Citi Employee Review

Fast paced environment with lots of management support
Branch Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, NB22 October 2013
A typical day at work involved sales meetings, collection calling, sales calls, processing loans, taking payments, problem solving, and quality control.
I learned that getting to know your customer and their needs ensures they get the best possible service and products.
My manager was supportive, flexible and approachable.
My co-workers were easy to get along with,but when issues surfaced, we dealt with them immediately and responsibly.
The hardest part of the job was collecting payments from people who did not intend to pay.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when you helped a customer get their finances back on track and building relationships.
Pros
benefits, vacation, in house incentives
Cons
long hours, poor pay

Other Citi Employee Reviews

Fantastic Place good culture and Awesome people. Nice location and work culture is very professional and commending so lot of positives.
Policies and Procedures Conversion Analyst (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC14 December 2017
Fantastic Place good culture and Awesome people.
Also my immediate bosses are wonderful people
Excellent
DC HEAD & SYSTEM SECURITY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Middle East7 November 2017
The good banking organizational culture and good salary and good increments, beneficial for employees with all recreation support for all jobs and whatever filed employees working.
Pros
Very Good Salary Structure
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.