City of Belleville

City of Belleville Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Benefits and co-workers
Payroll Specialist/HR Assistant (Former Employee), Belleville, KSNovember 21, 2012
Pros: job was very diversified and they encouraged and paid for continuing education classes
Cons: new city manager
Process utility payments and energy assistance payments; Serve as liaison between social service agencies and customers in need of financial assistance; Determine and monitor budget plans; Review and evaluate delinquent accounts, develop collection letters, notices and forms; Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately – more... and timely; Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance; Reconcile payroll and validate reports; Perform accurate and timely quarter and year-end reporting, preparation and submission; Assist with employee relations; Maintain employee files and leave balances; Employee orientation; Maintain City’s job classifications, revise current job descriptions and prepare new job descriptions. Responsible for customer conflict resolution, customer service and safety committee leader. – less
This was a fun place to work and had wonderful co-workers
Payroll Specialist/HR Assistant (Former Employee), Belleville, KSNovember 18, 2012
Pros: i was encouraged to take many different classes ti expand my knowledge.
Cons: we had a new city manager come on in april and we had a major conflict.
I processed utility payments, worked with customers to set-up budget plans and servied as liaison when they needed financial assistance. Maintained employee files/records and processed payroll for all employees. Responsible for customer conflict resolution, customer service and served as Safety committee leader.
Interesting on a daily basis
Secretary (Former Employee), Belleville, ILAugust 29, 2012
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: some management was less tolerable to work with.
I enjoyed the office that I worked for very much and to work along side the Mayor of Belleville at that time. My skills were put to great use at the City. I worked for one of the busiest men in the city and some days were a bit much and stress was overwhelming. But in general it was a great place to work.
I Had A Lot Of Fun Walking The Kids.
Crossing Gard (Former Employee), Belleville, MINovember 12, 2011
Pros: great boss
I Love Working For City Of Belleville Becuase I Had The Greatest Boss & Love Being With The Kids.

About City of Belleville

"We, the Council and staff of the City of Belleville, are committed to excellence and openness in local government by ensuring – Read more