Citi Employee Review

Demanding sales in a very competitive, financial meriocracy.
Sr. account manager (Current Employee) –  Williams Lake, BC1 November 2013
High stress work environment regulated by meritocracy. I learned a great deal of the realities of the lending industry that demands unrealistic results in a volatile market. Problem solving, team work + results are demanded. The most rewarding part of the job is when someone hugs you, crying , thanking you for helping them. The comradeship is highly competitive as this is the basis of the meritocracy and is encouraged. After 13 yrs. of dedication to this type of employment, I am looking for new employment that will allow me to use my sales + customer service skills in a capacity more related to my previous sales experiences, in food and retail.
Pros
excellent benefits package
Cons
High stress, competative environment

Other Citi Employee Reviews

Excellent
DC HEAD & SYSTEM SECURITY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Middle East7 November 2017
The good banking organizational culture and good salary and good increments, beneficial for employees with all recreation support for all jobs and whatever filed employees working.
Pros
Very Good Salary Structure
Cons
Great journey
Vice President - Relationship Management (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2017
Citi was a wonderful experience. Great clients, a tremendous team and inspiring leadership. We had a lot of accomplishments and worked together to elevate the customer experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.