• Over 8+ years experience working as a developer and pursue strong knowledge of SDLC with Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and maintenance of Intranet, Internet, database-driven, client-server, building of Web based enterprise solutions and Object Oriented applications.
• Working knowledge with SharePoint Foundation 2013 and SharePoint Services Architecture.
• Depth experience and knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, 2010, MOSS 2007, SharePoint Portal Server 2003 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0/2.0, InfoPath 2013, 2010.
• Proficient in developing and deploying custom portals using SharePoint Portal Services 2003, MOSS 2007 and WSS 2.0/3.0. Working knowledge of SP Object model.
• SharePoint Migration from 2003, 2007 to 2010 and 2013.
• Expertise in developing custom Web parts, Deploying Web parts, Connection between Web parts and Web Control library templates, Site Templates and Workflows in MOSS 2007 and SPS 2003.
• Experience of SharePoint site customization and code less workflow development using SharePoint Designer. Worked Extensively with SharePoint Designer 2007 and CSS to maintain consistency in the look and feel of the SharePoint Portal.
• Designed and developed workflows in visual studio 2008. Experience with developing workflow activity library and in providing Workflow Solution using MOSS 2007, InfoPath 2007, and SharePoint Designer 2007.
• Extensive experience creating Site Definition, Site Template, Lists, List Definition, Audiences, Security, Search customization, Excel Calculation Services and Single Sign On for SharePoint Services. – more...
• Extensive experience as .NET Developer in designing and implementing Enterprise based Solutions using Visual Studio .NET Framework (1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0), C#.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, SQL, ADO.NET and LINQ.
• Experience on Java script using content editor web part in SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 and even a very broad experience on visual web parts 2013.
• Experience SP Grid Views, Detail Views, Picture Library, Document Library and also various managements like Document Management, Records Management, User Profile Management and Web Content Management.
• Used CAML to query, build and customize web sites based on windows share point services.
• Developed, and activated Solution packages (WSP Package) on the server. Extensive knowledge how to create User Permissions, Content Types and Features.
• Experience to create BDC and BCS connecter layer of interaction between SQL Server 2008 Database and SharePoint Web portals.
• Good Inter personnel skills and ability to work as part of a team. Exceptional ability to learn and master new technologies and to deliver outputs in short deadlines.
Microsoft Technologies SharePoint 2013/2010, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007,SharePoint Portal Server 2003/2001, WSS 2.0/3.0,MS SharePoint Designer 2007,Ms InfoPath 2003/2007/2010/2013, ASP.NET, C#. NET, ADO.NET, VB, Win Forms, Web Forms, Visual Web parts, XML Web Services
Development Tools Visual Studio.Net 2008 and 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010/2013, InfoPath 2007/2010/2013, Visio 2010, Visual Studio 2013, Yammer, FrontPage 2003, Visio Enterprise/2003.
Database MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MS / Access, Oracle, MySQL
Programming Languages .NET, ASP.NET 1.1/2.0, C, C++, C#.NET, VB.NET, T-SQL,
ADO.NET, JAVA, J2EE/ 2003/2007, WWF, Office SDK, AJAX, VBScript
Web Servers IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0,
Reporting Tool Dundas Dashboards, Crystal reports10.0/8.0/8.5
OS/Platforms Windows 2008/Vista/2003/XP/2000/NT, Linux, Unix.
Applications Microsoft Office System 2010/2007/2003, MS Project, MS Visio Dreamweaver, HomeSite, TFS.
Mail/Fax Systems Exchange, Microsoft Outlook, SMTP – less