Citrix Systems Inc.

Citrix Systems Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good
Software Development Engineer (Current Employee), fort lauderdaleJanuary 23, 2015
good fun loving place, good learning center, good benefits
Great group of guys, relaxed environment and very smart people
Linux System Administrator (Current Employee), Ft. Lauderdale, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: free drinks, smart people, good coaching, good compensation
Cons: working as a contractor and not having that full time security
Meetings, planning
learning and implementing new technologies
scrum agile
fun group
free breakfast friday
great work/life balance
can work from home if have personal things to do
Citrix Systems really is a great place to work. There was never a boring day as there was always something new to learn and and a new way to grow
Sales Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 19, 2015
Citrix Systems, Inc is a great place to work. The culture has always been welcoming and career growth is very important at Citrix and there are actually several programs in place to help individuals advance.
Flexibility and good work culture
Salesforce Consultant (Current Employee), Fort LauderdaleJanuary 19, 2015
Flexibility and good work culture.. Employees are allowed to work from home and there is no micro management..
Best company I worked and work for
Account Manager (Current Employee), N/AJanuary 15, 2015
I love coming to work everyday, it is a fun google like environment were my limits are challenged everyday.
Great Company
Sr Channel Programs Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale FLJanuary 4, 2015
I have learned a lot while at Citrix. I have great management and mentorship. The teams are very knowledgeable and strive to do their best. I personally have learned a lot from my management, other leaders within the organization, as well as the field folk in order to advance in my career.
Good company
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 31, 2014
Most people that go to work at Citrix, go for a reason. They are a great company to work for and have an exceptional CEO.
Flexible work hours
Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 14, 2014
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: poor management
Very good work life balance. Excellent career path opportunities.
Performance Test Engineer (Former Employee), BangaloreNovember 11, 2014
Pros: new tools
Cons: no work life balance
Citrix was a challenging Place to work.
The Client had a lot of expectations and there were new tools to use. Overall a very good experience
Great Place to work for young and hungry Individuals who don't mind working long hours and want to make fast money.
Corporate Sales Representative (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCNovember 5, 2014
A typical day involves making cold calls, performing product demonstrations, managing a sales pipeline and staying up to date with industry specific knowledge.
I learned how to sell and do it well.
Management thinks of you as a cog in the machine and you can be replaced without trouble.
My coworkers were amazing. best I've ever had before.
the hardest part of the job would be the hours and extremely high monthly sales goals.
The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be making that much money at such a young age and being able to work with such amazing people in a fast paced and growing industry.
Good
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Goleta, CAOctober 26, 2014
good place to work. lots of opportunities for advancement. leadership was good. lots of collaboration with friendly coworkers. good benefits and accommodating.
Citrix Systems is a great company but you should avoid ShareFile
CORPORATE SALES (Current Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 22, 2014
Pros: great benefit's, citrix is a great company
Cons: sharefile does not share the principals of citrix
ShareFile does not care for its employees, They will start everyone in as a appointment setter and dangle the promotion to Sales over your head. The turnover at ShareFile is very high, During the time I was there 4 months 15 people lost their positions from a team of about 25
Consulting Services Sales Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 9, 2014
Good place to work, but more development is needed on how to integrate product and services teams.
Citrix Online was a good place to work, but lacked focus.
Coordinator, Global Customer Support (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CASeptember 29, 2014
Citrix Online was a great place to work in the beginning, but my schedule began to adversely effect my health. My schedule was 5am to 2pm and I was told it would be temporary until new techs were hired, but new techs kept being hired and the would not let me change my schedule even though I had been diagnosed ulcers. I begged my manager every week for months, and the sicker I became the more my performance and attendance suffered.

I really enjoyed my job for the first few months, because I was taking tech calls for GoToMyPC only which was all network troubleshooting. Six months in they changed from techs being in specific lines of business to techs taking calls for all Citrix Online SaaS products; many of which we had no training for.
Great Company and Culture
Inside and Renewal Sales Programs Lead - Americas (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: culture, compensation, employees, management
Citrix is the best company I have worked for. I don't have a negative thing to say about Citrix.
Not What They Say They Are
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: free soda
Cons: poor sales management, abusive and hostile work environment
Citrix gets a lot of praise for their culture and environment, but I found none of it to be true. I saw immature sales management gossip about reps and promote them based on who they liked and who tried harder to be promoted rather than who had the skill to do the job. I saw VP-level sales management threaten to ruin careers. I saw Director-level sales management date the marketing team and have inappropriate friendships with the college hires. I saw management try to make people work free overtime "if they wanted to be promoted." Everything was watched and counted - including the number of times you got up from your desk to get a soda - and used against you in staffing reviews.
Professional, enjoyable workplace
Software Developer (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 14, 2014
Facility is well maintained and employees are treated very well with refreshments and weekly fresh baked goods.
Great place to work.
Sales Channel Analytics (SCA) (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 12, 2014
"Great place to learn, flexibility and constant encouragement for growth".
Great Learning opportunity
Frontline Engineer- Frontline (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 7, 2014
Pros: 20 days vacation time, great salary and benefits
Cons: no consistent work schedule, answering phone calls.
A typical day at Citrix consist of taking frontline engineering calls for the networking and web team. Troubleshooting different environments and different implementations of virtualization products. Everyday you learn something new as a frontline engineer. The management team is great and will set their employees up for success. The hardest part of my job is being in a call queue and taking call after call. I like to focus on what I am working and be more thorough with my work. I do not like answering calls all day as a daily responsibility. In a call queue you are able to get to a certain point of troubleshooting before you have to pass the case off to a offline engineer. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with who are helpful and great to work with.
Professional company with high calibre staff
Director, Products (Former Employee), CambridgeAugust 6, 2014
Pros: free drinks and fruit
Good company to work for. Successful products.
High tech environment, can work with the latest software tools.

1 2 3 4

About Citrix Systems Inc.

Citrix Systems takes connectivity to the next level. The company makes network access devices and software designed to enable – Read more