Circle K Employee Review

I LOVE the regulars that come in everyday!
CSR (Current Employee) –  Leesville, LA13 May 2014
We go into work to relieve another person that's working. We make sure we keep up with fresh coffee and that all the cups and lids are full. We clean up and make sure we keep it clean at all times. The main hardest part about my job is that I get called in to work when other people can't make it in and that makes it hard to spend time with my family. The other hard part about my job is the hours I work. I work until 11pm every day I work. I love the people I work with! The most enjoyable part of my day is when the regulars come in and chat and get what they need.
Pros
great customers
Cons
no healthcare, no lunch breaks, crazy hours

Other Circle K Employee Reviews

Great management and co-workers
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  St. Stephen, NB16 January 2018
In a typical day at work I generally work the cash register. I also am tasked to do pricing of product and placing this product throughout the store. I learn something everyday. such as what to do with a gas pump failure to closing at the end of shift.
The management are very peasant and very fair to work with.
Not sure what you mean about workplace culture, but realize that Circle K is always looking to be in tune with what the customer wants and trying to make this happen.
The hardest part of this job is not having our schedules until a day or 2 prior to the beginning of the week. No time to schedule appointments, although the management are very accommodating with this.
The most enjoyable part of this job is inter-acting with the customers.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not knowing your next week shifts ahead of time.
Loved the customers, management wasn't great.
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS27 December 2017
My hours were greatly deducted after nearly three years of working there. I couldn't sustain my life and its expenses, so I needed to leave in search of a more stable schedule, with more hours. I did enjoy working there, most times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle K. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8