Citi

Citi Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast paced, challenging environment
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 31, 2014
Pros: perfected my collection skills and strategies
Cons: micro-managed
I worked for Citi Cards from 2006-2010. The main objective was to collect, collect, collect. We were able to bonus based on our overall job performance. I collected payments for commercial and consumer Home Depot Credit Services accounts. It was a team environment with a heavy emphasis on individual strengths and abilities. Collections was a great fit – more... for me personally and I really enjoyed it. – less
high energy
Unit Lead III (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 31, 2014
high octane place fast pace call center. I loved working with my group and handling customers needs
Outsorced
Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 31, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: stressful
Loved my job but it was outsourced. If the job hadn't been outsourced I would have stayed. Great culture, excellent bonuses and benefits.
Prefers a harmonious and fun working environment
Infrastructure Technology Analyst (Former Employee), LondonMarch 31, 2014
My colleagues were awesome to work with. There was no shortage of assistance from each other for any issue. The management were very good supporting the staff with much resource when and if required. Being a global company, the pay package was very good. I’ve enjoyed my time with the company and may consider going back in the future.
A Great Financial Institution To Work For.
Transaction Service Representative (Former Employee), Newark, DEMarch 31, 2014
A great place to learn and grow as a professional. I have made long standing relationships with a lot of great co-workers. Great company to work for. Team building is abundant and challenging opportunities are a great way to learn new technologies with leadership / ownership roles. Lots of helpful people and all the benefits of a huge organization. – more... They always keep you moving. They are very willing to work with you. Prestige carries everywhere! – less
What I learned
Assistant Vice President - Fixed Income (Former Employee), New York CityMarch 29, 2014
I found that this company was very interested in keeping their employees happy and satisfied
great workplace
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLMarch 28, 2014
Pros: great benefits, great pay
Cons: a lot of liquidation
very good company to work for. flexible schedule, one hour lunch
Many nice people work there
Corporate Actions Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 27, 2014
Most enjoyable part is the people you get to work with. I enjoyed training so many people here and in India.
Productive and fun workplace.
Network / System Support Engineer (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 27, 2014
Learned new things and the co-workers are so cool and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting new projects and teamwork processes, and performance outcomes.
Excellent Environment
Liquidity Analyst (Former Employee), Canary WharfMarch 27, 2014
Some exceptionally bright individuals to both interact with and grow as an individual whilst at the same time bringing your own skills and knowledge to the table.
good place to work
System Engineer (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 27, 2014
theirs a lot of work but you learn at a fast pace and the different department you can learn from is good
Great Internship
Technology Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 26, 2014
The hours weren't bad, the pay was amazing, especially for an intern, though there wasn't any room for advancement. Management was great and the coworkers were amazing.
Productive and fun workplace.
Java Developer (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 25, 2014
Loved my job
Branch Account Manager (Former Employee), Sebring, FlMarch 25, 2014
Pros: knowledge of personal and real estate loans
Cons: having to collect on good customers that were having a hard time.
A typical day at work was trying to help people with their budget. I loved showing the customer how to consolidate their bills and save money. I had a wonderful boss. He always jumped right in to help. The hardest part about the job was repossessions of car loans and foreclosures of real estate.
Great work place, and even better management.
CSR (Internet Technician) (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 24, 2014
Pros: the positive vibe of the overall workplace.
I through telephone interactions helped card members access their account on-line via computer. I answered detailed account related questions and resolved any concerns my client may have had. I learned how to use every resource available to me to quickly and efficiently help my client. I also met a company standard for talk time and quality consistently.
Great place to work!
Securities Processing Sr. Analyst AVP (Current Employee), Getzville, NYMarch 24, 2014
A full service operations center in the Western New York area. Great exposure to many different professional and financial fields.
Manage and provide expert advice on Equity Compensation related matter and information to countries within Asia Pacific Region
APA Regional Equity Compensation Lead Analyst (Former Employee), Hong KongMarch 24, 2014
Typical day at work:
Being a front line support for employees and countries on equity compensation related matter, such as stock award profile analysis, new hire buyout analysis, and resolving equity compensation issue or escalate it. Work with finance department on any accounting issue that related to equity compensation (ie stock award amortization).

What – more... you learned and hardest part of the job:
Manage expectation from employee and senior management

Co-workers:
Had great working relationship with my co-workers, great teamwork.

Most enjoyable part of the job:
Able to resolve issues from employees because it is related money and stock related, something this can be legal and life and death situation. Every case has to be handle delicately. Therefore, able to resolve employees' issue promptly is fulfilling. – less
Admin/Foreclosure Representative/Title Curative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 24, 2014
Management was approachable and dependable. I enjoyed my team mates as we all helped each other when required. Job duties as the admin require that I maintain the negotiators pipelines, management weekly and monthly reports. I welcomed special projects from my manager and Vice President. Benefits were compariable to other companies
Diversed Corporate Company
HR Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: perfect corporate environment & very diversed.
Cons: it is corporate american...& with that you have lay offs.
I had a sense of work life balance. Great job and plenty room for growth!! This was also a company who invested in their employees. Citi Cards is a training and development-focused organization.
flexible work schedule
Account Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 24, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: layoffs
work from home
flexible work schedule
stressful expectations

About Citi

Citigroup Inc. (branded Citi) (NYSE: C, TYO: 8710) is an American multinational financial services company based in New York City. – Read more