Citi

Citi Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive, Informative
Senior Securities Representative (Former Employee), MississaugaAugust 12, 2014
Processing multimillion dollar securities for world renown financial groups around the globe.
Providing customer service to various financial groups around the globe over the phone and E-media.
Managing the team of eight with daily financial goals and providing solutions to achieve targets in most efficient manner.
Managed day to day operations for – more... the entire team and thoroughly going through daily operations to avoid errors.
Attend management meetings to provide best solutions to managers regarding operations, employees, & day to day operations. – less
Financial Insititution
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), BurlingtonJuly 15, 2014
Has to work on weekend

Aggressive co-worker

Good at training
Large company and many opportunities
Branch Account Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 15, 2014
Interesting to be part of a large company like this one.

Good organizational culture and supportive company for growth and development.
Conservative work enviroment
Branch Account Executive (Former Employee), Surrey, BCJuly 10, 2014
Pros: benefits, compensation, hours
Cons: soliciting
I would answer all phone calls, collect all payments, collections, complete loans and mortgages, solicit, filling, all office duties. I learned alot about how to run an office and complete loans and mortgages. My co-workers were encouraging and help ful. The hardest part of my job was the constant soliciting of the same lists. The most enjoyable job – more... was the interaction with the customers and the job its self I enjoyed working in that enviroment and the great hours. – less
Productive atmosphere with great training program
Branch Manager / Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee), Kitchener, OntarioMay 21, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere
Cons: limited room for advancement
A typical day

• Development and train new and present employees
• Generate new mortgage and personal loan clients
• Maintain existing clients accounts
• Foreclosures and Loss mitigation
• Real Estate and Personal loan underwriting
Fast-paced, covers all aspects of lending
Senior Branch Account Executive (Former Employee), OntarioMay 12, 2014
Citi's consumer finance wing dealing with sub-prime lending. At the time the model was aggressive growth, but I believe that slowed down after the financial crisis. Dealt with everything from business development, credit analysis, and managing delinquency.
Citi is an exciting place to work and is a foremost brand name in Corporate Banking.
Implementation / Project Manager (Former Employee), Central Business DistrictApril 28, 2014
Pros: * state of the art technology for corporate internet banking, * friendly work environment where teamwork is essential to meet client expectations, * looks after the welfare and development of the staff.
Cons: tight project timelines and long hours
Citi was a great place to work and has won many awards for its corporate internet banking and is technology driven. I have never stopped learning at Citi and enjoyed the many challenges in my work.
Was an ok company to work for
Branch Account Executive (Former Employee), Duncan, BCApril 24, 2014
Pros: very flexible with home vs work schedule
Cons: the demands set upon us as employees
I have grown a lot at Citi. Loved the client care aspect of the job and my co workers.
Hardest part about Citi was the cold calls we made to solicit funds and the goals set out to reach each month.
The part I enjoyed the most was when you could help a client re establish there credit and make there life easier financially.
productive and fun working environment
Business Analyst (Former Employee), toronto onMarch 6, 2014
productive and fun working environment good people around
Excellent Job culture
Third Party-Collector (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: excellent job culture
Cons: long hours
Really enjoyed working here, was able to be myself. Wish they were still around.
Fun workplace
Branch Account Executive (Current Employee), Fort McMurray, ABFebruary 25, 2014
Fun environment, lots of work to be done on a daily basis. Not much room for promotion, good bonus and incentives.
customer service and sales culture
Manager trainee (Former Employee), Moncton, NBFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: management training + bonus
Cons: closing branches
work from 8:30 to 5;00
process loan and mortgage application
offer products and services
cross selling
Very organized and always recognized your hard work
Collector II, MasterCard Collections (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: incentives
Cons: location
They promoted an excellent opportunity to learn and at the same time management helps by given incentives to make us more productive, creating a good job environment.
Work Hard.. Party Harder was the company's motto..and we followed diligently
Assistant Manager Retail Asset (Former Employee), New DelhiFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: citi made me travel to half of the globe, under their trainning and incentive programme.
Cons: cant think...
Have spent my most valuable and memorable 5 years with Citi-Financial, cherished each day-in and sign-out.

I owe Citi-Fin to teach me importance of balanced work-life, never the less credit goes to company management , policies, colleagues, supervisors and who ever as there as one united family.

The most hardest part was to say bid-adieu to Citi-Fin, – more... after spending 5 glorious years with such a respectful company in my entire tenure.

Each month-end closing is the most what I seriously miss... – less
Nice place with a good atmosphere
Bilingual Intermediate Operation Representative (Current Employee), Hurontario, MississaugaFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: gym at work
Cons: no indoor parking
When I start my day first I will establish a priority list of things to accomplish. Priority A, B and C. Look at my email or any voicemail to see if I need to do something urgent.
I have learned how to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
I work well alone and I am very much comfortable in a team. All my co-workers like me a lot. I am always ready – more... to help new comers and answer their questions.
The hardest part can be how to deal with an irritated customer. However I have enough experience now to make a customer happy.
The most enjoyable part is when I accomplish a task and/or either a customer or my manager thanks me for a job very well done. – less
Professional, productive, busy and a home away from home
Administration/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 9, 2013
Over all it was a pleasure working for Citi, great opportunities and my work experiences was greatly expanded with knowledge.
Fast paced
Client Coordinator/Accounts Resolutions (Former Employee), MississaugaOctober 23, 2013
being in a team environment assisting customers and providing the best solutions.
Fast paced environment with lots of management support
Branch Account Executive (Former Employee), Woodstock, NBOctober 22, 2013
Pros: benefits, vacation, in house incentives
Cons: long hours, poor pay
A typical day at work involved sales meetings, collection calling, sales calls, processing loans, taking payments, problem solving, and quality control.
I learned that getting to know your customer and their needs ensures they get the best possible service and products.
My manager was supportive, flexible and approachable.
My co-workers were easy to – more... get along with,but when issues surfaced, we dealt with them immediately and responsibly.
The hardest part of the job was collecting payments from people who did not intend to pay.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when you helped a customer get their finances back on track and building relationships. – less
Terrific company, grat people and work environment
Funding Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 8, 2013
Pros: great company, great philosophy
Cons: long, long working hours
Terrific company always taking care of its employees, great people and work environment.
As a funding specialist used to answer phones, file and organized information, do data entry on IBS system, work to support other departments like merchant support and credit department, operate office equipment like copiers or fax machines, use specific programs – more... like Microsoft, Excel and, help with basic accounting functions.
I really love and enjoy the variety of task that I had to go through on a day at work. I learned to be fast and accurate and well-organized.
I learned to develop my work better thanks to all the incredible training offered by the organization.
The hardest par was to work overtime most of the time to meet the deadlines and get the work overload done. We where short staff and we have to deal besides Canada with US and Puerto Rico markets.
The most enjoyable part was the people within the organization and the great feeling of getting the job done and on time. – less
Great Company to work for
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), St. John's, NLSeptember 24, 2013
Great Company to work for...incentives, bonus, educational programs, decent working hours, benefits, flex hours, advancement, internal promotions, etc.

1 2 3 4 5