City of Brampton Employee Review

View all City of Brampton reviews

Very interesting Contract position
Maintenance Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 April 2013
It was a different enviroment and duties but I enjoyed the work immensely. I was replacing a person who was on disability. The 6 month contract was extended as they liked my work habits very much but left when I was offered a permanent job at V.J. Pamensky Canada Inc.
Pros
close to home
Cons
not permanent

Other City of Brampton Employee Reviews

Great outside job
Parks Labourer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 February 2018
I've worked for the City of Brampton in the Parks Department for 6 years now. It's a joy to have a park as your office. There are days that are physically straining, and other days which are not as much. There is always a variety of tasks to do and that keeps things interesting. The crews are relatively small and everyone feels like family. It's a rewarding feeling being involved in community events, connecting with residents, and taking pride in a job well done.
Very friendly environment
POOL DECK SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 February 2018
I learnt a lot of important skills while working with the city of Brampton. Working here taught me how to be a leader, how to work well in a team based environment, helped me improve my time management skills, and communication skills.