Cirque du Soleil

Cirque du Soleil Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun, but exhausting job! Must be a people person!
Street Team Member (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 25, 2013
I worked as a street team member for Cirque this summer, interacting every day with tourists looking to purchase theatre tickets in New York City. Fun job, every day was an adventure, but EXHAUSTING.
Fun face paced environment with great diversity
Technician (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 6, 2013
Cons: employee cafeteria
The cast and crew at CDS are some of the nicest people I have ever met. I felt welcome from the moment I started. The hardest part of my job at CDS was overcoming the difficulty I faced when moving heavier objects. During my time I learned self control is key to better manage my time.
The Cirque Life
Human Resource Manager (Current Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: everything
Cons: stability
Great place to work, always an adventure. The artists are the best at what they do. Management works well with everyone.
Top Management In Quality Corporate Environments
Public Service Director, Europe/Asia/South America (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 2, 2013
Multi- Tasking in variety of fields environments and countries
fun fun fun!
intern (Former Employee), El Paso, TXDecember 19, 2012
I enjoyed watching shows come together and seeing members of the crew establish new relationships with each other. Definitely a lot of work.
Fun Job At The Cirque Du Soleil
Usher (Former Employee), Oxon Hill, MDDecember 15, 2012
Pros: free show
Cons: short breaks
A Typical Day At Work Was Very Hectic But Fun Directing Guest To There Correct Seats And Making Sure Everything Was Perfect. I Learned How To Provide EXCELLENT Customer Service Because I Worked Very Closely With Peope. I Enjoyed The Show ALOT...The Hardest Part Of My Job Was Cleaning Up The Whole Grand Chapiteau After Each Show. Myy Manangers And Co – more... Workers Were Very Fun And Nice To Work Around, – less
Best Opportunity Of My Life
Massage Therapist (Former Employee), Hampton, VADecember 5, 2012
Pros: very organized
This was a contract job that I got called to do. I loved it! I got paid for the job and tickets for the show. I will always remember this.
fun place to work
OXEN HILL, MD (Former Employee), oxen hillDecember 2, 2012
Pros: over time
Cons: 3 breaks
cashier,take orders,stock shelves, clean floors, balance draw
Simply love it
Organisation and people (Current Employee), Montreal, IHQNovember 14, 2012
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
Fun place to work, Hors du commun!
Motivating work environment, a lot of activities all the year long. During the summer, terrace, BBQ, drinks, beach volley-ball, tons of activities and entertainment. Danse, Yoga, Zumba, Choir, Sports,etc.
2 nice cafeterias, very good variety of meals.
Good benefits and fair pay, very good balance between life and work.
We – more... work for the shows, this is our inspiration. – less
Pleasure work with people,take great experience and enjoy my time at work
Artist-Strength Conditioning Coach in Saltimbanco (Former Employee), Montreal,CanadaNovember 6, 2012
day at work follow my schedule
the best ways how to work better
manage and communicate are to important rules
work in a team
be aware about everything around!!!Crazy life is in Arena Tour Show
work with people from different countries and of all ages, from different background
An exciting and stimulating workplace!
Administrative Technician (Current Employee), Montreal, QCNovember 6, 2012
Pros: cafeteria food, employee activities, working conditions
Cons: far from my home :(
Working here has been the best opportunity I’ve been given. Although no job is totally perfect, this one is close! The ambiance in the office is friendly and outgoing , they amuse the employees with entertaining activities for all tastes and ages almost every week. Working in this creative environment has been a great experience so far and I hope to – more... enjoy it for years to come! – less
A Gypsy Life Melting Pot.
Wig and Makeup Technician for CDS, ZAIA (Former Employee), Macau, China/New York, NYOctober 29, 2012
Pros: the people
Cons: one day off a week.
A typical day at work would include: styling the wigs for the show and helping any of the performers with their particular needs, building/maintaining/washing wigs, putting the wigs on the artists, airbrushing, and running show tracks.

I can't even begin to describe the many things that I have learned through this experience, professionally as well – more... as personally. It has been one of the best educators of my life!

The management varied greatly from job to job. Let's just say that I prefer to work with people that are happy.

My co-workers were from every part of the globe. I love them dearly and I still keep in contact with many of them. This was by far the best part of the job, working with such wonderful people. The most difficult part of the job can be the monotony of our daily tasks at times and having only one day off a week. – less
great place to work
CSA/Bartender (Former Employee), temple hills, MDMay 31, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
It was a fun place to work, it was a family atmosphere with fun times good food
fun to work at and great expirience
Character / Clown / Coach (Current Employee), Montréal, QCApril 23, 2012
i got a chance to see most of the world , great pay and easy to save money , charter planes take us to our destinations and hotel are 4star.. and i met tons of people and made lots of friends.
There really is a ping pong table.
Usher (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 10, 2012
Pros: ping pong table and fun atmosphere.
Cons: supervisor was a micro-manager
There is a ping pong table and a fun atmosphere. I had a supervisor that was a shemeless hipocrit and a micro-manager.
I have traveled extensively with this company for almost 10 years.
Musician (Former Employee), InternationalNovember 18, 2011
I have been the benefit of a very unique experience that has taken me around the world multiple times. I have generated contacts and networks with people and companies I would have never met otherwise. I only leave the company at this time due to a desire to be more of a stable figure within my home and community.
Agradavel de trabalhar
Vendas Bilheteria- Trabalho Temporário (Former Employee), Curitiba, PRJuly 10, 2014
Pros: trabalho simples
Cons: ser temporário
Trabalho simples, e fácil de realizar, porém necessitava atenção pois mexia com quantidades grandes de dinheiro e documentação.
Environnement de travail agréable
Adjointe administrative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 2, 2014
Pros: billets gratuits
Place à l'initiative
Directrice ouverte à l'écoute et la communication
Défis de taille
Coordination d'évènements
Équipe dynamique
La magie perdu
costumes (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: avantage sociaux, communauté avec les collègues, l'ambiance créative, la culture de l'entreprise
Cons: management, sécurité d'emploi, certaines conditions de travail considérant les revenu de l'entreprise
Étant une fan du Cirque du Soleil depuis mon enfance, je rêvais de faire partie de cette entreprise. Qu'elle fut le bonheur en février 2004 d'être enfin parmi eux. J'ai passé de très belle année parmi eux, malgré quelques accrochages que l'ont retrouve dans tout les milieux de travail.
Malheureusement, l'année 2012 et 2013 ont été pour moi source de – more... tristesse, de déchirement, de déception... J'aime encore la communauté de collègue qui se donne corps et âmes, avec toute leur passion, pour éblouir les gens et donner de la magie au spectateurs l'espace d'un soir. Malgré tout, ceux qui la dirige ont maintenant trop d'intérêt vers le profit plutôt que leur employé et leur client...le tour de magie est maintenant un peu moins spectaculaire derrière le rideau. – less
Environnement de travail stimulant et agréable
Superviseure (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 3, 2013
Pros: flexibilité des horaires de travail
Entreprise très stimulante par ses divers projets et sa culture.

About Cirque du Soleil

irque du Soleil (English: "Circus of the Sun", English pronunciation: /ˈsɪərk duː soʊˈleɪ/), is a Canadian entertainment company, – Read more

Cirque du Soleil Photos