• Analyzed all credit bureau information, collateral valuation reports, tax returns, financial statements, and other supporting documentation to verify financial status
• Reviewed all credit report for credit score, late payments, defaulted loans or other negative items on credit report.
• Reviewed all bank statements, tax returns, spreadsheets, residential – more... history, employment history and debt to income ration, calculating income give risk rating for loan to be approved or decline.
Residential portfolio loan acquisitions underwriter maintained knowledge of Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, Government, guidelines
▪ Reviewed HMDA audits, GFE, HOEPA, HUD, REO, HELOC, RESPA, FHLMC, FNMA and prelims to ensure accuracy.
▪ Reviewed loan rejections, specified investor and institution guidelines and basis for declination
▪ Audit of the regulatory compliance and comprehensive analysis of legal and credit elements of each file selected for quality control review. – less