CITY OF LONDON Employee Review

View all CITY OF LONDON reviews

Excellent place to work
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  London, ON3 February 2014
On a typical day of work I would log in samples of wastewater samples from various stages in the treatment process. I would then perform analysis for suspended solids, total solids, volatile solids, pH and alkalinity on the days samples. The lab was very well managed and had a great work environment. While I mostly worked alone there were always other co-workers there to assist me if I needed help with something. I was also able to assist them with their workloads performing other types of analysis. The most difficult part of the job was time management. It took a lot of experience to figure out the timing of the different analysis and determine the order to do them in so as to maximize the time. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in the atmosphere in the lab. It was always a friendly atmosphere but it was professional at the same time.

Other CITY OF LONDON Employee Reviews

fun enjoyable workplace
Laborer (Current Employee) –  London, ON21 October 2017
Great work environment, easy going staff.
learned time management skills, good work ethics.
management is good but only hire family or close family friends for permanent full time positions.
hardest part of the job is watching lazy useless people get full time while the hard workers get snubbed.
the people you work with is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
good steady hours with good pay.
Cons
not usually noticed for your effort and hard work.
Enjoyable Days
Ground Maintenance (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 October 2017
Offering a service to your community to help improve your surroundings and see the satisfaction from everyone. Helps give you the motivation to come to work everyday.