Circle K

Circle K Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very busy and escalates multitasking skills
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJuly 29, 2014
A typical day consists of completing all end of day "books" including financials and invoices, completing as much stocking as possible, completing audits, and cleaning parking lot, as well as all trash removal. All previous tasks must be completed while watching registers and participate in cashiering when needed. This company provided me with the extra – more... skills of heavy multitasking and excellent team work with fellow staff. When there is a heavy influx of customers, it can be extremely hectic processing transactions while also watching for theft and monitoring customer safety on the property. The most enjoyable part of the job was, of course, dealing with customers and working with the staff. – less
Circle K
Night shift Sales Associate (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 29, 2014
Pros: i was able to meet and speak with many different people. i quiote enjoyed it.
Cons: bad neighborhood.
I worked third shift by myself. It was pleasant but very hectic as busy as we were. It taught me patience and gave me a deeper understanding of costumer service.
Great Co-workers and Managers
Clerk (Current Employee), Duncan, SCJuly 27, 2014
My work day consisted of stocking, cleaning, and most importantly serving the customers in whatever format that came from product location, selection, and transport to being a speedy cashier.
Great customer service
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INJuly 26, 2014
Pros: love my coworkers and customers
Cons: alot of stress
paperwork, weekly scans and taking care of customers. I love my coworkers they are like family. I hate the amount of call ins and all the stress of this job. I love my customers and being able to make them smile.
Eventful
Lead Cashier (Former Employee), valley, alJuly 26, 2014
A lot of face to face interactions, customer service, cleaning, hard work
Fair
Customer Service (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZJuly 25, 2014
Pros: free drinks
Cons: no breaks
My job consisted of running register and maintaining the store appearance occasionally setting a display or filling a cooler. I was very unsatisfied with never being able to move up due to no opportunities.
Busy company with great customers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Fenton, MOJuly 23, 2014
Pros: customers
Cons: management
loved working with the customers but the management weren't very honest or easy to talk to
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJuly 23, 2014
A typical day at work is greeting customers, stocking store, and doing shift close outs.
low hours, low pay
Cashier (Former Employee), Monroe, MIJuly 23, 2014
Easy work, not hard or challenging. Good people, busy, nice customers.
Best little Grocery
Assistant Manager Retail (Former Employee), Bloomington, INJuly 23, 2014
Pros: nice customers
Very nice place to work. Great co-workers. Best manager in the world.
Loved taking care of customers needs.
local company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Southaven, MSJuly 22, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: no break area
Help customers ,checked stock in, ran register Stocked shelves cleaned the store and parking lot
Fun because of customers
Cashier (Former Employee), Fenton, MOJuly 22, 2014
I enjoyed the customers and coworkers the most with this job. I also enjoyed the work I did.
fun place to work!
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Saint Cloud, FLJuly 21, 2014
I really enjoyed working here and working with the staff. working here was never boring and the other staff members were very welcoming. everyday was a new learning experience. you deal with a wide verity of patients
A great part time job for inexperienced people.
Lead Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMJuly 20, 2014
Pros: free soda all day
Cons: no discount on any product.
This is a fun place to work if you are working with adults. There are some stores that you would rather be transferred out of then make a paycheck. I love where I work at now because there is no problems with anyone.
productive
Store Supervisor (Former Employee), Winder, GAJuly 19, 2014
*Learned how to do business reports.
*Management always showed concern
*Associates were a blast to work with
Fun work place.
Customer Representative (Current Employee), Lugoff, SCJuly 18, 2014
I love working at Circle K. My boss is wonderful. I love having interaction with all the different customers that come in daily. There's never a dull moment around my co workers.
im seeking other employment
Customer Service Worker (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 17, 2014
this job is just naot as safe as other jobs that i have had.i run the cash register,i process money orders and lottery tickets and i do general housekeeping work. the job is part time im looking for something in my career field i want more hours and better pay.
Circle K was a good job but not very many benefits
Store Cashier (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: regular scheldule
Cons: not enough pay for work performed
A typical day at work was pretty quick
I learned how to work point-of-sale systems and also talk to the customers
The management was very personal and friendly
My coworkers were pretty nice and joyful at times
A Day in the life of a Gas Station Manager
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Christmas, FLJuly 16, 2014
Pros: customers
Cons: no breaks, alot of responsibility
As an employee of Circle K for over a year now, I can tell you that working at a gas station is not as easy as it seems, and management is even more difficult. You are constantly dealing with a problem, preparing for an audit, or trying to find where a shortage came from. I have been blessed with a benevolent store manager who, above all else, is patient – more... with our nonstop stream of new employees. Most of the other stores near us are not as lucky to have a manager who actually cares about their store. I would say the hardest part of this job is most definitely keeping your cool. It is very hard to stay calm when you see money or products missing. When an employee quits on the spot. The nicest part is the people you get to meet. I work in a community store and have gotten to know a lot of these people personally. It's a wonderful experience. – less
Circle k always made it fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Aransas Pass, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: healthcare
The time flew by. what made it fun. It was support busy. Hardest part of the job was we only had 3 register. Busy peaks of the season. hard to get customers in and out.

About Circle K

Alimentation Couche-Tard can gas up you and your car on both sides of the US-Canada border. It's the second-largest convenience – Read more