Circle K
1,198 reviews

Circle K Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fast pace but fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Peoria, ILDecember 11, 2014
Pros: i got permoted 3 months after starting
Cons: worked or was on call 24/7
i loved my employees. the hardest thing was leaving to further my education. i became close to my customers,
Productive and busy.
CSR/Cashier (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 11, 2014
Cons: no breaks, little pay
I work night which is not as busy as first shift or second shift. The work we have to do is very time consuming if you take pride in your work. Every night everything must be stock to the tee in the cooler, pastry and coffee must be done. Outside the garbage must be taken out. The job it self is not very hard but you must be on your feet the whole time because their are no breaks. You also have to balance out the cleaning as well as handling customers.
It is an easy fun job that allows you to meet new people.
Customer Service Representative/ Asst. Manager (Current Employee), Tolleson, AZDecember 10, 2014
I pretty much do the same duties as the manager such as count the collected store cash from the previous day and fill out paperwork, then go and deposit the cash in the companies account. I also run the register and perform my regular customer service duties every day. I stock products on the shelves and I clean the inside and outside of the store.
Not a great job to move up in
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), winter haven, flDecember 10, 2014
Cons: free drinks
terrible help during long days with no breaks
If no one shows up on time you are stuck working alone until the next person shows
longest shift with out a break was 14 hrs
Fast pace working environment.
Manager (Former Employee), Milan, OHDecember 9, 2014
Daily activities would include, running register, daily paperwork, banking, communications with corporate and employees, scheduling, interviewing and hiring, daily inventory counts, ordering, and maintaining a clean environment.
Productive, very busy, fast pased work
Cashier (Former Employee), Bloomington, CADecember 9, 2014
Pros: different faces.
Cons: angry customers.
A typical day at Circle K was something to look forward to on a regular basis, different customers every day different personalities. I learned how to change and restock different things in store at gas station, there was not really a hard part of job besides changing soda packages. Those got pretty heavy. I enjoyed my customers and co workers.
na
Lead Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), AZDecember 7, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
It is ok but no room for advancement..co workers are great. have to deal with alot of people stealing and loitering
A Job
Cashier/Assistant Manger (Former Employee), CharlestonDecember 4, 2014
It was a job. It was an friendly place. The hours were varied and constant.
Decent
Sales associate (Former Employee), ChicagoDecember 4, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Work was ok.
Learned how to manage a store.
Staff was nice.
I loved some of the customers that came in.
loved this job
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Marrero, LADecember 4, 2014
Pros: free samples
Cons: clothes get dirty
great atmosphere

great food

loved the pies

great management

free samples
Productive Company
Manager (Former Employee), Eureka, MODecember 4, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: time
There was always something to do at Circle K. I learned about time management, controls and the value of employees. My co-workers were my mentors. They each had their own advice on management procedures. The hardest part of my job was that I spent too much time at work and not at home. The most enjoyable part of my job was my customers.
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hanford, CADecember 3, 2014
Pros: meeting new people everyday.
Cons: having no breaks
 Cashiered
 Stocked inventory
 Customer satisfaction
 Maintained and cleaned store
always something to do and learn
Customer Service (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 2, 2014
Pros: great for advancment and good peopletowork for.
Cons: long hours and little pay
I learned the paperwork and deposits for banking for this company. They had me training for management.
Fast paced work environment that keeps me on my toes.
Team Lead (Current Employee), Riverside, CADecember 1, 2014
Typical day at work consists of making coffee, selling products, providing great customer service and trying to make customers happy.
N/A
Assistance Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, GANovember 28, 2014
The best thing about this company would being apart of the Management team. I enjoyed working under the pressure that this company can keep on you at certain times of the year.
a nice friendly work enviroment
Cashier (Former Employee), Louisville, OHNovember 24, 2014
i cut metal tubes down for costumers orders. help bend tubes. all in a timely manner to make costumers happy.
productive safe work place with opportunities for advancement
Cashier (Former Employee), albuquere, nmNovember 24, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: n/a
I like to be introduced to new work ethics or trained for new success. I will take what I have learned and turn it into perfection. using my management skills is a must to continue my hard work in every work position , my coworkers depend on me and my ambition to get the job done. the hardest part of my job is to always being able to distinguish different people. the best part about my job is that I can perform all the duties of the job and go home happy and safe , ready for a new day.
Pay/ hard work
CASHIER (Former Employee), kingman, azNovember 21, 2014
Pros: expreince
Cons: poor pay
It's a very smelly job and you work hard for minimum wage. Having to prep food, check and clean gas tanks, cashier and a lot of times while working on night shift, the morning shift reliever would be late for their shift
Nice people nowhere to go
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Akron OHNovember 20, 2014
Pros: meeting lots of people
Cons: no lunch break with 8 hour shifts, low pay
Quite a bit of tasks for low pay. Hard to advance in the company. Assistant manager made barely a dollar more then me and I was only a customer service rep.
good company over all
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Superior, AZNovember 20, 2014
I enjoyed providing good customer service. the hardest part of the job was working graveyard, everything else i enjoyed. i didn't have benefits because i was only employed part time.

About Circle K

Alimentation Couche-Tard can gas up you and your car on both sides of the US-Canada border. It's the second-largest convenience – Read more