Posting Number: 29/12
Position Title: Maintenance Technician I
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
Business Division: Leisure Services
Number of Positions: 1 (One)
Length of Position: Permanent Full-Time
Summary: Operates, maintains and repairs facility systems and buildings.
1. Operates, maintains and repairs facility systems such as:
2. Maintains water quality at swimming pool.
3. Installs new plumbing fixtures and completes minor electrical upgrades.
4. Maintains and repairs buildings.
5. Completes building renovations.
6. Instructs or trains employees in maintenance, repairs, safety and operation of equipment and tools.
7. Logs, records and reports pertinent information such as receipt of materials, time sheets, maintenance and repairs needed and tasks performed.
8. Maintains assigned tools and equipment.
9. Promote and maintain positive public relations between staff and customers.
NOTE: The duties listed are not set forth for the purpose of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally performed outside of the listed duties above. (Other duties as assigned)
Grade 12 or GED Equivalent
Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Arena Operator’s Certificate – Level 1
Pool Operators Certificate – Level 1
EXPERIENCE AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
The City of Estevan provides a competitive salary and outstanding benefit package
Applicants must submit a resume, proof of qualifications and/or completed application forms and may be tested for appropriate skills.
Attention: Human Resource Co-ordinator
Estevan, SK S4A 0W7