Circle K

Circle K Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast-paced environment;
Gas Station Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee), Urbana, ILJune 18, 2014
Pros: weekly pay.
Cons: no breaks or lunches, unreliable staff, and very high staff turnover rate.
Typical work days consisted of helping customers with store products, operating the cash register, and administering minor vehicle maintenance when requested.
fast paced helpful team
Cashier (Former Employee), 102 collegeJune 17, 2014
Pros: free fountain drinks
Cons: no breaks with one employee on duty
greeting customers also ordering and stocking groceries. Priceing, pre-pay gasoline. Keeping up on drink prices and also upselling. Remodeled restroom.
fun and safe place to work
Lead Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Key West, FLJune 14, 2014
Pros: free drinks and lunches
Cons: no breaks
i like to stay busy and i learned how to make orders for the store and how to check in vendors. i learned how to post and adjust management paperwork. i enjoyed working with my co-workers. the hardest part of my job is leaving and dealing with a lot of drunk homeless people. what i love most is that i could walk to and from work safely.
Fast Paced
Store Trainer / Cashier (Current Employee), Scottsburg, INJune 14, 2014
Pros: gaining the experience i have and working with such a great crew
Cons: benefits and wages
A typical day at work starts with me driving through town getting local gas prices then going into store getting register setup to run reports, logging into computer and submitting survey, updating prices in registers and on pumps, running close day report in morning, running morning and afternoon reports, products scans and providing excellent to our – more... customers and assisting them in any way I can to try to always assure they leave happy and satisfied. – less
I love the fast paced environment.
Lead Cashier (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJune 13, 2014
It was very fun, it was always something to do, I think that was the best part of the job.
na
Cashier (Former Employee), baton rougeJune 12, 2014
Dealing with customers: cleaning answering phone it wa good working with for them
Its close and convenient, and I get about 40 hours
Cashier (Current Employee), Franklin Park, ILJune 10, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: many times there are no breaks and long hours
Its stressful at times because it gets very busy. I learned how to use the Lotto machine there. My co-workers are great people with excellent personalities. The hardest part is when I'm there by myself and its extremely busy and I'm trying to perform my job perfectly and deliver great customer service. The best part of this job is: management is cool – more... and cares. – less
This job was horrible.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Minden, LAJune 8, 2014
Everything was horrible. The boss was mean and cruel and treated me with no respect. It was a horrible job for horrible pay.
Decent Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Roswell, GAJune 8, 2014
Working at circle K is an alright job but to be completely honest I feel like I have the skill set to complete a more difficult and specified job.
Circle K
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJune 5, 2014
A typical work day is pretty busy, keeping products stocked, coffee made, and grilled items cooked. I've learned how to multi-task and to work at a steady paste. Management here are very good, what you don't know they will help you and teach you so that you will be a excellent customer service rep. The co-workers all work hand and hand to make sure – more... all business in the store is taken care of. The hardest part is trying to handling a line of angry customers but you can only work one customer at a time. The most enjoyable part of this job is conversing with new people each day. – less
Circle K allowed me to
Vice President (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAJune 5, 2014
As vice president of Circle K I was able to coordinate volunteer events for students and staff at the University of Puget Sound. Integrating the Puget Sound community with the rest of Tacoma and helping people in need where the most rewarding aspects of working for Circle K.
A great introduction into customer service
Cashier (Former Employee), Bangor, MEJune 4, 2014
A typical shift would consist of opening the gas kiosk first thing in the morning, helping customers if they had issues using the pumps, giving directions, taking inventory on weekends, and preparing cars for the car wash. One thing that I learned at this job was using the cash register. The manager there was very helpful if I ever ran into trouble. – more... The hardest part of the job was keeping busy during slow periods. The thing that I like the most about the job was interacting was customers. – less
go and see
Managed multiple convenience stores (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 3, 2014
i can't tell you so much in there to tell you a but this company you have to go and see
Customer base was my favorite part!
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Bourbonnais, IlJune 3, 2014
Pros: amazing customers!
Cons: bad management.
Taking care of customers, making sure everyone had what they needed, stocking shelves, making coffee, running cash register.
fast paced and friendly
Cashier (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJune 3, 2014
This job was exciting to me dealing with different kinds of customer great coworkers great teamwork pay was great.
Cashier (Former Employee), AkronJune 1, 2014
Pros: meeting differnet people everyday
Cons: short hours and no brakes
I loved working at circle K. I enjoyed talking too and meeting new customer everyday. I enjoyed my co-workers company when we wasn't busy thru out the day.
Horrible
Cashier (Former Employee), Shiloh, ILJune 1, 2014
Worst company I have ever worked for.The manager should not be there she should be retired, and has no customer service skills. The manager does not know how to run the registers for the store. How can you manage something you can't run.
Unorganized business, but good environment.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Staunton, ILMay 31, 2014
Every day going into work at Circle K, I would have to attend to customers while approving all gas transactions, stock the store, make safe drops, and clean. I learned a lot about gas pumps and the way gas stations are ran. The hardest part of the job was having to deal with gas drive offs, and the easiest part was stocking and cleaning.
A nice place to start out in the work industry
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, GAMay 30, 2014
Pros: great customers service
Cons: benefits
A very interesting job,very enjoyable co-workers.a great learning experience
Seeing Big Families and Lots Of Foods .
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAMay 27, 2014
Having Lots Of Groceries an Plus Coupons .
I Talked and Interacted With Alot Of Families An They Shared Alot Of Stories With Me Everyday .
Some Managers and Co-Workers Was Friendly and Some Were Not .
Making Sure Every Customer Left With What They Came For and With Good Converstation .

About Circle K

Alimentation Couche-Tard can gas up you and your car on both sides of the US-Canada border. It's the second-largest convenience – Read more