Circle K

Circle K Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work, meet alot of new people from different places
Store Assistant (Current Employee), Columbia, SCApril 10, 2014
It is a great place to be employed. I get to meet a lot of people and I know my regular customers by name. I treat everyone with respect and I am friendly to everyone.
A vey fun place to work
Plumber (Former Employee), Mesa, AZApril 10, 2014
Pros: the customers
Cons: almost no breaks and no health care that is affordable
Stocking and taking care of customers as they came into the store. I learned how to be more courteous to others even if they are having a bad day. Management told you what you wanted to hear not what was really going on. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with co workers who really cared about there job.
Fair
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), American Fork, UTApril 9, 2014
Pros: customers and staff
Cons: no benefits low wage
I mostly worked with the customers and staff. I over saw the running of the store, inventory, cash flow. I became knowledgeable gas and how to work with it. Management was good enjoyed my co-workers. the early hours where the hardest.
I enjoyed the customers.
Lead Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 7, 2014
This was a miserable place to work. I got yelled at every day and I'm pretty sure we were understaffed.
Job Security
Cashier (Current Employee), Hanover, INApril 5, 2014
Very busy. Co workers are easy to get along with. Great place to work, but not paid what your worth.
adequit place to work.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Akron, OHApril 4, 2014
job in its self is not hard,the pay is below ave.and management could be more helpful ,most of the employees do a good job , the worst part of the job is working out in the weather.,but I do like being out and meeting people.
good public contact
Sales Associate/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Lincoln, CAApril 4, 2014
Pros: it was work
Cons: no breaks, no benefits, no vacations or healthcare
good and fun place to work, Top Manager was irresponsible with osha rules and shift breaks and employees
Management Leaves Something to be Desired
Customer Service Coordinator and Trainer (Former Employee), Tilton, NHApril 4, 2014
Pros: good starting wages
Cons: micro-management
I greatly enjoyed my time at Circle K until the last eight months I worked there. All three management personnel at the store were promoted and moved to other stores, which meant that new management was to be brought in. The old management had started me in the Assistant Managers position, but the new manager went to our District Manager on her second – more... day at the store and told him I wasn't ready for a management position. She then proceeded to hire her best friend for the position, while I was demoted when she barely knew me. The new manager micro-managed, and had to control everything. The last month I was there she tried to write me up twice; once for being two minutes late, the other because I didn't offer a customer a free coffee. She tried everything she could to make me quit. I was also leaving work in tears most nights after she came in. It's a good company, depending on who the store managers are. – less
Great and flexible job
Food Representative II/Shift Leader (Former Employee), Monroe, LaApril 2, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
I assisted in keeping the store looking presentable, had a great team to work with, and flexible hours around school. I made sandwiches and kept the cash register at a safe amount by making deposits regularly during the work shift.
loved working here
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Mesa, AZApril 2, 2014
if you do your job right, you will be promoted. great co-workers, great customers, they don't work you too hard
Fun company to work for.
Sales associate (Former Employee), Shoreview, MNApril 1, 2014
On a typical day I spend most of my time at the cash register and stocking shelves, and I make sure all our products are not expired. The best part of the job is meeting some great life long friends.
Productive and busy workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pilot Mountain, NCMarch 31, 2014
Pros: being able to switch between different tasks
Cons: we didn't have any breaks
A typical day at work included, fulfilling the needs of customers, keeping the store and restrooms well maintained, and also keeping the products stocked. I learned to multi-task, be patient, work well with others, and learn to work fast and productive. I had a great manager that I got along with very well. The assistant manager was not concerned about – more... the emplyees needs. I was able to get along well with all of my co-workers. We tried to have fun while we completed all the tasks that were supposed to be completed. The hardest part of this job was, when I would have to work night shifts. It was very hard on me because I have a two year old I have to take care of everyday. The most enjoyable part of this job was, being able to meet new people everyday. This job really helped me become more outspoken. – less
Fast pace
Lead Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 30, 2014
I worked while in high school and was there for a long time. I did a little but of everything except drive.
Working at a scientific lab
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Vista Del Sol and ZaragozaMarch 29, 2014
When I get to work I turn on the autoclaves to let them warm up for a busy day. I do the paperwork to find the recipes for the medias I'll be making that day. Set up the tables the vessels I'll be using. At work I get along with everybody, even thought I only work with another lady in my department. In my opinion we make a good team. The hardest part – more... of my job is when I pour contact plates because they spill out of the plate. – less
Good work experience
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Huntersville, NCMarch 29, 2014
Pros: free food and drinks
Cons: n/a
Work was fun and easy also enjoyable. Working with the customers was the best part. I worked 3rd so I worked alone and the chores kept me busy.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Creve Coure MOMarch 28, 2014
Cons: working in the store by myself over night (no protection), and getting off late from work
-My nights at work were really slow since I worked over night, so I had more time to finish what needed to be done in the store
-I learned how to use a cash register, drop cash, change gas prices in the computer
-my manager was fine until when I needed something, and showed up late for their shifts all the time
-my co workers left stuff things for me – more... to do that was supposed to be done on their shifts
-nothing really hard about this job
-seeing the different customers that come in every night – less
Great customer service
Customer Service (Former Employee), Seffner, FLMarch 27, 2014
great pleace to work willing to give hours but management needs work
Bad company to work for
Cashier (Former Employee), Mechanicsville, VAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: bad work environment, manager was rude
I was always in fear of losing my job when I worked here. The manager was constantly getting complaints about her from customers. She was not very understanding about my back problems and we never got praise for as hard as we worked.

I worked with a guy who always ran his mouth to other customers and fellow employees but if you said something about – more... him to the manager, nothing was done. – less
Fast paced envioronment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Clinton, IAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: keeps you busy
Cons: being an assistant manager took alot of home time away
Extremely fast paced and even though that is true the guests that came in everyday were great. I loved all of them. It was great to work at a place where you get to know people because they come back to a place where they enjoy the service. I moved up to assistant manager in less than two months.
Interesting company to work for.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCMarch 26, 2014
Management can be difficult to work with especially if you have a second job.

About Circle K

Alimentation Couche-Tard can gas up you and your car on both sides of the US-Canada border. It's the second-largest convenience – Read more