City of Edmonton Employee Review

View all City of Edmonton reviews

Millwoods Recreation Center
Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Millwoods6 May 2014
This Job was busy. Cash handling, admissions, single, Selling Monthly and Annual passes, Registered patrons into various classes and lessons.
Public Swims admissions for over 500 people.
Cash handling, deposits, balancing my float.
Closing the cash area for the evening
Pros
time went buy fast, met new people
Cons
lots of standing

Other City of Edmonton Employee Reviews

great place to work
Labour 2/truck driver 3 (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 December 2017
I really appreciate the job I have with the City of Edmonton, they treat their employees very well and I just hope to get a permanent job with them soon...
fast paced, variety of work
CPIC Operator – Edmonton Police Service (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 November 2017
Everyday in CPIC is different. It is a fast paced, busy, multitasking requiring job that keeps your mind occupied.

CPIC runs on teams and each team has their own ways of doing things and completing tasks but each team is like a mini work family and generally get along with each other. Some teams also do team building activities outside of work, which has been a lot of fun.

Management I do not find it be very good, in my opinion there is lots of favoring and bullying.

Hardest part of the job is the shiftwork and 12 hour shifts, they are long and draining, however the work and being a vital part of the policing in Edmonton is a huge benefit!!.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Edmonton. Our community is ready to answer.

City of Edmonton Reviews by Location