Citi
2,032 reviews

Citi Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Incredible company to work for.
Recovery Supervisor-Foreclosure (Former Employee), Las Colinas, TXOctober 1, 2014
Pros: new connections both personally and professional to grow
Cons: industry with lay offs
Citi provided me with a great opportunity for 17 1/2 years to learn, grown and experience the ups and downs of a professional career. Having the opportunity to work with such wonderful mentors and educators who actually care made the difference.
excellent benefits
Senior Telecom Analyst/Team Lead (Former Employee), Bloomington MinnesotaOctober 1, 2014
I was able to do a lot of work from home which helped out greatly with child care duties. I was allowed to do on the job training as well as vendor certification.
Very good
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HROctober 1, 2014
Pros: paid lunch
Cons: good time in work place
As i mentioned that i can serach the reason to enjoy my job everywhere.
I had a great review.
Senior Branch Account Executive (Former Employee), Jackson, MSSeptember 30, 2014
Citi is a great company to work for. I enjoyed working for this company.
good work life balance
Senior Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Township of Warren, NJSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: good work life balance
Cons: bonus is not comparable to other big corporate banks
good work life balance. friendly people. the ability to communicate effectively is necessary for workplace success
A great company to work for. Employees matter
Vice President of Release Management (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJSeptember 30, 2014
I enjoyed my time working at Citi. Management involvement was just right and employees opinions mattered.
Excellent employer, Super employee centric, Fun at work.
Underwriter (Former Employee), IndiaSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: best working atmosphere ever.
Best place to start your career.
Amazing people management. Job security, Best payer in the market. In all amazing place to work.
Great teamwork environment
Conversion Account Service Specialist (Former Employee), Mahwah, NJSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: all good
Tasks were repetitive but sometimes different
I learned about leasing contracts and procedures, first time in America, so I learned the value of teamwork.
Management was alright
Coworkers were great
Hardest part was to lose the job due to the credit crisis
The most enjoyable part of the job was to leave on time.
Fun and challenging Enviorment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Irving, TexasSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: food choices in the grill located insde the building. the location. bonuses
Cons: the company had to layoff, and i was part of the thousands affected
I really enjoyed working with Citigroup. The culture was fun and challenging. A typical day was fun competition among employees on person sales. I learned the art of closing a sale. Our management was fair and stern, only to see us succeed. The hardest part of the day is getting angry customer, that will not listen to the sales part.
Good
Oracle Consultant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 29, 2014
Good work culture and helpful co-workers. Worked in Oracle Financial modules
Great place with even better people.
Client Onboarding AVP for Prime Finance (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 29, 2014
Organization has a great collection of people who have a diverse set of skills, personalities, and strengths from which to learn from.
out of business bad management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), akron, ohSeptember 29, 2014
out of business! No longer open bad management. No longer open so that really speaks for its self
nice place to work, fun people
High-potential Account Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: holiday meals and employee appreciation days
Cons: sometimes unable to holidays off due to position being in call center
nice place to work. rewarded for good work and meeting quotas. was able to talk to someone if you had a problem. good pay and bonuses. great upper management. fun co-workers. hardest part of job when we were overwhelmed with lots of incoming calls. I learned to be very patient and emphatic with customers.
na
PORTFOLIO ACCOUNTANT (Current Employee), Boston, MASeptember 29, 2014
good place to work. good management. Heavy work load. Lots of downsize but that is the nature of the industry
A Great Company Should Increase Motivation
Business Planning & Analysis Analyst II (Former Employee), Irving, TexasSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: great company, learning experiences, title advancement
Cons: no balance with title/ financial advancement
Not many people can say that they enjoy their job. This role is very enjoyable. Overall, the company is a great place to work. I took advantage of the opportunities available for promotions and job advancements. It was a great experience and management enjoyed helping employees grow. The only concern with this company would be pay increase. The financial – more... advancement was not balanced with the job titles and promotions. You will love your job but notice that the income is not as satisfying. After several years with this company, I decided to take my chances for a financial advancement. Unfortunately a great company with many great employees who also were not satisfied with salary increase numbers. – less
Intense
Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 28, 2014
Being an AML Analyst is intense. Heavy workload. Zero work/life balance.
no comment
Call Center Collector (Current Employee), Fort Mill, SCSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: not a fun place to work
I have no comment about this job. I was told that if you don't have anything nice to say about someone then say nothing.
Great work plac
Credit Specialist II (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: nothing
I loved coming to work every day. The work environment and co workers was great.
Major Incident Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: micro-management
Great pay, great place to work. State of the art facility. Great room for growth.
Great Corporate Job Experience
GSO Name Screening Analyst (Current Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 27, 2014
Great experience, fast paced environment lead by an excellent managers, great place to work, always motivating employees to improve.

About Citi

Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company – Read more