Citi

Citi Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work
Account Executive (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONNovember 1, 2012
Pros: great benefits, and bonuses
Cons: bonuses were not always obtainable
I enjoyed working at Citifinancial the first few years that I was there. The business however got a little tougher to enjoy when the economy went down.
Excellent work environment, good benefits, low salary
RESP specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 31, 2012
Great opportunities, challenging tasks, fast pace, knowledgeable co-workers ...
great place to work
FINANCIAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Prince Albert, SKOctober 10, 2012
co-workers were wonderful, excellent management, learned a lot.
Everyday was different
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), London, ONSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: helping people with finances
Cons: company downsizing = no advancement
Managed people to help clients find financial solutions to their budgets. Offered loans and mortgages to help consoladate monthly bills to have lower monthly payments. Also, collected monthly payments on a $13 million in receivables. The branch and myself received many awards for sales, collections, and excellant customer service. The job provided advancement to the level of Branch Manager but due to economic situation, the company offered no advancement anymore. I spent rewarding 14 yrs and acquired knowledge and skills that I could use in any job/career I choose.
Productive and fun work place
Personal Assistant to the CEO (Former Employee), IDOWU TAYLOR VI LAGOSAugust 9, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: on the spot decision
Calander and people management.

Lovely colleagues

Thinking for my boss was a had nut
Fun Workplace
Benefits are really good
understanding
Great for moving up

June 20, 2012

Hi there. I have an interview for a fund accountant position at Citi next week and was wondering if I could private message you with some general questions about the position and more importantly the interview process. Thanks

An amazing experience
Retail Development Manager (Former Employee), TorontoMay 29, 2012
Gained a great exposure to the financial world of business.Managed, coordinated, and executed different aspects of income generation and development, where I carried out consultations to customers and potential clients in matters of regulations, lines of credit and insurance, and loans certifications; this included supervising and observing monetary and legal aspects of clients’ dealings
Global Bank
Various (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 9, 2012
Citi Financial is a major international bank that operated in Canada in Wealth Management and Financial Services.
Money Centre Bank
Operations (Former Employee), New YorkApril 11, 2012
Pros: large
Cons: large
Large Money Centre Bank. Very large and exposure to many businesses and international offices
Overall good company
Soft Collections, Sales, Lending (Former Employee), Brantford, ONApril 4, 2012
Pros: fun environment
Cons: telemarketing
This is a great company, however, this is a partial sales job, where you are cold calling customers, and soliciting people by phone and mail in order to meet quota each month.
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto CanadaFebruary 16, 2012
Pros: investment opportunities
Cons: advancement opportunities were far and few between
Citi Financial is a great company with a comfortable and friendly working environment. Working for Citi Financial gave me the opportunity to enhance my multitasking abilities and prepared me for future working opportunities. My fellow staff members at that time where nothing but spectacular and where always there to help with any issues I had. Some even took it a step further by sacrificing their breaks to make sure that my work was always done to the best of my abilities.

About Citi

Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company – Read more