Citrix Systems Inc.

Citrix Systems Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Learning Environment
Senior Software Engineer (Consultant) (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: awesome
Cons: no cons
Nice Place to work , Good Work from Home Option in case of emergency. Very Good Company with Nice Culture & Support of Superior is great
Productive and fun place
Desktop Apps Engineering Intern (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 15, 2015
It's a great place to work with all the freedom you want. There are no pressure of deadlines and people don't watch over you.
Collaboration rich environment
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: free snacks
Cons: not enough continual training
-There typical day was no day was was like the next
-Extensive virtualization & valuable trouble shooting skills relative supporting environments
-Management is extremely supportive of it's staff, which results in higher customer satisfaction
-Co-workers are knowledgeable, collaborative, diverse & a joy to work with
-Hardest part of job was initially learning the various products I would be supporting on a global scale.
-Best part of the job was daily interaction with fellow co-workers
Productive and fun place , great colleagues
Senior Escalation Engineer (Current Employee), Bedford, MAFebruary 14, 2015
Very dynamic and growing company. Excellent leadership styles and great culture. Provides lots of training and many opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Great company but Corporate Sales position is brutal
Corporate Sales Representative (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: culture
Cons: duties of the position
Citrix is a phenomenal company to work for but their Sales team Lead Gen program is a brutal boot camp, it is an excellent training program and has prepared me for the world very well. However, I am not the best salesman on the phone and we had to call 150 people a day before leaving, these were 10-12 hour days and cold-calling was just not my thing. Other than disliking the position, I have nothing but great things to say about the people I worked with and the company. That being said, I just found that my interests have stuck with Analytics instead.
Great place to be, if you are a social butterfly
Enterprise Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAFebruary 4, 2015
this place has a great culture until they find out you have ASD, then they lie to you to get you to do as much work as possible until they can ditch you and find the next 6 month trampoline to use for career advancement
Citrix is a customercentric company that invests heavily on the employee development. The upper management is very approachable and friendly.
Analyst II (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CAFebruary 2, 2015
A typical day at work would involve meeting with the stakeholders to understand their requirements, building running & reports and managing various projects.
The co-workers were super helpful and fun to work with.
The company organized various employee development courses in house. There were team building events and fun quarterly reviews by the CEO.
Being a public company there was a much needed transparency in the company.
Flexible and great culture
Sales Operations Data Analyst (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 29, 2015
This is a great company to work for. Great people, great culture. Gives your room for advancement and creativity.
Amazing Company
Service Account Manager (Current Employee), Ft. Lauderdale, FLJanuary 29, 2015
Citrix is the best company in South Florida to work for. I have learned how to work cross departmentally and adapt with the ever changing technology field.
Very supportive and respectful
Consultant- Virtualization Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: they'll do whatever they can to ensure you have everything you need
Cons: 1099 for a year
I traveled to numerous client locations installing, troubleshooting, designing Citrix Netscalers along with integration other Citrix solutions. The company is very supportive of all their employees.
Productive and Fun work place
Branding Intern - ShareFile (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: free coffee and snacks, can wear jeans to work, flexible schedule
Cons: opportunity for growth
A fun place to work with great culture, managers, coworkers, and clients. There are always opportunities to learn and everyone is always willing to help you.
good
Software Development Engineer (Current Employee), fort lauderdaleJanuary 23, 2015
good fun loving place, good learning center, good benefits
Great group of guys, relaxed environment and very smart people
Linux System Administrator (Current Employee), Ft. Lauderdale, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: free drinks, smart people, good coaching, good compensation
Cons: working as a contractor and not having that full time security
Meetings, planning
learning and implementing new technologies
scrum agile
fun group
free breakfast friday
great work/life balance
can work from home if have personal things to do
Citrix Systems really is a great place to work. There was never a boring day as there was always something new to learn and and a new way to grow
Sales Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 19, 2015
Citrix Systems, Inc is a great place to work. The culture has always been welcoming and career growth is very important at Citrix and there are actually several programs in place to help individuals advance.
Flexibility and good work culture
Salesforce Consultant (Current Employee), Fort LauderdaleJanuary 19, 2015
Flexibility and good work culture.. Employees are allowed to work from home and there is no micro management..
Best company I worked and work for
Account Manager (Current Employee), N/AJanuary 15, 2015
I love coming to work everyday, it is a fun google like environment were my limits are challenged everyday.
Great Company
Sr Channel Programs Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale FLJanuary 4, 2015
I have learned a lot while at Citrix. I have great management and mentorship. The teams are very knowledgeable and strive to do their best. I personally have learned a lot from my management, other leaders within the organization, as well as the field folk in order to advance in my career.
Good company
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 31, 2014
Most people that go to work at Citrix, go for a reason. They are a great company to work for and have an exceptional CEO.
Flexible work hours
Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 14, 2014
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: poor management
Very good work life balance. Excellent career path opportunities.
Performance Test Engineer (Former Employee), BangaloreNovember 11, 2014
Pros: new tools
Cons: no work life balance
Citrix was a challenging Place to work.
The Client had a lot of expectations and there were new tools to use. Overall a very good experience

1 2 3 4 5

About Citrix Systems Inc.

Citrix Systems takes connectivity to the next level. The company makes network access devices and software designed to enable – Read more