Circle K
1,026 reviews

Circle K Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Senior IT Analyst (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 7, 2014
Pros: a lot of group team builders
Circle K corporate is a great place to work, great stability, management needs a little improvement
Enjoyable workplace. Low pay.
Customer Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Marion, OHAugust 5, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule, non-health benefits
Cons: wages, health benefits
I have enjoyed working here. However at 11 months, I am still at minimum wage. If this is not a problem, there are great benefits. Flexible work schedule, direct deposit, savings plan, and life insurance is available from the first day. After 1 year 401k, paid vacation, and tuition assistance kicks in.
Fun upbeat place to work needs better employees
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Dayton, OHAugust 4, 2014
Pros: everyone knows everyone
Cons: cannot get enough hours or respect
This is a company that will not allow you to average over 30hrs a week, you have a bunch of employees who have no intuitive to want to help anyone other than their selves. This is the hardest part of the job. I have a great day because the customers are always familiar with all of the employees and do little things to make the job rewarding. Typically – more... day requires that you go in with a good attitude and do what ever needs to be done at the store regardless of who else did or did not do their job you just pick up the slack and complete your job. – less
Good job poor managament
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Flagstaff, AZAugust 4, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: horrible job
Working graveyard shift ment that I got to see first hand how managment handled the day based on how much cleaning needed to be done how much stocking needed to be done. While the store is to be cleaned everynight the maintaince of the store during the day was poor there was always a problem with the store every night. The job itself was easy enough – more... and it allowed me a full time possition and worked well with my home life outside of that however it was a terrible job. – less
good company
CASHIER/CSC (Former Employee), Waterville, MEAugust 4, 2014
Pros: great work place
fair work environment great co workers and management was pretty amazing learned how to work on p.o.s system, learn gas station safety, and was able to be promoted to Customer Service Coordinator after 2 months of being employed with them
Was a good company
Lead CSR (Former Employee), Charleston, SCAugust 3, 2014
Pros: clients
Cons: cleaning and demand of managment
cleaning all the time
Great atmosphere
Lots of relationship building with clients
clerk
Customer serves specialist (Former Employee), Springfield, ILAugust 2, 2014
I waited on customers counted money stocked shelves and coolers and answered phones meet lots of new people
Nice neighborhood convenience store.
Team Member (Former Employee), Galesburg, ILAugust 1, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule.
Cons: no benefits, stocking the drink cooler.
Wore many hats at this job. Quality assurance of prepared foods, customer service, handling cash, stock and inventory of merchandise, and cleaning. Great manager, he was very accommodating and open to suggestions. He really made you feel as if you were part of a team.
It's an OK job if you are just starting.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: free drinks when you are working
Cons: no security, rude customers, can't sit down no matter what, everyone doesn't always do their share of work
It is a job that someone who is starting off working. It isn't something that someone should make a career out of.
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAJuly 31, 2014
fun workplace to be everyday. the coworkers were also great as well.
A great place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 30, 2014
I enjoyed talking to many people. I enjoyed meeting people from all walks of life.
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 30, 2014
Miss everything about Modell's, I had fun being the front end cashier and the first person customers see when entering the retail/ sporting good store
Very busy and escalates multitasking skills
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJuly 29, 2014
A typical day consists of completing all end of day "books" including financials and invoices, completing as much stocking as possible, completing audits, and cleaning parking lot, as well as all trash removal. All previous tasks must be completed while watching registers and participate in cashiering when needed. This company provided me with the extra – more... skills of heavy multitasking and excellent team work with fellow staff. When there is a heavy influx of customers, it can be extremely hectic processing transactions while also watching for theft and monitoring customer safety on the property. The most enjoyable part of the job was, of course, dealing with customers and working with the staff. – less
Circle K
Night shift Sales Associate (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 29, 2014
Pros: i was able to meet and speak with many different people. i quiote enjoyed it.
Cons: bad neighborhood.
I worked third shift by myself. It was pleasant but very hectic as busy as we were. It taught me patience and gave me a deeper understanding of costumer service.
Great Co-workers and Managers
Clerk (Current Employee), Duncan, SCJuly 27, 2014
My work day consisted of stocking, cleaning, and most importantly serving the customers in whatever format that came from product location, selection, and transport to being a speedy cashier.
Great customer service
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INJuly 26, 2014
Pros: love my coworkers and customers
Cons: alot of stress
paperwork, weekly scans and taking care of customers. I love my coworkers they are like family. I hate the amount of call ins and all the stress of this job. I love my customers and being able to make them smile.
Eventful
Lead Cashier (Former Employee), valley, alJuly 26, 2014
A lot of face to face interactions, customer service, cleaning, hard work
Fair
Customer Service (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZJuly 25, 2014
Pros: free drinks
Cons: no breaks
My job consisted of running register and maintaining the store appearance occasionally setting a display or filling a cooler. I was very unsatisfied with never being able to move up due to no opportunities.
Busy company with great customers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Fenton, MOJuly 23, 2014
Pros: customers
Cons: management
loved working with the customers but the management weren't very honest or easy to talk to
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJuly 23, 2014
A typical day at work is greeting customers, stocking store, and doing shift close outs.

About Circle K

Alimentation Couche-Tard can gas up you and your car on both sides of the US-Canada border. It's the second-largest convenience – Read more