Circle K

Circle K Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
NA
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 10, 2014
Its a good company to work for overall all the economic job lost.
F
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Durham, NCMarch 10, 2014
ORGANISED ,FUN AND FAST PACE WORK PLACE WITH EXCEPTIONAL STAFFS. GOOD WORK PLACE FOR A SELF STARTER.
Very fun, out going place to work.
Customer Service Reprenstitive (Former Employee), Dayton, OHMarch 9, 2014
Pros: free pop.
Cons: no breaks
A very good fast paced work place. New challenges everyday. Great customers an co workers. Wonderful management.
Average Job
Customer Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Auburn, MEMarch 9, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Just and average store clerk job. I've learned people skills, money management, and above average customer service skills.
Fun place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee), Sierra Vista, AZMarch 9, 2014
Pros: supportive upper management
Cons: had to work an extra shift if someone called out and a replacement was unavailavable
Circle K is a great place to work. great benefits and a good salary. I was permitted to use my management style while adhering to Circle K guidelines. My District manager in Sierra Vista was a great leader and very supportive.
Productive and neat place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLMarch 8, 2014
Pros: greeting people
A typical day at circle K is keeping store clean and satisfying customers. I've learned the value of keeping a place presentable. Management is very great and welcoming my co-workers as well. Its nothing hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is conversing with the customers.
establishing some of my abilities and work ethics
Store Assistant (Former Employee), Ellenton, FLMarch 6, 2014
typical day was stocking and ringing up customers
learned about responsibilities and accountability
management learned a lot of different responsibilities and understood what it takes to keep a store running
diversity and how to get along with different cultures
hardest part of the job was picking the slack from other employees.
Productive, and Long work days
Assistant Manager, Mac's Convenience Store (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIMarch 6, 2014
Went in in the morning and did paperwork. What I learned the most was cash handling, and customers service skills. Management above store level needs work. Co-workers where great at store level. The hardest part was the long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers.
Requires to be flexable
NETP New Employee Training Provider (Current Employee), Leesburg, FLMarch 5, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: no breaks or lunch
I wish people would give it a chance. There is a chance to move up in the company which is nice now a days. I have had some wonderful managers that work very hard and side by side with you. When they stopped providing benefits and began to hire only part time it was hard on everyone. I love the interaction with customers.
Dont do it!
Assistant (Former Employee), FloridaMarch 5, 2014
Pros: contests to win bonuses by upselling..
Cons: too much to tell.. read my review
By far the WORST job ever.. Circle K believes in less employees and more responsibility.. They literally expect one person to operate the cash register, clean and stock by yourself even if you have a long line. To.top it off, they have random reviews (secret shop, food shop, top 150) to inspect that it is all done.. If you are slammed for example and – more... a food service shop comes in to a mess because you are expected to go clean in the middle of line you will be in trouble The pay is.horrible. Expectations are unrealistic... Pay is horrible. outrageous shift times because its a 24 hour store. As an Assistant, you get half the pay of a Manager and the Manager throws way too much for you to do.. Its great when a Manager is Salary, comes and goes as they please and an Assistant covers all holidays and weekends times.. If your a Manager..My Manager probably works a total of 25 hours a week and occasionally stays late a few days.. The job is way too stressful and I hope I can find another way sooner.. None of the employees respect me but when I put my foot down they complain and Manager jumps down my throat. Circle K constantly has new ridiculous policies to make you have way more to do..like when you ID people that come in 3 times a day,.each time even if you know they are old enough.. Circle K pretty much sets you.up.for failure.. Worst company ever – less
okay place to work
Gas Station Attendant (Former Employee), Hermiston, ORMarch 5, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything about the place
slow, impolite crew and management, rude customers, learned a new task and skill, poorly handling crew and problems...
productive and fun environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Fremont, CAMarch 4, 2014
calm and nice environment palce to work in. It would be busy at lunch time but after is calmly.
Terrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLMarch 4, 2014
I dreaded going to work at a place with no opportunity to advance, they never gave an increase in anything to benefit the average or even hard working employee
customers where interesting to work with
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee), South Portland, MEMarch 4, 2014
my coworkers where wonderful and helpful , the management was very spot on and had a great open door policy , the work was easy and enjoyable there was no real hard part of this job just enjoyable , only problem was location and time
Fun active job
Assistant Manager/ Acting Manager (Former Employee), Jerome IDMarch 3, 2014
Enjoyed meeting people and no day was the same. Really had fun with this job and was sad when they sold out.
Loved building interpesonal relatinships with the customer you see on a day to day basis
Store Assistant (Former Employee), Casa Grande, AZMarch 3, 2014
Pros: got to work with manager, so she was able to see my work ethic directly and it showed when it was time for reviews
Cons: pay was not that great. starts at minimum wage
Would definitely recommend someone to work here if there trying to advance in a company. Learned a lot working here as far as customer service skills from classes they gave and training.
Love working with my co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 3, 2014
I took this job while I was in school because of the schedule flexibility, Although I like working with my co-workers this is not my career choice.
ok
Cashier (Former Employee), Akron, OHMarch 3, 2014
Pros: easy job
Cons: no breaks.
ok filler job. Easy and can be fun at times. You keep busy put the nights can drag on if you don't have customers to wait on
long hours and ok pay
Clerk (Former Employee), Bear Canyon and Tanque VerdeMarch 3, 2014
Pros: meet new people everyday
Cons: pay
i had nice co-workers and nice management i just didnt like the pay and had to do stuff for school so i had to resign
Fun and enjoyable place to work
Lead CSR (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZFebruary 28, 2014
I love working for Circle K because it is an ideal job to have while going through school. My manager works well with my scheduling needs and always sees that I get what I need.

About Circle K

Alimentation Couche-Tard can gas up you and your car on both sides of the US-Canada border. It's the second-largest convenience – Read more