Team Leader (Former Employee) – Burlington, ON – 17 June 2013
- On a typical day I would plan my approach for the day and often had to adapt based on service level focuses, new trainings, new directive from my manager and adjusted my approach to complete all my deliverables.
- I learned a lot of transferrable skills. I learned how to be more organized and how to be an effective manager. I became proficient with Excel. My time management skills improved throughout my tenure at Circles.
- I enjoyed working with my co-workers. At this call centre I worked with roughly 200 employees and I had to adapt my management style based on those personalities.
- The hardest part of the job was constantly adjusting to new directors. We had a lot of change over in management and we were still trying to figure out our identity as a company. This left a lot of the staff feel that it was an unprofessional work environment in which I would address from a managers point of view to get everyone back on track.
- The most enjoyable part of the job for me was becoming a manager. I got to inspire and motivate so many customer care professionals. Being able to work as a team and watching the development of those I managed was a very rewarding experience.
Workflow Coordinator (Former Employee) – Burlington, ON – 23 August 2017
Great company, I was part of the management team. Someday's I was responsible for the work of up to 150 staff. Morning meetings were held with the director to provide feedback as to the previous days work, including the numbers and what was accomplished from the previous day. American company so the economic downfall of the US again had a large impact on staffing which forced downsizing.