CIS

CIS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
decent..
Protection Officer (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 13, 2014
Pros: no supervison
Cons: not enough property for the officers that work in the area for the hours.
a normal day at work will be me pratolling the property talking to the resident asking them about their weekend and how their day at work were. Playing with the kids and making sure they are not getting into anything that dont suppose to be.
Great for building on experience in the medical field
Copy Representative (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJJuly 12, 2014
What I like most about working for CIS is the experience I'm gaining working in a hospital. The day to day interaction with people and the constant flow of medical records I go through daily to assure that the proper records are provided to health care practitioners, help me build on experience in the medical field.
Fun Place and Able to learn more here
PCB Design Engineer (Current Employee), Coimbatore, TNJune 21, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: lot of pressure
Good Company
Able to acquire knowledge
Able to reach the management quickly and shortly
a typical work day
Youth Development Specialist (Former Employee), Waco, TXMay 23, 2014
Pros: meeting new chldren learning about who they are
A typical work day was that we would clock in have our daily meetings, do paperwork, walk around to different classrooms check on the children behavior, classroom progress etc.
Good
Psychotherapist (Former Employee), Granada, ANApril 30, 2014
Because I been working in a penitential area, the ambient is a bit complicate. Sometime you can see more problems with the organization of the Center rather than with the daily work with the convicts.
summer school program
Childcare Coordinator (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 25, 2014
Pros: free trip to summer events
Cons: dealing w alot of kids at ayoung age
Took care of children, learning to be organize and how to schedule all your events for the day.
Relaxed culture, lack of infrastructure
Internal Audit Manager (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCApril 14, 2014
Pros: lax dress code, fun relaxed culture
Cons: average/poor benefits
Good company with a great fun culture. At that expense, however, there is a severe lack of infrastructure. Dress code is relaxed - jeans and tees okay. Come in whenever you want, leave whenever you want. Just get your work done.

The biggest problem with this is the constant state of chaos and lack of HR - no real ladder for moving up, no one person – more... to answer the company phone or answer the door, unsure who to go to with problems/issues. Because my career is more internal-service rather than client-service, this is the main reason I'm looking to leave.

Note: my review is for Compliance Implementation Services (CIS) - many other reviews seem to be for locations this CIS is not located in. – less
An ideal company to have exposuire to good management
Director Stellar Pharmaceuticals -Kazakhstan (Former Employee), AlmatyMarch 11, 2014
Fast growing company with liberal policies. Good opportunities to prove your worth & reward
Fast paced environment with challenging work.
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Skokie, ILDecember 5, 2013
Cons: support has strict hours, but that is the nature of the work.
CIS is a small company and the support group I was in only had 4 people. CIS makes software for first responders. So if problems occur solutions need to found quickly. Sometimes it is calm but sometimes it can be really challenging with lots of calls and difficult problems. You can learn many skills at CIS. People there are nice and flexible with job – more... work/life balance. – less
bad
Disassembly tech/Installation Tech (Former Employee), Elk Grove, ILNovember 26, 2013
i was the lowest man on the totem pole but i was treated like crud. the manager didn't care just as long as you didn't bother him and the head of the company made me pay out of pocket for a accident that happened while on clock and in yard. also i was never able to get all my paper work filled out so i was always payed under the table for my work while – more... i was their. – less
Good entry level job.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Southfield, MISeptember 29, 2013
Good communication skills required for phone work. Accuracy of data entry necessary.
Developing & maintaining web application
Junior Software Developer (Former Employee), Bhilai, CTAugust 28, 2013
I learn knowledge about working on websites.my co-worker was also knowledefull persion.
Good learning in Telecoms field
Sheq Manager (Current Employee), Cape Town, WCJuly 26, 2013
Pros: good enviroment
Cons: package
Gave me the tools to succeed in the optic fibre and telecoms industry..

Open doors to courses and knowledge.
Enjoyable People
Security Officer (Current Employee), SheffieldMarch 9, 2013
Pros: meeting people
Cons: long quiet hours
A typical day for me is, greeting the temporary staff, who's first language is not English, assisting to find where they are working and issuing PPE. Answering the telephone and using the tannoy. Also patrolling the site.
Productive and fun workplace
CIS Protection Officer (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 5, 2012
Protecting the client’s interests on property.
Enforcing all community rules.
Interacting professionally with the client contact, residents and employees, law enforcement, and other members of the public
Fun place to work
Intern (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 24, 2012
Pros: you learn something new every day
Cons: getting in is hard
Wonderful working atmosphere. Great opportunities to help kids.
curently employed and choose not to coment
Worker's Compensation (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 31, 2012
My coworkers are a great bunch of guys.
The job leaves no time for family.
After being hurt at work and had to have surgery no one from the company came to see me or called to find out how I was doing not even a get well card.
fun workplace
Security officer (Former Employee), Hartsville, SCMay 16, 2012
Cons: pay
You get to help a lot of people and meet new people. lots of walking. good place to work.
fun, adventurous, and productive workplace
Help Desk Assistant (Former Employee), Ortigas, PhilippinesApril 29, 2012
Pros: friendly and nice people
Cons: not good management of the boss, ineffective company protocol
A day will not past out if i didn't get an irate customer, this work was inline in dealing with customers problems etc. especially with all the tellers nationwide of the branches we have, and when your work is inline in dealing with customers, you should learn how to make them important, :) "CUSTOMERS ARE IMPORTANT" , I don't have problems with my co- – more... workers for they are reliable and friendly, funny,, just with my boss who is not effective for me, management was not that hard. the hardest part of this job is dealing with my boss who care only about herself. but the most enjoyable part of it, we are like family here despite of ups and downs. – less
Productive and Educational
Student Trainee (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 22, 2012
Pros: working to benefit your life style
Cons: there was really no issues.
In my work experience at this job I've learned both the responsibilities and knowledge on how to maintain and steady and mindful position in the working environment. The most challenging thing about a job is trying to get adjusted and use to the minor duties,while on the other hand working well with others. The most enjoyable thing is working as a team – more... and doing competitive things to make the job a little more excitement. – less