Circle K

Circle K Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Convenient and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Former Employee), Austin, INJune 28, 2014
Pros: a lot of overtime
Cons: swing-shifts
I loved clocking in to work everyday. I would wait until my co-worker counted her drawer down so that I could begin taking care of customers. I got to know a lot of my customers and enjoyed serving them. When the store business would slow down I would restock all inventory. Before my shift ended I would sweep and mop the whole store including the bathroom. – more... On my breaks I would sweep the lot and return to work. I have learned how to operate a register, how to restock fountain drinks, and how to socialize with customers and co-workers without ignoring my duties. – less
ok job
Store Manager (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAJune 27, 2014
Long Hours, No Back up from upper management, hard to hire and retain good employees.
not a bad place to work
Customer service Representative (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJune 26, 2014
Cons: no breaks depending on store
my main problem is i'm working 39 hour work weeks and still barely making anything as well a depending what store your at you may or may not get any kind of break.
Consistent Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Adelanto, CAJune 25, 2014
Cons: no breaks forced to work when sick
Consistent work some good people not located in a great area would not advise working here
Productive and Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Buckeye, AZJune 25, 2014
Exciting place to work as far as variety. Always seeing new people and doing different things.Everyday is a different day for sure. Got along with all the people I worked with and had an outside of work relationship with most of them.
for when nothing else is available
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Peoria, AZJune 25, 2014
Pros: parties they throw semi annually
Cons: bad work environment, dirty, not a nice place to work
Don't get me wrong, i enjoyed working here for the little time that i did. It really helped me get back on my feet job-wise. and I honestly can say i'm glad i left when i did because I could feel myself becoming more miserable each day i worked there.
Different work enviroment
CASHIER (Former Employee), Indio, CAJune 24, 2014
Pros: meet new people everyday
Cons: people were rude at times
I like the co-workers I had, some of the customers are rude other than that is ok.
What a place
Cashier/Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Odessa, FLJune 24, 2014
Pros: free soda
Cons: no break
I worked over nights which was fun, i stayed busy between cleaning and costemers it was never dull.
enjoyable work place
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee), Akron, OHJune 23, 2014
Pros: quick breaks
Cons: not enoughb p-ay
loved all my co workers, and manager of the store was able to move up
Entertaining customers on a daily basis
Sales Associate (Current Employee), VirginiaJune 22, 2014
Pros: free drinks
Cons: no guaranteed breaks, obvious favoritism
Having to deal with harassment by customers on a daily basis. Being told by a customer to a customer that I have no idea what I'm talking about when I was asked a question when it is my job to know the answer to the question that was asked. The management isn't too bad, but we constantly feel like we have to walk on eggshells or else we will get written – more... up or terminated. I have been busting my butt and going above and beyond my job description to prove that I would make a great manager and yet I have been looked over for someone who has a strong lack of customer service and people skills. I have made the sacrifice of barely seeing my children so that I can provide for my family, and yet a young lady who has no children and no longer attends college classes at night has maintained her day shift even though I have made a point of letting management know that I would like to work a couple day shifts during the week so that I can actually spend time with my family. – less
started good ended bad
Lead Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ruskin, FLJune 22, 2014
Pros: free refills
Cons: no breaks
In the beginning I loved my job. I was always on time and was starting to get promotions until I got full time and they fired me. most of my coworkers were good people, but there was favoritism between management and some employees.
Managing a convenient store gas station was a great experience.
Manager of store 1210 (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILJune 21, 2014
Loyal customers, And management was a challanging and rewarding position,
It's a good job if your desperate
General Manager (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJune 20, 2014
Corporate are the big Crooks. Mystery shops are only done when quarter is about to up so they can rate you and take your bonus away. Their system for bonus sucks big time so is there pay.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Colorao Springs, COJune 19, 2014
Pros: during warm weather always busy, great customers
Cons: no breaks, never allowed to sit, slow times in winter
The job itself is a great chance. A typical day is fast paced with many new and old faces. I have many regulars that enjoy coming in on my shift. I've learned a lot in the way of math and interacting with people. My hardest part in the job is my management. They don't really do their job and so often it is thrust onto the rest of us working there. My – more... co-workers also tend to do the bare minimum leaving it on myself and one other to pick up all the slack. But I love the people that I get to see while I'm at work. I enjoy the regulars that will stand and talk to me and even joke around as friends rather than just someone we see on a semi-regular basis. – less
I ENJOYED WORKING WITH THE PUBLIC
Store Manager Convenience store (Former Employee), Hamilton, OHJune 19, 2014
I SUPERVISED UP TO 10 PEOPLE. DID ORDERS.DID DAILY PAPERWORK. MADE BANK DEPOSITS DAILY.WORKED ON PROFIT AND LOSS STATEMENTS .INVENTORY CONTROL.I ENJOYED WORKING WITH THE PUBLIC.
good company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Corona, CAJune 19, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: hours
liked working for Circle K just did not want to advance to Management.
Fast-paced environment;
Gas Station Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee), Urbana, ILJune 18, 2014
Pros: weekly pay.
Cons: no breaks or lunches, unreliable staff, and very high staff turnover rate.
Typical work days consisted of helping customers with store products, operating the cash register, and administering minor vehicle maintenance when requested.
fast paced helpful team
Cashier (Former Employee), 102 collegeJune 17, 2014
Pros: free fountain drinks
Cons: no breaks with one employee on duty
greeting customers also ordering and stocking groceries. Priceing, pre-pay gasoline. Keeping up on drink prices and also upselling. Remodeled restroom.
fun and safe place to work
Lead Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Key West, FLJune 14, 2014
Pros: free drinks and lunches
Cons: no breaks
i like to stay busy and i learned how to make orders for the store and how to check in vendors. i learned how to post and adjust management paperwork. i enjoyed working with my co-workers. the hardest part of my job is leaving and dealing with a lot of drunk homeless people. what i love most is that i could walk to and from work safely.
Fast Paced
Store Trainer / Cashier (Current Employee), Scottsburg, INJune 14, 2014
Pros: gaining the experience i have and working with such a great crew
Cons: benefits and wages
A typical day at work starts with me driving through town getting local gas prices then going into store getting register setup to run reports, logging into computer and submitting survey, updating prices in registers and on pumps, running close day report in morning, running morning and afternoon reports, products scans and providing excellent to our – more... customers and assisting them in any way I can to try to always assure they leave happy and satisfied. – less

About Circle K

Alimentation Couche-Tard can gas up you and your car on both sides of the US-Canada border. It's the second-largest convenience – Read more