Citi Employee Review

Mostly worked on rebranding - Internal temp position
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA13 August 2014
Was instrumental in working on the rebranding efforts after the acquisition of Cal-Fed Bank. This position was a temp internal position which did not offer any advancement or benefits, and had the understanding that once the rebranding was well in hand the position would be eliminated.

During the course of this position, I was instrumental in creating monthly report binders in which to ship off to the Florida office of Citi along with copies for the New York location. I also planned several onsite lunches as well as off-site dinners for all the office executives.

One part of the job I used to enjoy was when the attorney who worked on our floor used to ask if I would be willing to transcribe his notes from cassette so he would have paper copy to take with him. This used to bring me back to my younger days of transcription, when I used to temp at a lawyers office.

The only downside was the day that the rebranding efforts were deemed to be well in hand and my position was dismissed.
Pros
Wonderful team, great exposure, location
Cons
N/a

Other Citi Employee Reviews

Excellent
DC HEAD & SYSTEM SECURITY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Middle East7 November 2017
The good banking organizational culture and good salary and good increments, beneficial for employees with all recreation support for all jobs and whatever filed employees working.
Pros
Very Good Salary Structure
Cons
Great journey
Vice President - Relationship Management (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2017
Citi was a wonderful experience. Great clients, a tremendous team and inspiring leadership. We had a lot of accomplishments and worked together to elevate the customer experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.