City of Surrey Employee Review

View all City of Surrey reviews

Records Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC12 April 2013
Due to a few different job titles, I would say that the most typical days I would have had would be resolving issues around payment, billing, staff training and overall business and report writing. All of my managers have been very good. Good training and excellent courses enabled me to learn many skills which made my learning easier. The most enjoyable part of the jobs at BC Tel/Telus were working with the public.
Pros
job security, benefits, schooling.
Cons
n/a

Other City of Surrey Employee Reviews

Lifeguard Swim Instructor
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC22 November 2017
I really enjoyed working with the City of Surrey, particularly at the Guildford branch. The managers who work there are excellent and they do a very good job of making the work environment as pleasant as possible.

There was a couple of times where I made a mistake but my supervisors never made a big deal about the issue but made it an opportunity for me to improve as an employee.
Pros
Great Pay, Fun coworkers
Cons
Far drive from my home / difficult to get hours during some times of the year
Fun and engaging workplace
Doors Open Event - Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC25 August 2017
Everyone was really nice and easy to approach which made communicating easy. The Doors Open Event encouraged us to interact with people and work cohesively. Definitely would volunteer again.