Circle K

Circle K Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
was a great company to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Lecanto, FLJuly 6, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: not enough pay
loved working there was a lot of hard word work involved but stayed busy great team work and room for advancement was promoted to assistant manager and my manager was a wonderful person to work for had a lot of responsibility especially when it came to handleing money
Great for social people.
Customer Service Representative and Stock Person (Former Employee), Bossier City, LAJuly 6, 2014
Pros: company parties are a blast
Cons: no breaks
I loved working this job.I loved that I was able to work for other stores and get overtime. I enjoyed the regular customers and all of my coworkers.
good job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), tucson azJuly 5, 2014
all i can say about circle k is they are a very good company to work for if your single.
Interesting place to be.
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 3, 2014
A typical day at work depends on which shift you work. Everything is pretty straight forward. The culture at this particular Circle K is very close knit. Everyone helps each other. The hardest part of the job is usually just trying to keep yourself busy when there aren't any customers around. Interacting with all of the customers are the most enjoyable – more... part of the job. – less
Productive and good place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: bonuses
I enjoyed working for this company. They offered bonuses monthly but the district managers was the main cause of management leaving.
not a work enviroment for the fair hearted
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Turlock, CAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: it was a job
Cons: bad management
Way too much favoritism and very unfair to employees who do the job the right way. Not correcting the mistakes management makes
Great position
Cashier (Former Employee), Mobile, AlabamaJuly 1, 2014
Pros: company great to work for.
Cons: working nights with access to the public.
I enjoyed the public contact, meeting new people everyday. My co-workers were supportive, learned new things about the laws in Alabama, very busy and hours passed by fast. the hardest part was working nights. I really enjoyed it overall.
Very stressful job
Coop Auditor (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLJune 30, 2014
The job was great till new management came in and changed the world. it was very stressful never knowing when supervisor was coming up to fire me and my partner very stressful.
PRODUCTIVE PLACE
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLJune 28, 2014
Pros: big drink
Cons: long hours
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK IS GOOD
HOW TO DEAL WIT DIFFERENT PEOPLE
MANAGER OK
CO-WORKER ARE COOL
HARDEST PART TRYING TO CLEAR YOUR LINE ALONG
MOST ENJOYABLE PART HELPING CUSTOMERS
Convenient and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Former Employee), Austin, INJune 28, 2014
Pros: a lot of overtime
Cons: swing-shifts
I loved clocking in to work everyday. I would wait until my co-worker counted her drawer down so that I could begin taking care of customers. I got to know a lot of my customers and enjoyed serving them. When the store business would slow down I would restock all inventory. Before my shift ended I would sweep and mop the whole store including the bathroom. – more... On my breaks I would sweep the lot and return to work. I have learned how to operate a register, how to restock fountain drinks, and how to socialize with customers and co-workers without ignoring my duties. – less
ok job
Store Manager (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAJune 27, 2014
Long Hours, No Back up from upper management, hard to hire and retain good employees.
not a bad place to work
Customer service Representative (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJune 26, 2014
Cons: no breaks depending on store
my main problem is i'm working 39 hour work weeks and still barely making anything as well a depending what store your at you may or may not get any kind of break.
Consistent Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Adelanto, CAJune 25, 2014
Cons: no breaks forced to work when sick
Consistent work some good people not located in a great area would not advise working here
Productive and Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Buckeye, AZJune 25, 2014
Exciting place to work as far as variety. Always seeing new people and doing different things.Everyday is a different day for sure. Got along with all the people I worked with and had an outside of work relationship with most of them.
for when nothing else is available
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Peoria, AZJune 25, 2014
Pros: parties they throw semi annually
Cons: bad work environment, dirty, not a nice place to work
Don't get me wrong, i enjoyed working here for the little time that i did. It really helped me get back on my feet job-wise. and I honestly can say i'm glad i left when i did because I could feel myself becoming more miserable each day i worked there.
Different work enviroment
CASHIER (Former Employee), Indio, CAJune 24, 2014
Pros: meet new people everyday
Cons: people were rude at times
I like the co-workers I had, some of the customers are rude other than that is ok.
What a place
Cashier/Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Odessa, FLJune 24, 2014
Pros: free soda
Cons: no break
I worked over nights which was fun, i stayed busy between cleaning and costemers it was never dull.
enjoyable work place
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee), Akron, OHJune 23, 2014
Pros: quick breaks
Cons: not enoughb p-ay
loved all my co workers, and manager of the store was able to move up
Entertaining customers on a daily basis
Sales Associate (Current Employee), VirginiaJune 22, 2014
Pros: free drinks
Cons: no guaranteed breaks, obvious favoritism
Having to deal with harassment by customers on a daily basis. Being told by a customer to a customer that I have no idea what I'm talking about when I was asked a question when it is my job to know the answer to the question that was asked. The management isn't too bad, but we constantly feel like we have to walk on eggshells or else we will get written – more... up or terminated. I have been busting my butt and going above and beyond my job description to prove that I would make a great manager and yet I have been looked over for someone who has a strong lack of customer service and people skills. I have made the sacrifice of barely seeing my children so that I can provide for my family, and yet a young lady who has no children and no longer attends college classes at night has maintained her day shift even though I have made a point of letting management know that I would like to work a couple day shifts during the week so that I can actually spend time with my family. – less
started good ended bad
Lead Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ruskin, FLJune 22, 2014
Pros: free refills
Cons: no breaks
In the beginning I loved my job. I was always on time and was starting to get promotions until I got full time and they fired me. most of my coworkers were good people, but there was favoritism between management and some employees.

About Circle K

Alimentation Couche-Tard can gas up you and your car on both sides of the US-Canada border. It's the second-largest convenience – Read more