Circle K

Circle K Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
RETAIL
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 16, 2014
As the assistant manager, I served as a support person for the store manager. I was fully trained in all areas of the store operations, which includes data entry, money handling, and stock order. The Assistant Manager position was developed to ensure that policies and procedures, especially those relating to customer service are adhered to in the store – more... managers absence. I had a very good employee-manager relationships with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was when we would be on a shift by our self. The most enjoyable part of the job was making customers smile. – less
horrible place to work
Fuel Center Manager- I (Former Employee), Bartlett, ILSeptember 16, 2014
Cons: everything
all they are interested in is making money they do not care at all about the people that work for them. They use everyone until there is nothing left then they move on......DO NOT WORK THERE
fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 15, 2014
great team and manager
busy on every shift
plenty of work to do to make the shift to go by
My job at Circle K.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: customer interactions
Cons: no break
A typical day at Circle K was hectic, but I learned so much. Management was not really hands on but we made it work. The hardest part about the job was being the only one who would work when someone called in. The most enjoyable part would be the customers and employees, I loved helping out customers and training new material to employees.
I loved this place tremendously
Cashier (Former Employee), Toledo,OhSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: benefits
I have always like doing gas station work for I love customer service and Circle K has a great environment for continuing into a career
High Energy, Meet new people and learn new things dayly
Lead CSR (Former Employee), Chandler, AZ.September 14, 2014
Pros: the ability that you could learn new things.
Cons: when there is nothing you can do to please someone.
Fast ans friendly customer service, keep store stocked clean.
I learned that I really enjoy working with the public and the fact I always was busy. The people were great. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the constant theft. The most enjoyable part of the job was making some who is having a bad day smile.
FUN WORKING PLACE
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Dayton, OHSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: had a job
Cons: some of the workers
CASHIER WORK, LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE ON A DAILEY BASIS,LOVE MY MANAGEMENT AND BECAME FRIEND WITH THEM AND SOME OF THE CO WORKERS. LOVE THIS JOB AND WOULD WORK HERE AGAIN.
Good Company with Lots of Knowledge
Market Manager District (Current Employee), SoutheastSeptember 9, 2014
Manage the day to day operations of 10 plus stores to maximize bottomline profit while maintaining total combined loss. I have gained unrivaled knowledge that will enable me to advance my career. I enjoy working closely with my store managers and employees, while assiting other District Managers in bridging gaps to ensure overall operating success.
hostile
General Manager Independence Blvd (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 9, 2014
danger zone
horrible work conditions
advancement comes after decades of service not based on performance
It is ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 9, 2014
Working in a sales location where you have to deal with all types of people.
I think that employees somtimes come first you make them happy they make customers happy, they will come back.
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee), Goose Creek, SCSeptember 8, 2014
Would like a more challengeable job, I've been a store manager for 26 years. I manage 12 to 14 people in my store. I've run two stores for 3 years. The most important part of my if my job is making the customers happy so they would come back and employees , having a good work place that they enjoy coming to.
Exciting, productive and fun working with so may people
Cashier (Former Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no breakes
A typical day working at circle k was charging peolpe for items they were purchesing and keeping every item in the store in stok, I learned to communicate with people in a easyer way, It was my job to manage my cash register and the money inside the register. the hardest part of this job was doing your job when a custemer was rude to you. the most enjoyable – more... part about the job was interaction with custemers. – less
AN INTENCE FUN JOB
Associate (Former Employee), Ashland, OHSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: free polar pop refills
Cons: no brakes and tons of drama
What I enjoyed most about this job was all the strange and random people you would get to meet and when I got to be an extra they would put me in the coolers and have me stock and organize everything that I could. the hardest part of this job was managing my personal life while I was working third shift which would start at 9:00PM and end at 5:00AM – more... and only be working anywhere from 13-20 hours a week. My co-workers were also a hard part of this job because there always seemed to be some sort of drama between the assistant manager and the store manager even if it wasn't related to work. I learned how to run register and get a drawer count in only a few moments, I also learned how to use the OH LOTTO machines. – less
Nice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: no breaks
The job was very decnt and fun.Iy kept you on our feet.The management just wasn't all that superb because at times people acted as if they didn't know how to do their job but other than that I liked it.
It need to be better
Cashier (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: nothing to say
Cons: nothing to say
It had great experience to the company my supervisor his great gave a raise right away for noticed my effort to my job.
It's a great company to work for
Retail Clerk (Former Employee), baton rouge, laSeptember 2, 2014
I learned about the different characters of people... I learned how to handle cash transactions, do paperwork, stock, and greet customers who eventually I knew by name. The most I liked about the job was that I love to work with the customers.
Learned about what it takes to keep going
Asst Store Manager (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILSeptember 1, 2014
I had a wonderful time working there. I had to push myself at a time when everything went down hill. I learned to step up when it was needed.
great company
Asst. Manager/ CSR (Former Employee), Adelanto, CAAugust 31, 2014
I loved working with my customers and vendors! It was a great experience.
Productive and busy
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAAugust 31, 2014
Job requires constant standing. Have to be able to multi task.
It is what you make of it.
Lead CSR (Former Employee), Okeechobee, FloridaAugust 31, 2014
I had to clean up after everybody else. I carried the weight of the store on my shoulders. I did not like all of my co-workers, but I did like some. Management was good, but assistant managers sucked. Hardest part was picking up the slack. Most enjoyable was being able to prove myself. I learned that if you work hard, good will follow.

About Circle K

Alimentation Couche-Tard can gas up you and your car on both sides of the US-Canada border. It's the second-largest convenience – Read more