Citrix Systems Inc.

Citrix Systems Inc. Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Amazing place to work.
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 29, 2012
Citrix Banglore is loaded with most talented people in the industry. It provides great opportunities to learn and grow.
Some of the best managers/leaders I have ever experienced working with
Associate Corporate Sales Representative (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 11, 2014
Pros: work hard/play ahrd. lots of comapny parties!
Cons: the hours and the stress. your job is never secure. if you do not hit goal as planned, you are let go, or given an option to resign
This was truly a great experience. You simply cannot beat the culture, honesty, and integrity of the company. The only downfall is the hours. You can expect to work 60 hour weeks you first two years.
Great company to work for. Has great work ethics and culture
Senior Program Manager: (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAMarch 28, 2014
Love to work for this company. It has a great work culture and ethics. People are very friendly.
Citrix - Enabling Mobile Workstyles
Marketing Product Specialist (Former Employee), Goleta, CAMarch 23, 2014
Pros: technology solutions, working with known brands.
Cons: culture, money
I value the collaboration with fellow Citrites and more importantly, Citrix customers.

During my employment I held multiple positions, lead various pilot programs and was given the space to generate programs that have generated over 1 Million in revenue.

As a marketing programs specialist I consistently dialed 70+ 30-day trialers and conducted online – more... demonstrations of our SAAS based product suite via our own service, GoToMeeting.

I was given several projects such as developing an ecommerce channel partner program and led training, scripting, etc for an organizational acquisition of a service desk company into the GoToAssist Remote Support service.

After achieving over 200% of quota, quarter over quarter, as a marketing product specialist, I agreed to a SMB Corporate Sales Representative role, presenting our suite of services to 100-1,000 employee companies. I consistently presented to the C-Level from the CEO to CTO to deploy various technology solutions from online meeting, online event, online training, service desk, network monitoring and cloud based storage services.

As a Corporate Sales Representative, I finished over 100% of quota, quarter over quarter and was invited to train other reps on how I positioned various services to customers. – less
Great culture
Director, Engineering (Current Employee), CAMarch 13, 2014
Pros: great executive management team
Cons: poor work/life balance
Lots of old timers with a strong sense of loyalty to employees.
Supply Chain Department not good
Order Processing Rep. (Former Employee), Fort LauderdaleMarch 12, 2014
Pros: well known company
Cons: end of quarters long hours
End of quarters were miserable. They made you work very long hours, until midnight on the last day and 10-11 pm on other days leading up to it. Including New Years Eve, they made us work until midnight. No one was happy to be there. The last two weeks of December were working late every night. They didn't pay over time if there were holidays during – more... the week, was regular hours.

Middle management was very distant. They didn't mind working late because of their bonuses. Co-workers were good people, but everyone was so unhappy to be there. Most people in the company loved working there, the supply chain department however had very low morale. – less
Great company
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 5, 2014
Great company and leadership. I had a great five year run including one President's Club, and a few 100% Clubs to go with great training.
Fun Place
Associate Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 27, 2014
Place to grow and enjoy
New Learning every day
Challenges every day
Relaxation
Citrix India - Bangalore customer service dept is the worst place to work at.
Order Management - Order Administrator (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 26, 2014
Citrix India - Bangalore customer service dept is the worst place to work at.
The management is at its worst. The manager doesnt know of what he is speaking off or of what should he be doing. And you will be granted almost no leaves at all.
work hord
Expert (Former Employee), bangalore, kaFebruary 23, 2014
To work in a creative and challenging environment, in a result oriented company that seeks an ambitious and career conscious person where acquired skills and knowledge will be utilized towards continuous growth and advancement of the company
Sr. Project Manager (contractor) (Former Employee), RedmondFebruary 18, 2014
Productive and creative environment and collaborative culture.
Nice place to work at. Good Environment
Software Development Engineer (Current Employee), Santa ClaraFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: free snacks
Flexible working hours
Friendly Colleagues
Good Benefits
One of the best place where I've worked
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 2, 2014
A great company to grow, learn and have fun at the same time. Amazing people and great benefits. Feels like second home.
super smart engineering environment tucked in a small neglected corner of Citrix
Senior Director, Product Management - XenServer (Former Employee), Cambridge, ENGJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: smart people
Cons: product is not the current company priority
The Citrix Cambridge environment is a little different to the rest of the company. It is staffed with an abundance of very bright Cambridge University graduates and Ph.Ds.
Flexibility with excellent benefits
Inside/ Contract Renewal Sales Representative (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 22, 2014
Great company to work for. Co-workers are friendly and easy going. Great benefits and work like balance.
Anyone would love to work here
Customer Support (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CAJanuary 20, 2014
Overall fantastic place to work. depending on your dept, there is great oppertunity to advance within this company.
When I joined this company I feel How I mingle with my seniors & how the things come to me in positive way, But all my co worker are very co operativ
Senior Storage Engineer (Current Employee), Santa Barbara, CAJanuary 8, 2014
When I joined this company I feel how I can mingle with other co workers and seniors but the situation is different they are very friendly nature and good at work, I feel very good when I spoke to my seniors regarding any issues etc.,
Great company lacking compensation
Technical Support Triage (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: friendly people, great location
Cons: i'd rather not say
I like the people, however our counterparts in India lack in communication and resolve.
Productive and fun place to work. The exposure to technologies is awesome
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 20, 2013
The best part was the rang of products one gets to work with. I didn't just learn the product group that I supported, but almost the whole range of Citrix products,. That's a good feeling.
Productive Work Place with Game Room
Global Customer Support Coordinator (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCNovember 14, 2013
Pros: snack wednesdays, work shifting, support from the team, healthcare, company discounts
Cons: we're rarely off on holidays but when working holidays, it's a relaxed day
I love working for Citrix. It's a fun company that offers work from home abilities. My colleagues are amazing and helpful and so is management. A typical day consists of 15-20 inbound calls and a good deal of email transactions with clients. I would recommend this job to anyone!

1 2 3

About Citrix Systems Inc.

Citrix Systems takes connectivity to the next level. The company makes network access devices and software designed to enable – Read more