Citi
1,603 reviews

Citi Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive and fun working environment
Business Analyst (Former Employee), toronto onMarch 6, 2014
productive and fun working environment good people around
Excellent Job culture
Third Party-Collector (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: excellent job culture
Cons: long hours
Really enjoyed working here, was able to be myself. Wish they were still around.
Fun workplace
Branch Account Executive (Current Employee), Fort McMurray, ABFebruary 25, 2014
Fun environment, lots of work to be done on a daily basis. Not much room for promotion, good bonus and incentives.
customer service and sales culture
Manager trainee (Former Employee), Moncton, NBFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: management training + bonus
Cons: closing branches
work from 8:30 to 5;00
process loan and mortgage application
offer products and services
cross selling
Very organized and always recognized your hard work
Collector II, MasterCard Collections (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: incentives
Cons: location
They promoted an excellent opportunity to learn and at the same time management helps by given incentives to make us more productive, creating a good job environment.
Work Hard.. Party Harder was the company's motto..and we followed diligently
Assistant Manager Retail Asset (Former Employee), New DelhiFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: citi made me travel to half of the globe, under their trainning and incentive programme.
Cons: cant think...
Have spent my most valuable and memorable 5 years with Citi-Financial, cherished each day-in and sign-out.

I owe Citi-Fin to teach me importance of balanced work-life, never the less credit goes to company management , policies, colleagues, supervisors and who ever as there as one united family.

The most hardest part was to say bid-adieu to Citi-Fin, – more... after spending 5 glorious years with such a respectful company in my entire tenure.

Each month-end closing is the most what I seriously miss... – less
Nice place with a good atmosphere
Bilingual Intermediate Operation Representative (Current Employee), Hurontario, MississaugaFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: gym at work
Cons: no indoor parking
When I start my day first I will establish a priority list of things to accomplish. Priority A, B and C. Look at my email or any voicemail to see if I need to do something urgent.
I have learned how to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
I work well alone and I am very much comfortable in a team. All my co-workers like me a lot. I am always ready – more... to help new comers and answer their questions.
The hardest part can be how to deal with an irritated customer. However I have enough experience now to make a customer happy.
The most enjoyable part is when I accomplish a task and/or either a customer or my manager thanks me for a job very well done. – less
data encoder (Former Employee), manilaJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: none at all
Cons: grave yard shift
i have nothing to say about this company...it`s been a good one though its on a night shift
Professional, productive, busy and a home away from home
Administration/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 9, 2013
Over all it was a pleasure working for Citi, great opportunities and my work experiences was greatly expanded with knowledge.
Demanding sales in a very competitive, financial meriocracy.
Sr. account manager (Current Employee), Williams Lake, BCNovember 1, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits package
Cons: high stress, competative environment
High stress work environment regulated by meritocracy. I learned a great deal of the realities of the lending industry that demands unrealistic results in a volatile market. Problem solving, team work + results are demanded. The most rewarding part of the job is when someone hugs you, crying , thanking you for helping them. The comradeship is highly – more... competitive as this is the basis of the meritocracy and is encouraged. After 13 yrs. of dedication to this type of employment, I am looking for new employment that will allow me to use my sales + customer service skills in a capacity more related to my previous sales experiences, in food and retail. – less
Fast paced
Client Coordinator/Accounts Resolutions (Former Employee), MississaugaOctober 23, 2013
being in a team environment assisting customers and providing the best solutions.
Fast paced environment with lots of management support
Branch Account Executive (Former Employee), Woodstock, NBOctober 22, 2013
Pros: benefits, vacation, in house incentives
Cons: long hours, poor pay
A typical day at work involved sales meetings, collection calling, sales calls, processing loans, taking payments, problem solving, and quality control.
I learned that getting to know your customer and their needs ensures they get the best possible service and products.
My manager was supportive, flexible and approachable.
My co-workers were easy to – more... get along with,but when issues surfaced, we dealt with them immediately and responsibly.
The hardest part of the job was collecting payments from people who did not intend to pay.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when you helped a customer get their finances back on track and building relationships. – less
Great Company to work for
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), St. John's, NLSeptember 24, 2013
Great Company to work for...incentives, bonus, educational programs, decent working hours, benefits, flex hours, advancement, internal promotions, etc.
Customer service
Bilingual Commercial Collector, Citi Cards Canada (Former Employee), Burlington, ONSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: loved the product
Cons: people their donot like new on-boarding
The hardest part of the job was trying to fit in with the staff. They all had their little clicks and it took quite a while to fit in.
Excelente organization and Life balance
Development of Financial Stock Solution (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: organization, salary, work amount
Cons: too much steps to simple tasks, sometimes the process is too slow
Very organized, work and life balance good, equivalent salary and good desk and nice infrastructure
Good workplace
Financial Advisor Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 31, 2013
Assist group of financial advisors
Managed inbound calls from company clients
Communicated directly with clients to provide follow up information and maintain client
relationships
Researched investment and product information for Financial Advisors
Drafted correspondence for wealth management team following firm guidelines
Challenging and proactive environment
Corporate Recruiter - Contract (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 13, 2013
I enjoyed my contract with Citi and would definitely return for the right role.
FUN WORKLACE
Trust accountant (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 10, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: temp
GOOD EMPLOYMENT,GOOD PEOPLE,GOOD TIME,WORK EXPERIENCES
Citi was a great and rewarding company to work for.
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 20, 2013
A typical day at work consisted of leading strategic projects, interacting with clients either to address their concerns and or consult them on commercial cards’ programs’ best practices, and addressing my teams’ concerns regarding change. Additionally, my day consisted of collaborating with internal and external partners to drive efficiency to enhance – more... clients’ experience’ and facilitate revenue growth. – less
Great organization to work for!
Client Development Officer (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 27, 2013
Pros: flexibility to manage my business
Cons: extensive travel requirements
Home office based role requiring site visits to partner facilities to augment their internal credit programs.

1 2 3 4 5

About Citi

Citigroup Inc. (branded Citi) (NYSE: C, TYO: 8710) is an American multinational financial services company based in New York City. – Read more