Circle K

Circle K Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
AN INTENCE FUN JOB
Associate (Former Employee), Ashland, OHSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: free polar pop refills
Cons: no brakes and tons of drama
What I enjoyed most about this job was all the strange and random people you would get to meet and when I got to be an extra they would put me in the coolers and have me stock and organize everything that I could. the hardest part of this job was managing my personal life while I was working third shift which would start at 9:00PM and end at 5:00AM – more... and only be working anywhere from 13-20 hours a week. My co-workers were also a hard part of this job because there always seemed to be some sort of drama between the assistant manager and the store manager even if it wasn't related to work. I learned how to run register and get a drawer count in only a few moments, I also learned how to use the OH LOTTO machines. – less
Nice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: no breaks
The job was very decnt and fun.Iy kept you on our feet.The management just wasn't all that superb because at times people acted as if they didn't know how to do their job but other than that I liked it.
It need to be better
Cashier (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: nothing to say
Cons: nothing to say
It had great experience to the company my supervisor his great gave a raise right away for noticed my effort to my job.
It's a great company to work for
Retail Clerk (Former Employee), baton rouge, laSeptember 2, 2014
I learned about the different characters of people... I learned how to handle cash transactions, do paperwork, stock, and greet customers who eventually I knew by name. The most I liked about the job was that I love to work with the customers.
Learned about what it takes to keep going
Asst Store Manager (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILSeptember 1, 2014
I had a wonderful time working there. I had to push myself at a time when everything went down hill. I learned to step up when it was needed.
great company
Asst. Manager/ CSR (Former Employee), Adelanto, CAAugust 31, 2014
I loved working with my customers and vendors! It was a great experience.
Productive and busy
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAAugust 31, 2014
Job requires constant standing. Have to be able to multi task.
It is what you make of it.
Lead CSR (Former Employee), Okeechobee, FloridaAugust 31, 2014
I had to clean up after everybody else. I carried the weight of the store on my shoulders. I did not like all of my co-workers, but I did like some. Management was good, but assistant managers sucked. Hardest part was picking up the slack. Most enjoyable was being able to prove myself. I learned that if you work hard, good will follow.
Good first job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 29, 2014
This is a good first job or part time job. The harder you work the more hours you get.
BBQs and landscaping...
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), chandler azAugust 28, 2014
Pros: always busy loved it
Cons: no healthcare
Dealing with new home owners picking out their landscape and designing it fun. Scheduling the materials and service calls was always interesting. I managed 6 office people and 4 crews of landscapers. Most enjoyable was the finished product..
co workers
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 27, 2014
the co workers i always worked with nwere rude and nasty to me and others and they all steal up there and i just found that i didnt wanna be around people or things like that.
fun work place
cashier (Former Employee), Norton, OHAugust 27, 2014
Pros: free polar pops
Cons: no breaks
typical day at work come in at 6am wait for the truck to come in then unload iy and put everything away and in between that wait on customers to
was interesting meeting new people and learning new programs
Clerk (Former Employee), tampa flAugust 26, 2014
Pros: got free refills of soda
Cons: no breaks- doing manager duties and not being compensated for it
I deal with customers on the face by face basis, handle money, safe, paperwork, vendors, cleanliness of the store also make sure signs and gas is up to date as far as sales go. Help out with making the schudel for other employees.
The hardest part of the job was working at night at a gas station /convience store when the drunks and crazy people would – more... come in. – less
Bad Employees
Cashier (Former Employee), Yukon, OKAugust 26, 2014
Pros: awesome customers, solo work, and free food
Cons: employees were lazy, dangerous area with no extra incentives
the job overall was extremely easy and not hard to follow the problem was the area i was working in was rough to say the least and the managers had no idea what they were doing half the time, they also never showed up on time and absolutely would not give you over 38 hours. i worked night shift and took care of the store all by myself. every night i – more... came in the place was a wreck and i solely cleaned it all. i had customers say no ones kept this store as nice as you have and i appreciated that. but the employees would shrug everything on me because they knew id get it done – less
Productive and fun work place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), MammothAugust 23, 2014
Staying busy stocking and helping members when they are ready to check out. I learned how to do order and rotate all groceries. Everyone I worked with was really nice and so was management that's what made me enjoy my job even more.
Cashier (Former Employee), Mobile, ALAugust 22, 2014
Cons: no breaks, no healthcare
Increased customer service skills and learned to work a cash register system.
Fastpaced enviroment with little
Assistant manager (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 21, 2014
Pros: bonuses and organised workplace
Cons: rare pay raises company moved me around so much almost no bonuses i qualified for
assistant management allowed for training of employees and strong communication skills to help assist customers stocking and auditing for inventory control. high turnover rate on new and mid level management employees
Great team
Asst Manager (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLAugust 21, 2014
Pros: working for manager
Cons: leaving
Asst manager duties ,with one of the best leaders ever .Able to learn my weakness with her help and able to fix them.

Organize cooler ,close out shift , payroll, shift schedules.
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 21, 2014
Pros: fast pace
Cons: no break
learn great customer service skills and learn to be good with others
Great Job, Friendly and Clean Environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 20, 2014
Pros: very clean, enjoyable atmosphere.
Cons: no lunch breaks.
Typical day consist of a lot of cleaning, stocking, helping customers with things and keeping the customer happy for the little time that they spend in the store. I learned a lot while working here, I learned how to do a lot of different paperwork that the managers did just in case they didn't come in, I learned how to properly clean certain things – more... and I learned how to respond to emergency situations properly. My co-workers and I to this day are very good friends, they were always kind, we always had a great time at work and being around one another. My managers were the best managers you could possibly ask for, they were extremely cool yet very professional. They always made me feel comfortable and gave me great hours! The hardest part of the job was the beginning of the morning shift from 6am-3pm. Around 6am, a rush of customers would come in on their way to work to pick up coffee and breakfast and I would be alone waiting for the 2nd person to come in, so things would get a little backed-up but I always kept my cool and got everyone in and out in a timely manner. The enjoyable part was being around friendly people all day long, sometimes after I clocked out, I would hang around for an extra few minutes. – less

About Circle K

Alimentation Couche-Tard can gas up you and your car on both sides of the US-Canada border. It's the second-largest convenience – Read more