City of Cambridge Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Camp Leader (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON27 March 2017
Great city to work with for students. A lot can be learned in their summer work programs and it does help them build leadership and communication skills and maturity.
Government service of high calibre
Water Resources / Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON14 September 2015
Productive workplace that directly served residents and businesses through complex and interesting projects to basic water, sewer and transportation services.
Bureaucracy and politics go hand in hand in a government workplace but there is a very good reason why it works.
Demanding work but rewarding at the same time. When help was needed, management and co-workers were available.
Job
Galt Arena Garden - Concession Booth Attendant (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON20 March 2015
worked in the arena, concession booth. I prepared food and drinks and handled cash and also cleaned. I worked mostly by myself, expect for on busy days. The management was awesome, i really liked my boss. I loved seeing familiar faces and hardest part of my job was not spilling fries everywhere
Character Building
Arena and Canteen Attendant (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON29 December 2014
Working in the arenas and the canteens builds upon your independence and responsibility level. You are able to become independent while working alone and be responsible for everything that goes on in the canteen and arena.
Pros
Responsibility
Cons
Working with fast food
City of Cambridge
Inclusion Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON7 August 2013
There are many opportunities to advance in your career with the City of Cambridge.