City of Hamilton Employee Review

View all City of Hamilton reviews

Good work environment
Construction Inspector (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON1 December 2013
Worked as a construction inspector responsible for road cuts. I was on the road all day every day following around a construction crew recording materials used for repairs to the road. I learned good organization skills as I did over 3000 different road cuts over an eight month period. My managers were very helpful and patient with me. My co-workers were always there to help me when I needed assistance and they also made the day go by faster. The hardest part of my job was keeping all the paperwork organized. The most enjoyable part of my job was being outside all day and not sitting at a desk.

Other City of Hamilton Employee Reviews

Stressful Position
Social Service Worker I and II (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON2 December 2017
A highly stressful position dealing with hard to serve clients. Also responsible for assisting Social Service Workers I with file reviews. Gained valuable skills in working with challenging situations.
Best workplace ever
Receptionist - Recreation Department (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 September 2017
Love going to work every day.. couldn't imagine my life without my job. Hours are great balance for daily life - lots of chance to advance in the company. Lots of fun but also professional

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Hamilton. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4