Circles Employee Review

Fast paced work environment
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON17 June 2013
- On a typical day I would plan my approach for the day and often had to adapt based on service level focuses, new trainings, new directive from my manager and adjusted my approach to complete all my deliverables.

- I learned a lot of transferrable skills. I learned how to be more organized and how to be an effective manager. I became proficient with Excel. My time management skills improved throughout my tenure at Circles.

- I enjoyed working with my co-workers. At this call centre I worked with roughly 200 employees and I had to adapt my management style based on those personalities.

- The hardest part of the job was constantly adjusting to new directors. We had a lot of change over in management and we were still trying to figure out our identity as a company. This left a lot of the staff feel that it was an unprofessional work environment in which I would address from a managers point of view to get everyone back on track.

- The most enjoyable part of the job for me was becoming a manager. I got to inspire and motivate so many customer care professionals. Being able to work as a team and watching the development of those I managed was a very rewarding experience.
Pros
Great team environment
Cons
Being open 24 hours, 7 days a weeks all year.

Other Circles Employee Reviews

Good Company
Workflow Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON23 August 2017
Great company, I was part of the management team. Someday's I was responsible for the work of up to 150 staff. Morning meetings were held with the director to provide feedback as to the previous days work, including the numbers and what was accomplished from the previous day. American company so the economic downfall of the US again had a large impact on staffing which forced downsizing.
Too bad
Workflow Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON4 June 2017
this is American Express Concierge. It was an amazing company at the beggining. The CEO's sold it and it was downhill from there. Too bad it was an amazing company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circles. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9