City of Cambridge

City of Cambridge Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Oh Boy
Program Director (Former Employee), Area IV Youth CenterFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: excellent pay and benefits
Cons: poor leadership
Worked at Area IV Youth Center. It was not an amazing work environment. Leadership was inconsistent, program not terribly well-structured, kids not receiving much academic support or curriculum-based workshops as was advertised.
Fun work place
Art Specialist/Lead Youth Worker (Former Employee), Cambridge, MADecember 30, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: healthcare
As an Art Specialist/ Leader youth worker I enjoyed running alot of programs for the youth & community. I enjoy learning from the youth you're never too old to learn. A typical work day consisits of free time, homework, then continues with daily programmed schedules, whether, art, cooking, science etc.

My co-workers are very unique every brought something – more... different to the table. I can't say I had hard times at this job, I enjoy community work & working with children/adults. The most enjoyable part of work is having a full workshop of children eager to learn. – less
checked people in at the polls
Voting Poll Worker (Current Employee), Cambridge, MANovember 27, 2012
Pros: co-workers
Cons: one co-worker who i did not get along with
worked with good people for the most part. I got to meet new people as well as Elizabeth Warren
Great workplace environment
Transportation Intern (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAJuly 30, 2012
Cambridge is a great place to work. Friendly people and and overall great workplace environment.