Cirque du Soleil

Cirque du Soleil Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very impressive company and dedicated team of employees
Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 13, 2015
I represented Infiniti Canada which was one of their biggest sponsors. I managed a team who was required to bring brand awareness to Infiniti before each show and during intermission. I found that the show was run like a very well-oiled machine and was extremely impressive.
Extraordinary work environment
Tour Security Manager (Former Employee), Quebec City, QCApril 7, 2015
Pros: Everything is included while on tour
Cons: Being on the road for eleven months a year
My time with Cirque du Soleil was possible the best time of my life so far. A day at cirque is an experience on it's own.
we had a full kitchen with four chefs and amazing food while on site. we worked every week end and the job atmosphere is unique. I considered myself lucky and blessed to have been a member of the cirque du soleil family.
because of the uniqueness of the company, the best and worst part of the job are the same...the traveling part of it. you would basically live in hotels or corporate apartments all the time and had almost no time to spend home with family and friends.
I only decided to stop because I want to attend law school and could not do it online.
customer service for cirque via atelka
bilingual customer service agent (Former Employee), montrealFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: not so many rude customers
Cons: atelka sucks! poor management poor wages
Cirque du soleil is great company but gave contract to atelka for customer service ticket sales.VERY low wages and poor administration especially from local atelka production Manager Who Lacked managerial skills.pls cirque creat ure own call centre directly Atelka sucks and their poor and cheap wages mentality.I felt exploited!
GREAT COMPANY
ACTRESS (Former Employee), Québec, QCNovember 7, 2013
Pros: competitive and good mathers
Cons: nothing
GOOD COMPANY, GREAT ARTISTS, EXCELLENT INSTALATIONS, FUN AND GREAT COMPAINS
Great company to work for
Administrative Technician - « Fly-In » Management (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: flex-hours / compressed work week
Worked in a great environment with a fantastic team. Was a laid-back and casual atmosphere, nonetheless, we all took our jobs very seriously while managing more than 6 traveling shows around the world.
Unforgettable experience at Cirque du Soleil
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 18, 2013
I have been working for Cirque as a project coordinator for over a year. I must admit this was my greatest professional experience where I combined my passion for planning/coordinating with the most stimulating environment. Implementing Concur travel& expense system and coordinating (and leading) other financial projects, not only made me grow as a professional, but also made me realize that without my passion for cirque, the results would not be the same.
Exciting and fun workplace at the circus
VIP Hostess (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: free food, great people, great show
Cons: sore feet at the end of the day
A typical day at work required preparing leaving home early. By the time I get to work I would meet up with my coworkers along the way. we would meet our supervisor and debrief before the shift started. During the shift we would prepare merchandise, clean and review the specifics about the different clients that would be in each section. As the tent opens all guests would be greated with a smile and given and lanyard. We would answer questions about the tent and circus and make sure each participant was happy.

I learned a lot about professionalism and timing. I always had to have a smile on my face even if my day was not going so well. In the end it was great though. I met alot of great people and I am still friends with a few of my co-wokers.

The hardest part about my job was dealing with my shoes. They weren't the best shoes but at the time I couldn't afford new ones, but I made the best of it.

