Citi Employee Review

Terrific company, grat people and work environment
Funding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 October 2013
Terrific company always taking care of its employees, great people and work environment.
As a funding specialist used to answer phones, file and organized information, do data entry on IBS system, work to support other departments like merchant support and credit department, operate office equipment like copiers or fax machines, use specific programs like Microsoft, Excel and, help with basic accounting functions.
I really love and enjoy the variety of task that I had to go through on a day at work. I learned to be fast and accurate and well-organized.
I learned to develop my work better thanks to all the incredible training offered by the organization.
The hardest par was to work overtime most of the time to meet the deadlines and get the work overload done. We where short staff and we have to deal besides Canada with US and Puerto Rico markets.
The most enjoyable part was the people within the organization and the great feeling of getting the job done and on time.
Pros
Great company, great philosophy
Cons
Long, long working hours

Other Citi Employee Reviews

Fantastic Place good culture and Awesome people. Nice location and work culture is very professional and commending so lot of positives.
Policies and Procedures Conversion Analyst (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC14 December 2017
Fantastic Place good culture and Awesome people.
Also my immediate bosses are wonderful people
Excellent
DC HEAD & SYSTEM SECURITY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Middle East7 November 2017
The good banking organizational culture and good salary and good increments, beneficial for employees with all recreation support for all jobs and whatever filed employees working.
Pros
Very Good Salary Structure
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.