Cirque du Soleil Employee Review

View all Cirque du Soleil reviews

Exciting and fun workplace at the circus
VIP Hostess (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 January 2013
A typical day at work required preparing leaving home early. By the time I get to work I would meet up with my coworkers along the way. we would meet our supervisor and debrief before the shift started. During the shift we would prepare merchandise, clean and review the specifics about the different clients that would be in each section. As the tent opens all guests would be greated with a smile and given and lanyard. We would answer questions about the tent and circus and make sure each participant was happy.

I learned a lot about professionalism and timing. I always had to have a smile on my face even if my day was not going so well. In the end it was great though. I met alot of great people and I am still friends with a few of my co-wokers.

The hardest part about my job was dealing with my shoes. They weren't the best shoes but at the time I couldn't afford new ones, but I made the best of it.

The best part of the show was meeting new people and seeing the show.
Pros
free food, great people, great show
Cons
sore feet at the end of the day

Other Cirque du Soleil Employee Reviews

secrétaire juridique
SECRÉTAIRE DE DIRECTION (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 January 2018
J'ai aimé ce poste mais malheureusement, j'ai dû quitté après un an. Le notaire ayant été malade durant cette année. Cette année fut très mouvementée. C'était un patron charmant, agréable. Malheureusement, il ne pratique plus.
Pros
J'étais seule employée
Cons
Année stressante comme je me suis retrouvée avec un patron malade.
Fun workplace
Usher (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 December 2017
Unique experience working along with staff from Cirque du Soleil
Had to ensure clients were properly seated, welcome them in french and english and ensure great customer service
Had the opportunity to watch the show every shift
Workplace was very teamwork oriented

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cirque du Soleil. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5