Cirque du Soleil

Cirque du Soleil Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
GREAT COMPANY
ACTRESS (Former Employee), Québec, QCNovember 7, 2013
Pros: competitive and good mathers
Cons: nothing
GOOD COMPANY, GREAT ARTISTS, EXCELLENT INSTALATIONS, FUN AND GREAT COMPAINS
Great company to work for
Administrative Technician - « Fly-In » Management (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: flex-hours / compressed work week
Worked in a great environment with a fantastic team. Was a laid-back and casual atmosphere, nonetheless, we all took our jobs very seriously while managing more than 6 traveling shows around the world.
Unforgettable experience at Cirque du Soleil
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 18, 2013
I have been working for Cirque as a project coordinator for over a year. I must admit this was my greatest professional experience where I combined my passion for planning/coordinating with the most stimulating environment. Implementing Concur travel& expense system and coordinating (and leading) other financial projects, not only made me grow as a – more... professional, but also made me realize that without my passion for cirque, the results would not be the same. – less
Fun with performers
Usher/Food and Beverage (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 31, 2012
amazing experience, seeing how the acrobats did their stunts
Fast paced but fun.
VIP Host (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 6, 2012
Pros: getting to meet & talk to tons of people, from all over the world. good hours & getting paid weekly. gaining experience with hospitality work.
Cons: that cirque only stays in calgary for a month, every one or two years.
The 'Tapis Rouge' tent is the 'VIP' tent at Cirque Du Soleil; people pay allot of extra money just to experience it. There's five star food & five star service. But we only had a certain amount of time to get everything ready in between shows & breaks so it was definitely one of the most fast paced environments I've ever worked in. My managers were – more... great, they knew exactly what to do to make everything perfect even with the little amount of time they had to put it all together. But all in all it was an awesome experience. – less
Good job, fun and comfortable work environment. Not much possibility for advancement since they mostly hire temps.
Gestionnaire d'inventaires de tournée - Web (Former Employee), Lasalle, QCJuly 13, 2012
Pros: fair salary, friendly work environment, employee morale condusive to productivity.
Working at CDS was great, management trusts it's employees to
work without supervision, the stress level is very low, yet everyone
is productive and gets the job done efficiently. Friendly co-workers
and bosses alike.
Energetic and fun
Dining Room Attendant (Former Employee), Redmond, WAApril 15, 2014
Pros: cultural diversity
Cons: temporary position
Everyday was a good day, the performers were always nice and the atmosphere was busy and exciting. The chefs were helpful and patient while they showed me the ropes. The hardest part of the job was working through the language barrier with some of the performers.
Great place to work, wonderful environment
Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLMarch 22, 2014
Pros: disney perks, good work environment
Cons: hours were 11 am to 8 pm tuesday thru saturday because of show schedule
I would wake up in the morning jazzed to go to work. I met so many interesting artist/performers that I enjoyed every minute of my time there. Management onsite was hands off and let the employees do what they were good at. They cared about us and showed us by such things as planned outings and parties after the shows. Work was not hard because you – more... enjoyed what you did. – less
productuve and fun working environment
Tapis Rouge Host (Former Employee), TaipeiMarch 20, 2014
Pros: free desserts, interesting work
Cons: old cleaning aquipments
At work, we are responsible for all events in the VIP tent outside catering, such as ticket, prepare a small gift, a clean environment, Baggage storage, VIP reception…etc.
The most enjoyable part of the job is my co-workers, we get along very much, we had lots of fun and often make jokes on each other. On the other hand, the hardest part of the job – more... was sometimes we recieve difficult custermers. – less
Great place to work with excellent benefits and perks
Finance employee - Finance Department (Former Employee), Las VegasMarch 19, 2014
It was truly an honor to work with Cirque du Soleil. Loved the diversity and excitement that is experienced on a daily basis within the company. Made a great group of friends throughout the years working with Cirque and will encourage anyone who has the opportunity work with them to do so.
Fun workplace
Usher (Former Employee), Bloomington,MNFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: watching the show
Cons: short term job
The most enjoyable was being able to watch the show and see new customers expericence the circus.
Many different learnings
Host (Former Employee), BrasiliaFebruary 15, 2014
Working in Cirque Du Soleil as Host was very productive and self-growing experience since I had a chance to learn about marketing, public selling, entertainment industry, etc.
Creative work environment with great company culture
Production Coordinator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 5, 2013
I worked with a multicultural group of amazing technicians and performers. We worked together to ensure an amazing performance 10 times a week.
GREAT PEOPLE WHO ARE VERY MUCH IN TO WHAT THEY DO
Cashier (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 16, 2013
Pros: people, experience, wages, friendliness
Cons: hurting feet and full long days, tips
I LIKED WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY, I GOT GREAT EXPERIENCE MET NEW PEOPLE AND LEARNED NEW THINGS
Diverse, stimulating, and creative environment
Administrative Assistant, Global Citizenship (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 21, 2013
Working at Cirque was one of the highlights in my professional career. The experience was as amazing as one of their shows. The environment fosters creativity and pushes the ordinary into EXTRAordinary.

I can honestly say I enjoyed working with such talented, professional, and culturally diverse people.
FUN ASSIGNMENT
Adecco (Former Employee), ATLANTA GEORGIAMarch 25, 2013
Pros: different people
Cons: show ended didnt last long enough
I ENJOYED THE JOB A LOT IT GAVE ME A CHANCE TO MEET ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.
Pleasurable job
Team Leader (Former Employee), SpainMarch 2, 2013
In the workplace, we had to control the stock as well as promoting the sales. Specifically, in my position as Team Leader I had to deal with any issue which could arise within the team or with any costumer. Also, I had report everyday the amount sales and the stock left. I was responsible for the deliveries too.
Fun, but exhausting job! Must be a people person!
Street Team Member (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 25, 2013
I worked as a street team member for Cirque this summer, interacting every day with tourists looking to purchase theatre tickets in New York City. Fun job, every day was an adventure, but EXHAUSTING.
Fun face paced environment with great diversity
Technician (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 6, 2013
Cons: employee cafeteria
The cast and crew at CDS are some of the nicest people I have ever met. I felt welcome from the moment I started. The hardest part of my job at CDS was overcoming the difficulty I faced when moving heavier objects. During my time I learned self control is key to better manage my time.
The Cirque Life
Human Resource Manager (Current Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: everything
Cons: stability
Great place to work, always an adventure. The artists are the best at what they do. Management works well with everyone.

1 2 3

About Cirque du Soleil

irque du Soleil (English: "Circus of the Sun", English pronunciation: /ˈsɪərk duː soʊˈleɪ/), is a Canadian entertainment company, – Read more

Cirque du Soleil Photos