CitiGroup Properties Limited is a rapidly growing complete Real Estate company operating in Atlantic Canada. To support our continuing growth in Nova Scotia, we are creating a residential sales division and looking for strong candidate for the following role:
Managing Associate Broker - Residential
CitiGroup has an immediate opening for a Managing Associate Broker - Residential Division, based in our Dartmouth office. This is a new position, reporting to the President, with your principal responsibilities being; all functions relating to managing a residential brokerage department including: supervising licensed sales people, proper maintenance of trust account records, proper maintenance of required files, reviewing the work of all licensed salespeople, residential sales, and all other duties commensurate with this role.
- Must hold a Broker’s License
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role performing above duties.
- Be self motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Bring a positive and organized approach to the job.
- A sense of urgency in meeting deadlines.
- Be able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Must be a member of the NSAR
This position would be attractive to an individual looking for a challenging career in an entrepreneurial business environment.
Mail or e-mail your resume and compensation expectations by December 30, 2012 to:
Richard Landzaat, CA
CitiGroup Properties Limited
650-33 Alderney Dr.
Dartmouth, NS B2Y 2N4
We thank all applicants in advance, but advise only candidates selected for an interview will receive a reply.