The Estevan Police Service requires a strong, experienced leader to guide the force through a period of rapid growth in the City of Estevan, located in the South East corner of Saskatchewan. The Police Chief will lead a high quality, well-resourced, and thoroughly trained team of officers while enjoying a good relationship with the Police Board and Association. These factors assist in managing the many challenges present with a rapidly growing economy.
- Bachelor of Administration or other formalized Management and Administrative Training or considered equivalent.
- Ten years progressive Management & Leadership experience
- Experience working with a volunteer board
- Unionized working experience
- Superior oral and written skills
- Advanced leadership, interpersonal & organizational abilities
- Proficiency in computer software
- Extensive knowledge & experience with community based policing
To thrive in this environment, you will have a desire to make a difference. Be part of our prospering community and challenging work environment while still maintaining a strong work/life balance.
The City of Estevan offers a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package.
Interested candidates are invited to apply, in writing, including a cover letter, resume and three current references on or before November 15, 2013.
For further information, please contact:
Kelvin Pillipow, Human Resources Co-ordinator
Estevan, SK S4A 0W7
Ph: (306) 634-1842
F: (306) 634-9790
The City of Estevan is a business and to formalize this philosophy as well as to enhance customer service to internal and external customers...