City of Saskatoon Employee Review

View all City of Saskatoon reviews

Just what the example says, fun and productive and we do have a ping-pong table.
Equipment Operator, labourer (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK8 January 2013
A typical day at work for the city of Saskatoon starts at 7 am and ends at 4:04 pm. It starts off with a tool box meeting and orders given out on what our duties are for the day. We are usually assigned with partners to work with and the jobs could be in any part of the city with whatever machine we may be alotted. Every day is a learning experience for example, learning how to use machinery in a landscaping operation. As for management, they are very good and knowledgable. They are always on hand if we need assistance or are in need of anything. All the co-workers get along and if anything did come up the supervisors and their higher-ups are on it right away.The hardest part of the job- well their is no hard part as long as you know what you are doing and enjoy it. I enjoy operating.

Other City of Saskatoon Employee Reviews

Fun, low stress workplace
Operations Technician (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK9 October 2017
Typical day:
Reviewing emails
Running scheduled tasks
Printing bills and invoices for the people of Saskatoon

Many opportunities within the city for possible advancement.
Pros
Availability of online training
Cons
minimum of a Bachelors degree
Fun and productive atmosphere. Good place to learn new skills
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK8 September 2017
A very safety orientated place to work with high regard for their employees. All safety equipment is provided by them. everyone is very friendly and willing to help you if needed.