Cirque du Soleil Employee Review

View all Cirque du Soleil reviews

Fast paced but fun.
VIP Host (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 October 2012
The 'Tapis Rouge' tent is the 'VIP' tent at Cirque Du Soleil; people pay allot of extra money just to experience it. There's five star food & five star service. But we only had a certain amount of time to get everything ready in between shows & breaks so it was definitely one of the most fast paced environments I've ever worked in. My managers were great, they knew exactly what to do to make everything perfect even with the little amount of time they had to put it all together. But all in all it was an awesome experience.
Pros
getting to meet & talk to tons of people, from all over the world. good hours & getting paid weekly. gaining experience with hospitality work.
Cons
that cirque only stays in calgary for a month, every one or two years.

Other Cirque du Soleil Employee Reviews

secrétaire juridique
SECRÉTAIRE DE DIRECTION (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 January 2018
J'ai aimé ce poste mais malheureusement, j'ai dû quitté après un an. Le notaire ayant été malade durant cette année. Cette année fut très mouvementée. C'était un patron charmant, agréable. Malheureusement, il ne pratique plus.
Pros
J'étais seule employée
Cons
Année stressante comme je me suis retrouvée avec un patron malade.
Fun workplace
Usher (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 December 2017
Unique experience working along with staff from Cirque du Soleil
Had to ensure clients were properly seated, welcome them in french and english and ensure great customer service
Had the opportunity to watch the show every shift
Workplace was very teamwork oriented

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cirque du Soleil. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5