Cirrus Medical Staffing

Cirrus Medical Staffing Employee Reviews

Excellent experience and opportunity in working various hospitals
Emergency Dept RN, University of TN Medical Center (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TN1 January 2017
Cirrus was a great company to work for, in that they always go the extra mile to meet the desires of their staff RN's. While I was working with Cirrus, my mother in law became sick with cancer and Cirrus was wonderful about finding me a position close to her home so I could take care of her when she needed the assistance. All assignments I worked for them were excellent experiences.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC10 February 2017
A great travel nurse company to work for. My recruiter is awesome and always makes sure I have everything I need. The pay is great and I have great benefits. I am a home health travel nurse and have enjoyed meeting many new people. Very satisfied employee!!
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
No paid time off
Great company!
Travel RN (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL24 January 2017
I've been working with Cirrus for about 3 years. I love this company. My recruiter is on the ball. I get top pay at all the assignments. The benefits are great. I'm happy. No intentions of leaving.
Pros
Top stipend pay
Cons
None yet
Very limited assignments in my field
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC7 February 2017
Great company to work for if you work hospitals or clinics. Only worked one assignment with this company as a DON. Recruiter was great.
Pros
Travel
Cons
pay is ok but not great
Registered Nurse (Traveler) (Current Employee) –  New York, NY24 October 2016
Friendly staff, great benefits, always someone available to talk to when needed even on overnight shifts. Would highly recommend them to anyone needing a desire to travel.
Excellent Work Place
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OH23 July 2016
This is an excellent agency to work for. Great/fair pay and excellent recruiters whom help obtain great opportunities for nurses.
good work place
Traveling Therapist (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL18 February 2015
I work with elderly patients. I maintain current level of care to each patient. I have fun and enjoy working with this population. My co workers are great to work with because of their dedication and all working together as a team. The most difficult times I have come across has been that the patient gives up or they get easily fustrated and do not want to be bothered. I learn something new everyday from my patients or my coworkers.
Pros
time for writing or putting input about patients progress in the job
Cons
at times not enough time to put info of patient and get told that it needs to be put in that day
Contract position fell through 1 week before
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles15 December 2012
I signed a contract with this co. promising to get me a position on the opposite side of the country so I subleased my apartment, put in a deposit for a place at the new location all to find out that the co. that they had contracted me too for 14 weeks could now not afford me. My whole life has changed since then and they could not find me anything comprable to make up for this utter fail on their part. Then they would not compensate for my deposits or my licensure in the state they promised me. Will never work for this co. again..Epic fail!!
Pros
nice personalities of the recruiters
Cons
failed contracts
Good Company to work with
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX22 September 2013
My review is that they were wonderful to work with. I only had one issue and it was with setting housing prior to my arrival, somehow fell through the cracks. It came together the whole assignment in hours. I worked at the VA on Fort Bliss, TX. I was hired for Flu shot season for VETS, but within one day, was given a new assignment doing chart review for Colon Cancer Screening. Met some wonderful people.
Pros
Travel, meet new people, interesting work
Cons
Issues with housing, suit case lost by airline, hassles for security clearance on base
Total Chaos!
travel RN (Former Employee) –  South Carolina10 January 2013
First and last contract ever with Citrus, they piece rate your contract to other divisions so you have multiple people calling you! Pay was extremely low and you receive your deposits (if any )30-60 days after your assignment ends, I do not recommend them!!! There are too many BETTER travel agencies out there!
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
too many people involved, a clustermess, insurance stunk - poor coverage
I understand the new version of Cirrus is outstanding.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC12 April 2012
When I worked for Cirrus it was a mess. Management and communications between departments was horrible. Now there is new management and a new culture...even a new location. I'm certain that people working there will thrive under the changes made.
Pros
good health benefits
Cons
the former cirrus medical needed to make changes, and they have.
stressful
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC18 December 2014
The management are not leaders, and they don't know how to treat their employers. There is no room for growth and they didn't have the proper training to show people how to do their job. The company is behind on paying bills, but they keep buying things. It's the worse company that I have every worked for.
Pros
breakfast on Fridays
Cons
Just awful!!!
Cirrus
Travel RN (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC15 March 2015
The company is a great company to work for. The management staff care about the staff and attempt to compensate fairly. While compensation could have been better as with other companies, it was somewhat fair based upon market.
Pros
Health insurance day one
Cons
Some of the hospitals where I was placed.
registered nurse
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  virginia3 August 2015
travel nurse agency, I take contracts for 2-3 months at a time at various hospitals in Virginia. I love this agency. Mainly working in ER and ICU. The travel agent is amazing and very accommodating.
Working with trauma patients
ER Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC7 February 2014
Manage the care of up to 7 acute ED patients, useof computer charting, omnicellmedication administration, assigned trauma nurse per shift worked, case management of patient care.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
short breaks, rearly get lunch
Great company, constantly finding new ways to engage employees
ICU RN (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX26 April 2013
I like working with Cirrus so far. My recruiter is enthusiastic and great at communicating where available openings now. Benefits are as advertised. Can't complain!
a great company
ER nurse at Shands at the University of Florida (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FL21 April 2014
they took very good care of me and had good benefits. My recruiter was always available, and always knew the answers to my questions.
Great support from staff
Circulating Operating Room nurse (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC14 January 2014
A great company to work for. The staff is very supportive and are always available to answer any questions you may have.
Good for travel nurses
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Charlotte NC2 September 2012
I enjoyed my travel experience with Cirrus but needed a more stable living environment
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
moving every 13 weeks
good place to work for
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  IL20 July 2013
good pay with benefits packages and bonus package. very caring and devoted recruiters.

4.2