Circles

Circles Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Concierge Associate
Concierge Associate (Former Employee), BurlingtonJune 17, 2014
American Express Concierge. Delighting the client with dinner, flowers, odd and ends
Productive Fun Workplace
Personal Assistant/Account Manager (Former Employee), Burlington, ONJanuary 30, 2014
Provided a great learning environment and areas to grow.
The hardest part of the position was time management and attending to multiple clients. The position fostered great communication and problem solving skills.
Fast paced work environment
Team Leader (Former Employee), Burlington, ONJune 17, 2013
Pros: great team environment
Cons: being open 24 hours, 7 days a weeks all year.
- On a typical day I would plan my approach for the day and often had to adapt based on service level focuses, new trainings, new directive from my manager and adjusted my approach to complete all my deliverables.

- I learned a lot of transferrable skills. I learned how to be more organized and how to be an effective manager. I became proficient with Excel. My time management skills improved throughout my tenure at Circles.

- I enjoyed working with my co-workers. At this call centre I worked with roughly 200 employees and I had to adapt my management style based on those personalities.

- The hardest part of the job was constantly adjusting to new directors. We had a lot of change over in management and we were still trying to figure out our identity as a company. This left a lot of the staff feel that it was an unprofessional work environment in which I would address from a managers point of view to get everyone back on track.

- The most enjoyable part of the job for me was becoming a manager. I got to inspire and motivate so many customer care professionals. Being able to work as a team and watching the development of those I managed was a very rewarding experience.
Great work place and great people
Workflow Coordinator - Concierge (Current Employee), Burlington, ONDecember 19, 2012
I really enjoy working at Circles. Great people and a great place to learn all about places and events all over the world.
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee), Burlington, ONNovember 12, 2012
Cons: inflexible hours
It's a fun place to answer calls and speak with a multitude of different people. However, the only *CON* is that the hours are not flexible.

Hours are OK if you are the parent of older teens or do not have any children at all.
Interesting job that keeps you learning but overall unhappy employees
Senior Concierge Email Specialist (Current Employee), Burlington, ONOctober 19, 2012
Pros: decent wages and great benefits package
Cons: 24 hour service and no choice of shift
As it is a call center a typical day involves taking inbound calls and emails from VIP clients and researching and assisting with their requests.
The concierge role is fun and interesting as you are constantly obtaining information and problem solving.
The company has good ideas but they are poorly executed and management does not take into account how new processes would actually work within the job role so new processes often fail. The company is constantly changing and there is no consistency within management.
The hardest part of the job is trying to balance taking calls, the volume of work assigned to you all while meeting quality standards when the company is understaffed.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the clients and researching their requests. You never know what the next request will be.
Really fun workplace, I have learned allot in two years.
Service Professional (Current Employee), Burlington, ONSeptember 30, 2012
Handled all members requests through incoming phone calls requesting personal services such as dining reservations and suggestions, flower orders, and gift baskets for special occasions, ticket inquiries, locating hard to find items, arrangements for Bed and Breakfasts and other unique.
Responsible for all initial interaction with members (customers) via phone, identifying and fulfilling requests, and passing along more research intensive requests to coworkers when required.
Accurately and completely captured information regarding member (customer) requests, and update into systems appropriately.
Consistently provide high-level customer service in a fast paced, structured environment.
Work towards pre-defined individual performance objectives based on customer satisfaction, productivity and overall positive / proactive behavior
Headquarters