Cirque du Soleil Employee Review

View all Cirque du Soleil reviews

Fast paced but fun.
VIP Host (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 October 2012
The 'Tapis Rouge' tent is the 'VIP' tent at Cirque Du Soleil; people pay allot of extra money just to experience it. There's five star food & five star service. But we only had a certain amount of time to get everything ready in between shows & breaks so it was definitely one of the most fast paced environments I've ever worked in. My managers were great, they knew exactly what to do to make everything perfect even with the little amount of time they had to put it all together. But all in all it was an awesome experience.
Pros
getting to meet & talk to tons of people, from all over the world. good hours & getting paid weekly. gaining experience with hospitality work.
Cons
that cirque only stays in calgary for a month, every one or two years.

Other Cirque du Soleil Employee Reviews

Such a good experience
Food and Beverage Server (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC20 October 2017
Overall it was a great experience, the staff was so nice, plus I got to make new friends, I got to see the show for free and it was awesome, I would really love to work for them again
Pros
free popcorn and hot dogs
Cons
rude customers
fun
Acrobat (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 October 2017
overall an enjoyable environment to work. Cirque is a continuously changing and developing company that brings new and exciting ideas into the world of art.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cirque du Soleil. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5