City of Hamilton Employee Review

View all City of Hamilton reviews

Good work environment
Construction Inspector (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON1 December 2013
Worked as a construction inspector responsible for road cuts. I was on the road all day every day following around a construction crew recording materials used for repairs to the road. I learned good organization skills as I did over 3000 different road cuts over an eight month period. My managers were very helpful and patient with me. My co-workers were always there to help me when I needed assistance and they also made the day go by faster. The hardest part of my job was keeping all the paperwork organized. The most enjoyable part of my job was being outside all day and not sitting at a desk.

Other City of Hamilton Employee Reviews

Stable Work
student job (Former Employee) –  125 Barton Street West.16 January 2018
Working for the city is easy work, that anyone can do given that they are willing to listen and learn! Work is stable and typical of the public secor.
very interactive and always exciting
Skilled Instructor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 December 2017
I enjoyed working in this placement because I got to meet and interact with different people each shift. I am a people person and had many great experiences.
Pros
interactive
Cons
not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Hamilton. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4