City of Markham Employee Review

View all City of Markham reviews

Fun and exciting workplace with friendly staff
Program Instructor - Contract (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON4 August 2013
As a program instructor, I have the freedom of creating my own programs for the participants. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with and learning from people with diverse work backgrounds all of whom have an invested interest in community and recreation. The hardest part of this job is the hours. Because programs are regimented on an 8 - 10 week cycle, there are month long breaks in between which makes the hours inconsistent.

Other City of Markham Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace
Camp Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON19 November 2017
I volunteered there for a summer and really enjoyed myself. I had nice co-workers, welcoming environment, activities were well-organized. Overall good experience
Fun and interesting place
Trim crew and Garden/Lawn Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON25 September 2017
I learned a lot of valuable maintenance skills while working with the City. Learned a bit about weed Identification and the proper way to trim and mow lawns, and the proper way to maintain them through the season.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Markham. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2