Circle K

Circle K Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Alright place to work for the Average person
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 12, 2014
Schedules change constantly. Management is not the best. On the plus side there are reviews and raises given in small amounts.
Ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mooresville, NCJuly 10, 2014
Pros: free coffee and drinks
Cons: poor communication between manager and employees
My overall experience at Circle K was a learning one. I enjoyed my customers and worked well with my other employees.
Fun Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLJuly 10, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: no breaks
Great Place to work, and meet and greet new people on a daily basis. Flexibility, Great Management!
nice place to work
Clerk (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 9, 2014
nice place to work. nice pay coworkers were friendly. get to meet lots of people
Strong company
Level II Helpdesk Support Specialist (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 8, 2014
Great presence in Arizona
People are great, they offer free food and drinks to employees, hours are somewhat flexible, did I mention the people are great?
was a great company to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Lecanto, FLJuly 6, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: not enough pay
loved working there was a lot of hard word work involved but stayed busy great team work and room for advancement was promoted to assistant manager and my manager was a wonderful person to work for had a lot of responsibility especially when it came to handleing money
Great for social people.
Customer Service Representative and Stock Person (Former Employee), Bossier City, LAJuly 6, 2014
Pros: company parties are a blast
Cons: no breaks
I loved working this job.I loved that I was able to work for other stores and get overtime. I enjoyed the regular customers and all of my coworkers.
good job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), tucson azJuly 5, 2014
all i can say about circle k is they are a very good company to work for if your single.
Interesting place to be.
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 3, 2014
A typical day at work depends on which shift you work. Everything is pretty straight forward. The culture at this particular Circle K is very close knit. Everyone helps each other. The hardest part of the job is usually just trying to keep yourself busy when there aren't any customers around. Interacting with all of the customers are the most enjoyable – more... part of the job. – less
Productive and good place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: bonuses
I enjoyed working for this company. They offered bonuses monthly but the district managers was the main cause of management leaving.
not a work enviroment for the fair hearted
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Turlock, CAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: it was a job
Cons: bad management
Way too much favoritism and very unfair to employees who do the job the right way. Not correcting the mistakes management makes
Great position
Cashier (Former Employee), Mobile, AlabamaJuly 1, 2014
Pros: company great to work for.
Cons: working nights with access to the public.
I enjoyed the public contact, meeting new people everyday. My co-workers were supportive, learned new things about the laws in Alabama, very busy and hours passed by fast. the hardest part was working nights. I really enjoyed it overall.
Very stressful job
Coop Auditor (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLJune 30, 2014
The job was great till new management came in and changed the world. it was very stressful never knowing when supervisor was coming up to fire me and my partner very stressful.
PRODUCTIVE PLACE
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLJune 28, 2014
Pros: big drink
Cons: long hours
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK IS GOOD
HOW TO DEAL WIT DIFFERENT PEOPLE
MANAGER OK
CO-WORKER ARE COOL
HARDEST PART TRYING TO CLEAR YOUR LINE ALONG
MOST ENJOYABLE PART HELPING CUSTOMERS
Convenient and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Former Employee), Austin, INJune 28, 2014
Pros: a lot of overtime
Cons: swing-shifts
I loved clocking in to work everyday. I would wait until my co-worker counted her drawer down so that I could begin taking care of customers. I got to know a lot of my customers and enjoyed serving them. When the store business would slow down I would restock all inventory. Before my shift ended I would sweep and mop the whole store including the bathroom. – more... On my breaks I would sweep the lot and return to work. I have learned how to operate a register, how to restock fountain drinks, and how to socialize with customers and co-workers without ignoring my duties. – less
ok job
Store Manager (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAJune 27, 2014
Long Hours, No Back up from upper management, hard to hire and retain good employees.
not a bad place to work
Customer service Representative (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJune 26, 2014
Cons: no breaks depending on store
my main problem is i'm working 39 hour work weeks and still barely making anything as well a depending what store your at you may or may not get any kind of break.
Consistent Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Adelanto, CAJune 25, 2014
Cons: no breaks forced to work when sick
Consistent work some good people not located in a great area would not advise working here
Productive and Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Buckeye, AZJune 25, 2014
Exciting place to work as far as variety. Always seeing new people and doing different things.Everyday is a different day for sure. Got along with all the people I worked with and had an outside of work relationship with most of them.
for when nothing else is available
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Peoria, AZJune 25, 2014
Pros: parties they throw semi annually
Cons: bad work environment, dirty, not a nice place to work
Don't get me wrong, i enjoyed working here for the little time that i did. It really helped me get back on my feet job-wise. and I honestly can say i'm glad i left when i did because I could feel myself becoming more miserable each day i worked there.

About Circle K

Alimentation Couche-Tard can gas up you and your car on both sides of the US-Canada border. It's the second-largest convenience – Read more