City of Hamilton Employee Review

View all City of Hamilton reviews

clean it shine it look at it again!
cleaner/home support worker (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON 16 July 2013
catch the bus at 7 am off to clients home get their knock or punch in apartment number say who I am make my way up or in their homes say hello and get the cleaning products and get to work after job is done ill check around to see if it needs to be done again, so I know I completed the job right!

what i have learned from this job is to have more patients to communicate more , better myself for another job, experiencing new jobs , how to manage time better , to set an alarm hour before you get up for work, be on time!

management , leader, motivate and take on different responsibilities everyday.

honestly i got along with all my co-workers since i am a peoples person i love talking and meeting new people so its not hard for me to get along with people, I been working at helping hands and all the co-workers their who I met in the past 6 months they are all great people!

the hardest part of the job i cant think of any at all right now i liked this job it kept me busy and on my feet

the most enjoyable part of the job is waking up every morning and knowing I am going to put a smile on someone's face after I leave their homes and knowing that their in a clean environment and getting out and its also great exercise to !

Pros
keeping busy
Cons
not doing anything

Other City of Hamilton Employee Reviews

Stable Work
student job (Former Employee) –  125 Barton Street West.16 January 2018
Working for the city is easy work, that anyone can do given that they are willing to listen and learn! Work is stable and typical of the public secor.
very interactive and always exciting
Skilled Instructor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 December 2017
I enjoyed working in this placement because I got to meet and interact with different people each shift. I am a people person and had many great experiences.
Pros
interactive
Cons
not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Hamilton. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4