Citi Employee Review

Mostly worked on rebranding - Internal temp position
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA13 August 2014
Was instrumental in working on the rebranding efforts after the acquisition of Cal-Fed Bank. This position was a temp internal position which did not offer any advancement or benefits, and had the understanding that once the rebranding was well in hand the position would be eliminated.

During the course of this position, I was instrumental in creating monthly report binders in which to ship off to the Florida office of Citi along with copies for the New York location. I also planned several onsite lunches as well as off-site dinners for all the office executives.

One part of the job I used to enjoy was when the attorney who worked on our floor used to ask if I would be willing to transcribe his notes from cassette so he would have paper copy to take with him. This used to bring me back to my younger days of transcription, when I used to temp at a lawyers office.

The only downside was the day that the rebranding efforts were deemed to be well in hand and my position was dismissed.
Pros
Wonderful team, great exposure, location
Cons
N/a

Other Citi Employee Reviews

Decent pay, good atmosphere, ok managemnt
RISK ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Ontario8 February 2018
ITs a good company to work with but pay is average, management is ok, nothing extraordinary, a very moderate bank to work for, people are good here, but apart from that nothing to look forward to.
Make a lot of money
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2018
Great place to work when you are all about the money. Very easy to move up base on performance and sky is the limit. Lack of culture but the money makes up for it
Pros
money
Cons
no culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.

54.3K