Citi Employee Reviews for Account Executive

Unhealthy Environment to work
Branch Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 March 2017
Unhealthy Environment to work with no opportunities to grow and very minimum salary. The amount of work you put is not sufficient with your salary and your efforts are not being recognized.
Branch account executive
Branch Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 December 2016
I started working with CitiFinancial in July 2015 in Edmonton and than moved to Brampton branch in March of 2016 job title branch account executive . I Learnt a lot from my job. i enjoy working with my team.
n/a
Branch Account executive l (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 September 2016
The Salary, hours and benefits are great as well as the kind of clients that the place has however management is poor.
over all i would recommend this company
as their work ethic is good.
Boring
Branch Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 July 2016
An average day at work consists of 100 solicit telephone calls and 100 collection calls. I do not find the job very stimulating
Pros
Decent benefits
Cons
Too many calls
Conservative work enviroment
Branch Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC10 July 2014
I would answer all phone calls, collect all payments, collections, complete loans and mortgages, solicit, filling, all office duties. I learned alot about how to run an office and complete loans and mortgages. My co-workers were encouraging and help ful. The hardest part of my job was the constant soliciting of the same lists. The most enjoyable job was the interaction with the customers and the job its self I enjoyed working in that enviroment and the great hours.
Pros
benefits, compensation, hours
Cons
soliciting
Stressful work environment.
Branch Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Brampton9 July 2014
Responsible for office cash intake. Organized and filed confidential documents. Prepared account statements, loan files, receipts, and bank deposits. Met with clients to discuss potential future business. Sold home, auto, and personal contents insurance while exceeding monthly targets regularly. Answered telephone in a professional manner, and assisted customers with inquires, relayed messages, and scheduled appointments. Reviewed credit bureau and offered effective financial advice. Approved clients for personal, consolidation, equity loans, and second mortgages.
Pros
Meeting new people and networking
Cons
Long hours, high stress.
Was an ok company to work for
Branch Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Duncan, BC24 April 2014
I have grown a lot at Citi. Loved the client care aspect of the job and my co workers.
Hardest part about Citi was the cold calls we made to solicit funds and the goals set out to reach each month.
The part I enjoyed the most was when you could help a client re establish there credit and make there life easier financially.
Pros
very flexible with home vs work schedule
Cons
the demands set upon us as employees
Fun workplace
Branch Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB25 February 2014
Fun environment, lots of work to be done on a daily basis. Not much room for promotion, good bonus and incentives.
Fast paced environment with lots of management support
Branch Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, NB22 October 2013
A typical day at work involved sales meetings, collection calling, sales calls, processing loans, taking payments, problem solving, and quality control.
I learned that getting to know your customer and their needs ensures they get the best possible service and products.
My manager was supportive, flexible and approachable.
My co-workers were easy to get along with,but when issues surfaced, we dealt with them immediately and responsibly.
The hardest part of the job was collecting payments from people who did not intend to pay.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when you helped a customer get their finances back on track and building relationships.
Pros
benefits, vacation, in house incentives
Cons
long hours, poor pay
Productive and easy place to work
Branch Account Executive - 1 (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 June 2013
I m good in this branch but it was too far from home. nothing much to tell
Pros
Free coffee and no free lunch
Cons
OT paid but no saturday sunday working allowed
Great place to learn
Branch Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Mississauga5 February 2013
City group is big name in finance sector. I have learnt all about assets and economy circumstances. Got a chance to work with very experienced team members and learnt a lot.
Fun place to work
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON1 November 2012
I enjoyed working at Citifinancial the first few years that I was there. The business however got a little tougher to enjoy when the economy went down.
Pros
great benefits, and bonuses
Cons
bonuses were not always obtainable