The best part of the show was meeting new people and seeing the show.
Fun with performers
Usher/Food and Beverage (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 31, 2012
amazing experience, seeing how the acrobats did their stunts
Pleasure work with people,take great experience and enjoy my time at work
Artist-Strength Conditioning Coach in Saltimbanco (Former Employee), Montreal,CanadaNovember 6, 2012
day at work follow my schedule
the best ways how to work better
manage and communicate are to important rules
work in a team
be aware about everything around!!!Crazy life is in Arena Tour Show
work with people from different countries and of all ages, from different background
An exciting and stimulating workplace!
Administrative Technician (Current Employee), Montreal, QCNovember 6, 2012
Pros: cafeteria food, employee activities, working conditions
Cons: far from my home :(
Working here has been the best opportunity I’ve been given. Although no job is totally perfect, this one is close! The ambiance in the office is friendly and outgoing , they amuse the employees with entertaining activities for all tastes and ages almost every week. Working in this creative environment has been a great experience so far and I hope to enjoy it for years to come!
Fast paced but fun.
VIP Host (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 6, 2012
Pros: getting to meet & talk to tons of people, from all over the world. good hours & getting paid weekly. gaining experience with hospitality work.
Cons: that cirque only stays in calgary for a month, every one or two years.
The 'Tapis Rouge' tent is the 'VIP' tent at Cirque Du Soleil; people pay allot of extra money just to experience it. There's five star food & five star service. But we only had a certain amount of time to get everything ready in between shows & breaks so it was definitely one of the most fast paced environments I've ever worked in. My managers were great, they knew exactly what to do to make everything perfect even with the little amount of time they had to put it all together. But all in all it was an awesome experience.
Good job, fun and comfortable work environment. Not much possibility for advancement since they mostly hire temps.
Gestionnaire d'inventaires de tournée - Web (Former Employee), Lasalle, QCJuly 13, 2012
Pros: fair salary, friendly work environment, employee morale condusive to productivity.
Working at CDS was great, management trusts it's employees to
work without supervision, the stress level is very low, yet everyone
is productive and gets the job done efficiently. Friendly co-workers
and bosses alike.
fun to work at and great expirience
Character / Clown / Coach (Current Employee), Montréal, QCApril 23, 2012
i got a chance to see most of the world , great pay and easy to save money , charter planes take us to our destinations and hotel are 4star.. and i met tons of people and made lots of friends.
Faire le tour du monde
Special events designer and organizer (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 15, 2015
Ce fut la plus belle expérience que de faire et refaire le tour du monde en événements
Aspect le plus agréable
Caissière au service alimentaire (Former Employee), MontréalSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: repas gratuit et billets de spectacle
Rencontre de gens de divers milieu et nationalité. Opportunité de voir gratuitement chaque année les spectacles du Cirque et beaucoup d'autres. Tous les employés et les patrons sont chaleureux.
Environnement de travail agréable
Adjointe administrative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 2, 2014
Pros: billets gratuits
Place à l'initiative
Directrice ouverte à l'écoute et la communication
Défis de taille
Coordination d'évènements
Équipe dynamique
La magie perdu
costumes (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: avantage sociaux, communauté avec les collègues, l'ambiance créative, la culture de l'entreprise
Cons: management, sécurité d'emploi, certaines conditions de travail considérant les revenu de l'entreprise
Étant une fan du Cirque du Soleil depuis mon enfance, je rêvais de faire partie de cette entreprise. Qu'elle fut le bonheur en février 2004 d'être enfin parmi eux. J'ai passé de très belle année parmi eux, malgré quelques accrochages que l'ont retrouve dans tout les milieux de travail.
Malheureusement, l'année 2012 et 2013 ont été pour moi source de tristesse, de déchirement, de déception... J'aime encore la communauté de collègue qui se donne corps et âmes, avec toute leur passion, pour éblouir les gens et donner de la magie au spectateurs l'espace d'un soir. Malgré tout, ceux qui la dirige ont maintenant trop d'intérêt vers le profit plutôt que leur employé et leur client...le tour de magie est maintenant un peu moins spectaculaire derrière le rideau.
Environnement de travail stimulant et agréable
Superviseure (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 3, 2013
Pros: flexibilité des horaires de travail
Entreprise très stimulante par ses divers projets et sa culture.
environnement de travail agréable et très artistique
Assistant concepteur (Former Employee), MontréalJuly 18, 2013
Toujours m'assurer l'intégrité de l’œuvre, en répondant au questions des différents intervenant autant a la confection ou a l'achat de nouveaux accessoires et tissus. Répondre aux demandes des directeurs artistiques ainsi que ceux des spectacles.
Être actifs pour la simplification et optimisation des costumes pour rendre un produit a moindre prix sans touché le côté artistiques demandé
Bonne compagnie
TECHNICIENNE ADMINISTRATIVE (Former Employee), MontréalApril 9, 2013
Pros: billet de spectacle gratuit
Cons: difficulté d'avancement
Compagnie offrant beaucoup d'avantage tant sociaux que personnelle. On doit toujours se dépasser et bien gérer son stress. Le changement est toujours de circonstance, car rien n'est coulé dans le béton. Il n'y a pas beaucoup d'opportunité d'avancement au sein de l'entreprise dans le même secteur.

About Cirque du Soleil

Cirque du Soleil ("Circus of the Sun") is a Canadian entertainment company, self-described as a "dramatic mix of – Read more

Cirque du Soleil Photos

Nossa equipe no final da turne nos EUA