Cirque du Soleil

Cirque du Soleil Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun workplace
Usher (Former Employee), Bloomington,MNFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: watching the show
Cons: short term job
The most enjoyable was being able to watch the show and see new customers expericence the circus.
Many different learnings
Host (Former Employee), BrasiliaFebruary 15, 2014
Working in Cirque Du Soleil as Host was very productive and self-growing experience since I had a chance to learn about marketing, public selling, entertainment industry, etc.
Creative work environment with great company culture
Production Coordinator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 5, 2013
I worked with a multicultural group of amazing technicians and performers. We worked together to ensure an amazing performance 10 times a week.
GREAT PEOPLE WHO ARE VERY MUCH IN TO WHAT THEY DO
Cashier (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 16, 2013
Pros: people, experience, wages, friendliness
Cons: hurting feet and full long days, tips
I LIKED WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY, I GOT GREAT EXPERIENCE MET NEW PEOPLE AND LEARNED NEW THINGS
Diverse, stimulating, and creative environment
Administrative Assistant, Global Citizenship (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 21, 2013
Working at Cirque was one of the highlights in my professional career. The experience was as amazing as one of their shows. The environment fosters creativity and pushes the ordinary into EXTRAordinary.

I can honestly say I enjoyed working with such talented, professional, and culturally diverse people.
FUN ASSIGNMENT
Adecco (Former Employee), ATLANTA GEORGIAMarch 25, 2013
Pros: different people
Cons: show ended didnt last long enough
I ENJOYED THE JOB A LOT IT GAVE ME A CHANCE TO MEET ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.
Pleasurable job
Team Leader (Former Employee), SpainMarch 2, 2013
In the workplace, we had to control the stock as well as promoting the sales. Specifically, in my position as Team Leader I had to deal with any issue which could arise within the team or with any costumer. Also, I had report everyday the amount sales and the stock left. I was responsible for the deliveries too.
Fun, but exhausting job! Must be a people person!
Street Team Member (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 25, 2013
I worked as a street team member for Cirque this summer, interacting every day with tourists looking to purchase theatre tickets in New York City. Fun job, every day was an adventure, but EXHAUSTING.
Fun face paced environment with great diversity
Technician (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 6, 2013
Cons: employee cafeteria
The cast and crew at CDS are some of the nicest people I have ever met. I felt welcome from the moment I started. The hardest part of my job at CDS was overcoming the difficulty I faced when moving heavier objects. During my time I learned self control is key to better manage my time.
The Cirque Life
Human Resource Manager (Current Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: everything
Cons: stability
Great place to work, always an adventure. The artists are the best at what they do. Management works well with everyone.
fun fun fun!
intern (Former Employee), El Paso, TXDecember 19, 2012
I enjoyed watching shows come together and seeing members of the crew establish new relationships with each other. Definitely a lot of work.
Fun Job At The Cirque Du Soleil
Usher (Former Employee), Oxon Hill, MDDecember 15, 2012
Pros: free show
Cons: short breaks
A Typical Day At Work Was Very Hectic But Fun Directing Guest To There Correct Seats And Making Sure Everything Was Perfect. I Learned How To Provide EXCELLENT Customer Service Because I Worked Very Closely With Peope. I Enjoyed The Show ALOT...The Hardest Part Of My Job Was Cleaning Up The Whole Grand Chapiteau After Each Show. Myy Manangers And Co – more... Workers Were Very Fun And Nice To Work Around, – less
Best Opportunity Of My Life
Massage Therapist (Former Employee), Hampton, VADecember 5, 2012
Pros: very organized
This was a contract job that I got called to do. I loved it! I got paid for the job and tickets for the show. I will always remember this.
fun place to work
OXEN HILL, MD (Former Employee), oxen hillDecember 2, 2012
Pros: over time
Cons: 3 breaks
cashier,take orders,stock shelves, clean floors, balance draw
Simply love it
Organisation and people (Current Employee), Montreal, IHQNovember 14, 2012
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
Fun place to work, Hors du commun!
Motivating work environment, a lot of activities all the year long. During the summer, terrace, BBQ, drinks, beach volley-ball, tons of activities and entertainment. Danse, Yoga, Zumba, Choir, Sports,etc.
2 nice cafeterias, very good variety of meals.
Good benefits and fair pay, very good balance between life and work.
We – more... work for the shows, this is our inspiration. – less
A Gypsy Life Melting Pot.
Wig and Makeup Technician for CDS, ZAIA (Former Employee), Macau, China/New York, NYOctober 29, 2012
Pros: the people
Cons: one day off a week.
A typical day at work would include: styling the wigs for the show and helping any of the performers with their particular needs, building/maintaining/washing wigs, putting the wigs on the artists, airbrushing, and running show tracks.

I can't even begin to describe the many things that I have learned through this experience, professionally as well – more... as personally. It has been one of the best educators of my life!

The management varied greatly from job to job. Let's just say that I prefer to work with people that are happy.

My co-workers were from every part of the globe. I love them dearly and I still keep in contact with many of them. This was by far the best part of the job, working with such wonderful people. The most difficult part of the job can be the monotony of our daily tasks at times and having only one day off a week. – less
great place to work
CSA/Bartender (Former Employee), temple hills, MDMay 31, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
It was a fun place to work, it was a family atmosphere with fun times good food
There really is a ping pong table.
Usher (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 10, 2012
Pros: ping pong table and fun atmosphere.
Cons: supervisor was a micro-manager
There is a ping pong table and a fun atmosphere. I had a supervisor that was a shemeless hipocrit and a micro-manager.
I have traveled extensively with this company for almost 10 years.
Musician (Former Employee), InternationalNovember 18, 2011
I have been the benefit of a very unique experience that has taken me around the world multiple times. I have generated contacts and networks with people and companies I would have never met otherwise. I only leave the company at this time due to a desire to be more of a stable figure within my home and community.
Aspect le plus agréable
Caissière au service alimentaire (Former Employee), MontréalSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: repas gratuit et billets de spectacle
Rencontre de gens de divers milieu et nationalité. Opportunité de voir gratuitement chaque année les spectacles du Cirque et beaucoup d'autres. Tous les employés et les patrons sont chaleureux.

About Cirque du Soleil

Cirque du Soleil ("Circus of the Sun") is a Canadian entertainment company, self-described as a "dramatic mix of – Read more

Cirque du Soleil Photos