Circle K
1,067 reviews

Circle K Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place in a fast passe job
Lead Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Sierra Vista, AZSeptember 28, 2014
A great place to learn basic management ability's. There is always room to move on up and learn new things.
Fun and Friendly work environment
Deli, Store Clerk (Former Employee), Mobile, ALSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: good food, fun co workers, great customers
Cons: no lunch breaks, short shifts
The day starts at 3am and ends at 11am or if I work a double 2pm.
I learned how to multi task and deal with all types of people and personalities. I worked with some awesome people. The hardest part of that job was seeing the homeless people beg for money outside the store and the police threating them. The best part of the job was learning how to cook – more... southern style cuisine. – less
Fun place to work at if the manager is a good one
Cashier (Former Employee), OhioSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: flex
Cons: no breaks.
A typical day is to run register and keep things cleaned and stocked. I was able to move up. Management sucks if you get a boss who doesn't care about anyone but herself. There wasn't really anything hard about the job. Enjoyable part is flex. I was able to still have a life and work at the same time. Met some really cool people.
great job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 25, 2014
great job i recommend it to anyone looking for flexible hours and weekly pay
Never a boring place at Circle K
Customer Service Lead (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: no lunch breaks, scary to work on thrid shift
good place to work
good management (sometimes)
my good co works are good to work with
nothing enjoyable
Help the GM with all duties
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Lafayette, LASeptember 22, 2014
My day consist of greeting all customers that enter the store. Check in products with venders. Also assist the manager with any duties, help train new employees.
Short time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: exciting work place, fun to interact with customers.
Cons: n/a
A short time working there but had a blast getting to know the company and co workers, also getting the experience in doing money orders and enjoying the time working there.
No recognition
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Wildomar, CASeptember 20, 2014
Although I like selected people at work, the management leaves alot to be desired. There is no recognition for a job well done, you are criticized for things you lack.
This may have been the worse work experience I've ever had.
Providing Customer Service (Former Employee), Pico Rivera, CASeptember 19, 2014
This company is not a good company to work for the management at the store where I worked was the worse manager I've ever worked under. Make no sense to work under person where you know more about the job than they do.
worsr
Cashier (Former Employee), Metairie, LASeptember 18, 2014
worst company to work for
they work for little pay
ryan
don't pay enough for all things you have to put up with
summary
Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 18, 2014
Great place to be around a wide variety of people during the daily business.
Manager (Current Employee), Winter Garden, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Fast paced, customer based company......................................................................
I love to work with the public
Cashier - Customer Service Support (Former Employee), Vandalia, ILSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: close to home and working with the public
Cons: inconsistent hours
I liked the atmosphere that I worked in. I was working with the public and providing customer service every day that I worked. The management and support team were awesome.
Was a decent place
manager (Former Employee), St AnneSeptember 16, 2014
Cons: understaffed
All people are treated differently and no 2 stores are ran the same very confusing.
RETAIL
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 16, 2014
As the assistant manager, I served as a support person for the store manager. I was fully trained in all areas of the store operations, which includes data entry, money handling, and stock order. The Assistant Manager position was developed to ensure that policies and procedures, especially those relating to customer service are adhered to in the store – more... managers absence. I had a very good employee-manager relationships with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was when we would be on a shift by our self. The most enjoyable part of the job was making customers smile. – less
horrible place to work
Fuel Center Manager- I (Former Employee), Bartlett, ILSeptember 16, 2014
Cons: everything
all they are interested in is making money they do not care at all about the people that work for them. They use everyone until there is nothing left then they move on......DO NOT WORK THERE
fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 15, 2014
great team and manager
busy on every shift
plenty of work to do to make the shift to go by
My job at Circle K.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: customer interactions
Cons: no break
A typical day at Circle K was hectic, but I learned so much. Management was not really hands on but we made it work. The hardest part about the job was being the only one who would work when someone called in. The most enjoyable part would be the customers and employees, I loved helping out customers and training new material to employees.
I loved this place tremendously
Cashier (Former Employee), Toledo,OhSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: benefits
I have always like doing gas station work for I love customer service and Circle K has a great environment for continuing into a career
High Energy, Meet new people and learn new things dayly
Lead CSR (Former Employee), Chandler, AZ.September 14, 2014
Pros: the ability that you could learn new things.
Cons: when there is nothing you can do to please someone.
Fast ans friendly customer service, keep store stocked clean.
I learned that I really enjoy working with the public and the fact I always was busy. The people were great. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the constant theft. The most enjoyable part of the job was making some who is having a bad day smile.

About Circle K

Alimentation Couche-Tard can gas up you and your car on both sides of the US-Canada border. It's the second-largest convenience – Read more