City of Belleville Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great Student Job!
Head Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON22 December 2016
Day to Day life guard activities, learned how to work as a team and the fundamental aspects of operating a community pool. Management was very easy to get along with, shifts are flexible.
Productive and learning work enviroment
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON6 October 2016
Great place to work, all ways new ideas.

Being a part of the moving forward is always a great feeling, improves your daily work ethics and builds teams.

Many great places to see and eat and now watch Hockey.
Pros
Always moving forward
Cons
some times run out of time during the day
soccer coach
Soccer Coach (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON4 May 2016
taught little boys & girls how to play soccer, taught them the fun of the game and taught them the rules of the sport. Watching the kids love the sport made me feel good
Pros
seeing kids learn soccer
Cons
end of the season
Great place to work.
Casual Seasonal Labourer, Temporary (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON8 March 2014
I have nothing but good things to say about the city of Belleville, they know how to run their city and I felt that they had more care to there employees then any other company i have worked for in the past, in the day to day job we kept the city parks a public washrooms clean for the public to use accordingly, the staff was great and understanding to any issues you may have had. I cant pick one thing that was the best part of my job cause everything I did there I loved doing it, and to me there was nothing at the city of Belleville I didn't like doing. The city is by far the best job I have ever had and one day I would like to be back in Belleville under a full time contract.