Circle K

Circle K Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
NOT THAT BEST PLACE TO WORK FOR
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Akron, OHDecember 27, 2014
Pros: 40 hour week
Cons: lack in management, low pay
I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY. ABOUT THIS EMPLOYER, WISH I DID. LACK IN PAY AND BENEFITS.
Busy and interesting position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jackson, TNDecember 23, 2014
Pros: free soda
Cons: no breaks or lunch.
I worked third shift. The co-workers were very nice people. The general manager was just in training so she was quite busy. I enjoyed the customers. There was always someone interesting that would come into the store. The least favorite job was mopping the floors.
Easy place to work during college
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Gray, MEDecember 23, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling during school
Cons: minimum wage
Your typical gas station/convenience store atmosphere. The hardest part of my job is knowing that I am smart enough to get a better job, but just don't have the time to look for one until I graduate college in May.
Great Work Place Loved the Enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Florence, AZDecember 21, 2014
There was nothing but great people working there and nothing but great people that came and went in the store. we kept it as clean as we could and people always loved coming to the store and that's what I loved about it because I still go into the store after not working there any more and still have the great respect I had from when I did work there
A Day in the life of a Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Yuma, AzDecember 20, 2014
Pros: weekly pay, friendly enviroment, benefits, one week vacation per year employed.
Cons: inexperienced management, being called in all the time, petty high school gossip at the work place
you first start your day by walking into a store or being called from a extremely busy store that you need to come in early cause every other person I worked with was employed at my work but didn't seem to want to ever work. Often I would be called into much earlier than intended or scheduled to be or even on my only day off. I would never complain but I would become extremely angry at the fact i would be yelled at not only by customers but my manager about the mess the previous CSR would leave behind for me to clean, most of the time the customers were generally regulars picking up stuff they got almost on a daily basis so they were the best part of the experience. they were friendly and they always would have such interesting things to share with me that made the curmudgeon of a position I held less a job a more of a home away from home. what I would have to say is they should have assistant managers do routine training with CSR's no matter long they have been there. I would constantly ask about things and my managers just expected to understand it like no one ever gave me the tour of the store it was all pretty much self taught minus the extremely technical bits like scanning in vendors.(which on a side note they expected me to know that as well)
great workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Plainfield, ILDecember 19, 2014
Great place to work. Excellent hours, and friendly co workers.
very nice place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Columbus, GADecember 18, 2014
I think that it is a good place to work and I enjoy the people and management
a garbage gas station
Customer Service Representitive (Former Employee), Wesely ChapelDecember 18, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: no breaks no advancement you are a slave
No matter how hard you bust your butt unless your a female you will never be up for promotion. they will lie to you constantly to make you work harder. forbid you should not double bag a garbage can... they may fire you
normal work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CADecember 17, 2014
very fast pace , great for people that are willing to talk and meet others everyday , hours may go up and down depending on how many people you are working with , ok pay
Minnimum wage with a soid amount of hours
CSR/Cashier (Current Employee), Mission Viejo, CADecember 17, 2014
Pros: holiday pay, friendly people
Cons: no breaks, low pay, no free food.beverages, poor management
All in all I'd say this is a decent job for what your getting. it is a minimum wage position and there4fore is fairly low skill level however with that comes all the problems associated with low wage positions. Beyond that the only thing truly dissatisfactory about this position is the lack of management available. The oso/marguerite location has had no GM for over 4 weeks and the only assistant manager only works weekends. There is opportunity to move up the ranks however it takes a lot of pushing and even so they take months to so much as meet with you. There is no inventory control and frankly that puts a lot of pressure on the individual employees to pick up the slack above and beyond what this position should require.
Fast paced work will keep you busy!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 16, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no down time
Managers will work around your schedule, after you are hired. Compensation is low. Benefits are good, if you can afford them on the low pay. Advancement opportunities are good. If you apply yourself, you can advance quickly compared to other industries. Store Managers answer to Division Manager (Market Managers). The inside joke is that MM really stand for Micro-Managers. Culture is fun and fast. You will get to know your customers quickly.
good
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Bossier City, LADecember 16, 2014
the company was cool to work for the closeness of the work environment makes it easy an necessary to get alone with my coworkers
Positive work atmosphere with great managers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLDecember 16, 2014
Pros: free soft drinks
Cons: lots of inventory, not enough space to advertise well.
I personally enjoyed the environment of the store, the location was excellent. Great payroll system as well as fun to work for. Managers would always give tasks so there wasn't down time. Very good on scheduling break times and weekly hours.
Productive, fast paced workplace, very enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 12, 2014
Circle K was a great place to work, with plenty of opportunities for advancement, and pay raises. They also had a great training program at Circle K, which helped you feel very comfortable at your first day on the job. I enjoyed both the management, and the customers very much while working there. All in all working there was quite a pleasant experience, and I have noting but good things to say about their company as a whole.
Great enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bevilles Corner, FLDecember 12, 2014
The manager would work with you when you needed something and the customers were great.
fast pace but fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Peoria, ILDecember 11, 2014
Pros: i got permoted 3 months after starting
Cons: worked or was on call 24/7
i loved my employees. the hardest thing was leaving to further my education. i became close to my customers,
Productive and busy.
CSR/Cashier (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 11, 2014
Cons: no breaks, little pay
I work night which is not as busy as first shift or second shift. The work we have to do is very time consuming if you take pride in your work. Every night everything must be stock to the tee in the cooler, pastry and coffee must be done. Outside the garbage must be taken out. The job it self is not very hard but you must be on your feet the whole time because their are no breaks. You also have to balance out the cleaning as well as handling customers.
It is an easy fun job that allows you to meet new people.
Customer Service Representative/ Asst. Manager (Current Employee), Tolleson, AZDecember 10, 2014
I pretty much do the same duties as the manager such as count the collected store cash from the previous day and fill out paperwork, then go and deposit the cash in the companies account. I also run the register and perform my regular customer service duties every day. I stock products on the shelves and I clean the inside and outside of the store.
Not a great job to move up in
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), winter haven, flDecember 10, 2014
Cons: free drinks
terrible help during long days with no breaks
If no one shows up on time you are stuck working alone until the next person shows
longest shift with out a break was 14 hrs
Fast pace working environment.
Manager (Former Employee), Milan, OHDecember 9, 2014
Daily activities would include, running register, daily paperwork, banking, communications with corporate and employees, scheduling, interviewing and hiring, daily inventory counts, ordering, and maintaining a clean environment.

About Circle K

Alimentation Couche-Tard can gas up you and your car on both sides of the US-Canada border. It's the second-largest convenience – Read more