Cision

Cision Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Entry-Level job
Broadcast Account Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 11, 2014
Cision is a great entry-level job but the pay can be very low.
A young company with great people and environment
PR/Marketing Account Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 26, 2014
My star rating above sums up Cision pretty well. They have a great team environment across all departments, a energetic and innovative product & mission, great work/life balance, collaborative management team and areas for professional growth. My short time with Cision was due to the relocation of my wife & I to Austin, TX.
A good place to get experience
Senior Account Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 13, 2014
Cision was a place to gain experience. You learned how to deal with many types of people and communicate effectively to make sure that the job got done.
A unique opportunity to overcome challenges presented to you
Manager, U.S. Support Services (Current Employee), Emeryville, CAJune 6, 2014
Pros: office atmosphere
Cons: below market value compensation
A unique work experience which is currently undergoing a lot of change in regards to the direction of the company. Outside of assigned company directives, an employee is given full autonomy to work on self determined projects if there is a business need that can be backed by data.
Fun, friendly environment
Sales (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 11, 2014
Cision is a great place to work to learn and develop your sales techniques.
Productive media research compay
Media Researcher (Former Employee), Rockford, ILJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: holiday lunches paid for by company.
Cons: none. enjoyed working there.
Loved working independently with data entry. Love most of my co workers. Enjoyed going to work every day.
Fun place at times.
Project Scanner (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2013
It was a fairly good to work for at times. Management was laid back & allow you to work at your own pace.
Fast Changing Environment
Applications Analyst I (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 16, 2013
Pros: ok salary, free chips and drinks.
Cons: slow to promote, and quickly changing structure
It's not a bad place to work usually, but like with any large corporation, departments and staff get merged, cut, and switched around on a frequent basis. It's disheartening at times

Duties:
- Analyze application issues
- Manage releases to production
- Update documentation
- Manage small projects
Wonderful people
Account Executive (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 27, 2013
This is a great place to work but here is not much room to grow.
Productive, warm environment
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 29, 2013
A typical day at work would involve client/account interaction via email or telephone to outline objectives for digital media tasks. My co-workers at Cision provided me with many tools I was able to utilize not only at the company but skills I can take with me throughout my career. The office of Cision allowed everyone to be themselves and made the – more... daily routine as fun and open minded as possible. – less
Social Media Analyst - Fun Job
Internet/Social Media Analyst (Former Employee), Coimbra, PortugalApril 17, 2013
A typical day was doing internet news analyse, social media analyse and insert news into international online plataforms.
The most enjoyable part was social media analyse...
I had a real good work enviroment, my boss if the things were done she everything was ok for her...
It was woking as internet analyst that gave me skills to became social media – more... analyst. – less
great
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: -
Cons: -
Great-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fun place to work with a lot of fun coworkers
Media researcher (Current Employee), Rockford, ILSeptember 3, 2012
I have very much enjoyed working at Cision. The atmosphere is very relaxed. Cision provides a good deal of flexibility with regard to time off for personal business, making it possible to make up that time or use Personal Time Off. My co-workers are fun, intelligent, inquisitive people. Mangement allows us to do our jobs with little supervision once – more... we have learned the job. The most enjoyable parts of the job are making sure that the client receives the highest quality clips I can produce and my co-workers. – less
fun workplace
Client Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 31, 2012
Pros: people
Cons: salary
people are great to work with and the management is the thing that keeps people here but the salary is not that good
Great Place To Work
Portal Editor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 14, 2012
I loved working Cision. I was a Red Bull portal editor. Too bad I was just a temp. They just sold their print devision so not sure if they are expanding or going through some problems.
Private cubicle Experience
Editorial Calendar Researcher (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 3, 2012
While working at Cision I was assigned a cubicle where all of my work was produced. The staff and environment was friendly but the culture was very private and quiet. I enjoyed the independence and ability to work in different tasks but would have enjoyed a little more interaction with my co-workers.

About Cision

Cision, Inc is a worldwide provider of media research, distribution, monitoring and evaluation services for public relations, – Read more