We are currently looking for an experienced custodian to join the City Centre Park team. The ideal individual will have cross-functional skills to support and provide advice/assistance to others. The ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively with other team players to meet the multiple demands. Is able to prioritize and schedule work that needs to be done according to work logs. Uses sound judgment to redirect or answer queries
Specific responsibilities include daily pick up around facilities, general cleaning & event set up.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- Strong cleaning background
- Strong organizational and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a timely and cost effective manner
- Excellent team, interpersonal and communication skills to coordinate work effectively with clients as well as the staff
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong customer service skills
City Centre Park is a privately operated recreation centre in Langford BC which includes 2 arenas, 2 fields, a playzone, minigolf and splash...