Citrix Systems Inc.

Citrix Systems Inc. Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work.
Sales Channel Analytics (SCA) (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 12, 2014
"Great place to learn, flexibility and constant encouragement for growth".
Great Learning opportunity
Frontline Engineer- Frontline (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 7, 2014
Pros: 20 days vacation time, great salary and benefits
Cons: no consistent work schedule, answering phone calls.
A typical day at Citrix consist of taking frontline engineering calls for the networking and web team. Troubleshooting different environments and different implementations of virtualization products. Everyday you learn something new as a frontline engineer. The management team is great and will set their employees up for success. The hardest part of – more... my job is being in a call queue and taking call after call. I like to focus on what I am working and be more thorough with my work. I do not like answering calls all day as a daily responsibility. In a call queue you are able to get to a certain point of troubleshooting before you have to pass the case off to a offline engineer. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with who are helpful and great to work with. – less
Professional company with high calibre staff
Director, Products (Former Employee), CambridgeAugust 6, 2014
Pros: free drinks and fruit
Good company to work for. Successful products.
High tech environment, can work with the latest software tools.
A great company which could be even better
Analytics Program Manager (Current Employee), Goleta, CAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: plentiful snacks, beautiful location, *unmatched* work-life balance
Cons: institutional inertia, a common willingness to send garbage downstream, too much reliance on excel
Because of my specific position, I have a great deal of autonomy, flexibility, and agency. Most days are not typical - I could be honing an algorithm for finding the eigenvectors of a large sparse matrix, or crushing code for a Ruby-on-Rails app while wearing sunglasses and a yellow polo shirt on top of a pink one (key to properly broing down). There – more... is some organizational sclerosis due to an overabundance of MBAs - it can be a little stifling sometimes, but I'm fortunate enough to be able mostly to avoid it. – less
Best place to work
Application Deployment Engineer (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CAJune 25, 2014
Pros: ability to work remotely
Cons: many long hours
- Positive work environment
- Excellent chances for advancement
- Excellent healthcare program
- Max 401k matching
- Training programs offered
Good
IT Support technician (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 9, 2014
I am learning guy.
I started as office boy and now doing as IT Support staff.
Very Good place to work
Senior Software Test Engineer in LCM Team (Current Employee), bangaloreJune 7, 2014
Nice place to work
Employee friendly
Given complete freedom to employees to get maximum results.
Best Company To Work For
(Contractor) - Accounts Payable Processor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 1, 2014
Innovation
Great co-workers
Strong leadership
Collaboration
Flexibility
Nice place to work but no compensation Bonus
Senior Software Test Engineer (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CaliforniaMay 22, 2014
Citrix is a good place to work when it comes to balanced work and personal life. However when it comes to compensation, it lacks in the bonus component which is major part of one's growth.
Great Company with Great People
Northwest Territory Manager (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 19, 2014
Pros: culture
Operated within the Inside Sales team and was responsible for selling Citrix infrastructure software and hardware solutions to current and prospective accounts.
Prone to layoffs
Prodcut Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Santa Barbara, caApril 23, 2014
Pros: free diet drinks and "bagel wednesdays"
Cons: lay offs and outsourcing to india are big here
Every 4 years or so, Citrix likes to slash a decent-sized amount from its workforce. The latest was in March 2014 when they deleted most of their senior management, especially in marketing. Apparently neither skills nor time invested in the company would save your job. In fact, the older you were, the more likely you were to face the hatchet. Ouch!

May 7, 2014

Darn if you you didn't nail it how Citrix works. That was my experience exactly

Productive and fun workplace
Corporate Account Manager (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 22, 2014
Pros: leads come in daily
Cons: micromanaged, 50+ dials/day
Laid back and easy place to work.
Changes made that drastically have changed sales model.
Micromanaged
Cold calls are the hardest part of the job
Leads come in daily
Great company
Manager, Content & Editorial (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CAApril 21, 2014
Pros: flexible work arrangements
Cons: cost of living in santa barbara is high
I enjoyed working for Citrix for 10 years. I worked with enthusiastic, caring and smart people there.
fun place to work that consumes much of one's time
Corporate Sales Executive (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 19, 2014
Pros: food, out of office functions, benefits
Cons: equality in jobs, very long days, advancement, job security
Learned great ways to recruit and to sale cloud based solutions to various companies world wide.
Some of the best managers/leaders I have ever experienced working with
Associate Corporate Sales Representative (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 11, 2014
Pros: work hard/play ahrd. lots of comapny parties!
Cons: the hours and the stress. your job is never secure. if you do not hit goal as planned, you are let go, or given an option to resign
This was truly a great experience. You simply cannot beat the culture, honesty, and integrity of the company. The only downfall is the hours. You can expect to work 60 hour weeks you first two years.
Great company to work for. Has great work ethics and culture
Senior Program Manager: (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAMarch 28, 2014
Love to work for this company. It has a great work culture and ethics. People are very friendly.
Citrix - Enabling Mobile Workstyles
Marketing Product Specialist (Former Employee), Goleta, CAMarch 23, 2014
Pros: technology solutions, working with known brands.
Cons: culture, money
I value the collaboration with fellow Citrites and more importantly, Citrix customers.

During my employment I held multiple positions, lead various pilot programs and was given the space to generate programs that have generated over 1 Million in revenue.

As a marketing programs specialist I consistently dialed 70+ 30-day trialers and conducted online – more... demonstrations of our SAAS based product suite via our own service, GoToMeeting.

I was given several projects such as developing an ecommerce channel partner program and led training, scripting, etc for an organizational acquisition of a service desk company into the GoToAssist Remote Support service.

After achieving over 200% of quota, quarter over quarter, as a marketing product specialist, I agreed to a SMB Corporate Sales Representative role, presenting our suite of services to 100-1,000 employee companies. I consistently presented to the C-Level from the CEO to CTO to deploy various technology solutions from online meeting, online event, online training, service desk, network monitoring and cloud based storage services.

As a Corporate Sales Representative, I finished over 100% of quota, quarter over quarter and was invited to train other reps on how I positioned various services to customers. – less
Great culture
Director, Engineering (Current Employee), CAMarch 13, 2014
Pros: great executive management team
Cons: poor work/life balance
Lots of old timers with a strong sense of loyalty to employees.
Supply Chain Department not good
Order Processing Rep. (Former Employee), Fort LauderdaleMarch 12, 2014
Pros: well known company
Cons: end of quarters long hours
End of quarters were miserable. They made you work very long hours, until midnight on the last day and 10-11 pm on other days leading up to it. Including New Years Eve, they made us work until midnight. No one was happy to be there. The last two weeks of December were working late every night. They didn't pay over time if there were holidays during – more... the week, was regular hours.

Middle management was very distant. They didn't mind working late because of their bonuses. Co-workers were good people, but everyone was so unhappy to be there. Most people in the company loved working there, the supply chain department however had very low morale. – less
Great company
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 5, 2014
Great company and leadership. I had a great five year run including one President's Club, and a few 100% Clubs to go with great training.

1 2 3 4

About Citrix Systems Inc.

Citrix Systems takes connectivity to the next level. The company makes network access devices and software designed to enable – Read more