Citi

Citi Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun office environment
Credit Collector (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 3, 2014
Pros: opportunity for bonuses
Cons: short lunch break
10 hour work days forced me to work quickly and in noisey situations.
Learned to manage my own work load and communicate well with others. mostly enjoyed speaking with people in different parts of the U.S
Productive, fast paced, comfortable.
Analyst - Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 3, 2014
Citigroup is a great face paced environment surrounded by diversity. Your team is a great support, and the people are friendly. A typical work day involved reconciliations between trading desk, managing jobs in autosys(workload control center), and data entry. Co workers are easy to communicate with, managers are understanding and projects work in sprints – more... (5 week time period). – less
bettering peoples lives.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Berea, KYOctober 2, 2014
Pros: helping to better peoples lives
Cons: still no there
did alot of bill consolidation... took payments. helped manage office...helped to collect past due accounts.. helped office reach its goals
Management was not useful
Account Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 2, 2014
There was lack of room for advancement, the management team were not very helpful. The company had great benefits.
Excellent company to work for with great benefits
Vice President - Global CoB Tools Operations (Former Employee), Township of Warren, NJOctober 2, 2014
Pros: opportunity to increase my skill set in dr and bc and cm, hurricane sandy response team, received "recovery of the year" award from drj
Cons: there was very little job security at citigroup, as evidenced by the transitioning of my position to a lower costarea.
Citigroup was an excellent company to work for and I enjoyed my time there. I learned much about the financial world and worked with some top notch people. Although my position was transitioned to a lower wage area, I understand that business conditions necessitated the change. I have nothing derogatory or bad to say about my overall experience working – more... for Citigroup and wish them the best going forward. – less
worst experiance of my life
Financial System Analyst (Current Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 1, 2014
Cons: low pay
worked everyday with no direction, under people with differnet agendas. Not for my benefit but as place holder for others to advance.
Incredible company to work for.
Recovery Supervisor-Foreclosure (Former Employee), Las Colinas, TXOctober 1, 2014
Pros: new connections both personally and professional to grow
Cons: industry with lay offs
Citi provided me with a great opportunity for 17 1/2 years to learn, grown and experience the ups and downs of a professional career. Having the opportunity to work with such wonderful mentors and educators who actually care made the difference.
excellent benefits
Senior Telecom Analyst/Team Lead (Former Employee), Bloomington MinnesotaOctober 1, 2014
I was able to do a lot of work from home which helped out greatly with child care duties. I was allowed to do on the job training as well as vendor certification.
Very good
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HROctober 1, 2014
Pros: paid lunch
Cons: good time in work place
As i mentioned that i can serach the reason to enjoy my job everywhere.
I had a great review.
Senior Branch Account Executive (Former Employee), Jackson, MSSeptember 30, 2014
Citi is a great company to work for. I enjoyed working for this company.
good work life balance
Senior Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Township of Warren, NJSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: good work life balance
Cons: bonus is not comparable to other big corporate banks
good work life balance. friendly people. the ability to communicate effectively is necessary for workplace success
A great company to work for. Employees matter
Vice President of Release Management (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJSeptember 30, 2014
I enjoyed my time working at Citi. Management involvement was just right and employees opinions mattered.
Excellent employer, Super employee centric, Fun at work.
Underwriter (Former Employee), IndiaSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: best working atmosphere ever.
Best place to start your career.
Amazing people management. Job security, Best payer in the market. In all amazing place to work.
Great teamwork environment
Conversion Account Service Specialist (Former Employee), Mahwah, NJSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: all good
Tasks were repetitive but sometimes different
I learned about leasing contracts and procedures, first time in America, so I learned the value of teamwork.
Management was alright
Coworkers were great
Hardest part was to lose the job due to the credit crisis
The most enjoyable part of the job was to leave on time.
Fun and challenging Enviorment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Irving, TexasSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: food choices in the grill located insde the building. the location. bonuses
Cons: the company had to layoff, and i was part of the thousands affected
I really enjoyed working with Citigroup. The culture was fun and challenging. A typical day was fun competition among employees on person sales. I learned the art of closing a sale. Our management was fair and stern, only to see us succeed. The hardest part of the day is getting angry customer, that will not listen to the sales part.
Good
Oracle Consultant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 29, 2014
Good work culture and helpful co-workers. Worked in Oracle Financial modules
Great place with even better people.
Client Onboarding AVP for Prime Finance (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 29, 2014
Organization has a great collection of people who have a diverse set of skills, personalities, and strengths from which to learn from.
out of business bad management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), akron, ohSeptember 29, 2014
out of business! No longer open bad management. No longer open so that really speaks for its self
nice place to work, fun people
High-potential Account Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: holiday meals and employee appreciation days
Cons: sometimes unable to holidays off due to position being in call center
nice place to work. rewarded for good work and meeting quotas. was able to talk to someone if you had a problem. good pay and bonuses. great upper management. fun co-workers. hardest part of job when we were overwhelmed with lots of incoming calls. I learned to be very patient and emphatic with customers.
na
PORTFOLIO ACCOUNTANT (Current Employee), Boston, MASeptember 29, 2014
good place to work. good management. Heavy work load. Lots of downsize but that is the nature of the industry

About Citi

Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company – Read more