Circle K
1,201 reviews

Circle K Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Family own business, excellent team
Manager (Former Employee), Gander, NLMarch 8, 2014
Excellent place to work, owners are exceptional people, business no longer exists
never again
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSFebruary 11, 2014
Cons: all
I gave this company a bad rating because I left because of harassment that management let continue after it was brought to her attention.
Busy store always on the go
Cashier (Current Employee), Sydney, NSNovember 7, 2013
I enjoy working with other people and meeting new people.
There is no hard part of my job I enjoy everything.
Fun Place to work
Pricing Analyst-Team Leader (Former Employee), Corona CaOctober 30, 2013
Pros: friendly and engaging
Great learning environment. And very big on Advancement Management was great with allowing you to learn other positions.
I like my job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Clarenville, NLJuly 22, 2013
I like my job but it is very underpaid, my manager is great but is also terribly underpaid for the stress and responsibility he has....there are no benefits and really no incentive for people to work there...it's a shame because I truly do enjoy it there.
Nice place to work
Baker & Sandwich Artist (Former Employee), New Minas, NSApril 25, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: hard to get day off
Co-workers were awsome to work with, Work 7 days a week, Work on my own with one other girl, i just did my job without alot of problems.
low paying job that you can just get by on
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Baddeck, NSApril 6, 2013
I had a good boss but was always short staffed and over worked
Nice place to start career
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Halifax, NSDecember 13, 2012
Pros: good work environment
Circle K is good place to work, learn lots of aspects about management, deal with people. Nice work environment.
Circle K is a great place to work for, I have only been here since June, but I really want to be working in my trade. Circle K has great offers and pb
Cashier (Current Employee), Aulds Cove, Nova ScotiaOctober 12, 2012
Pros: i get to meet lots of people.
Cons: by working at circle k i am not working in my trade.
Work isnt so bad there, I just need a change in my lifestyle. This is why Im applying to Kiewit, I can work in my trade and have a better salary, along with benefits. Working for Kiewit would benefit me all around, and I think Kiewit would benefit from having me as an employee
Never again
Assistant Manager/Acting Manager (Former Employee), Shediac, NBApril 28, 2012
I did not like their attitude toward their staff. Values are not in anyone's favour except their own.
Interesting.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Alpharetta ,gaJanuary 27, 2015
Some management wasn't the greatest....but as a manager im sure people feel the same about me.
it was ok
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Summerfield, FLJanuary 27, 2015
I loved working there until they started to cut my hours and then when they started to change the way the hours are going to be worked and they put me on the mid shift and I just stoped loving to work there
Fast paced, productive, and enjoyable workplace.
Cashier (Former Employee), Monroe, LAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: pay increases, room for promotion
Cons: low pay scale
Fast paced, productive, and enjoyable workplace.The hardest part of the job was being able to adapt to the fast paced customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendly and calm atmosphere.
Pride in customer service
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Belmont, NHJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: good atmosphere and job
Cons: conflict with flexability and scheduling
For the most part I do like my job and I learn something new almost daily. I love my customers and like most of my co-workers however some days are more conflicting than others and my scheduling is a big issue and that is one of the reasons I am currently looking for another job opportunity.
FAST AND UPBEAT
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Evans, GAJanuary 25, 2015
Everyday starts off different. sometimes you have Customers that just makes your day if your a peoples person like i am.
boring, no advancement, no ambition to succeed here
Customer Service (Current Employee), Toledo, OHJanuary 23, 2015
Cons: all
poor poor learned nothing other than to work here is insane hardest part of the job is being there no incentives no rewards
Fun and very busy!
Cashier (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: the opportunity to help others and environment
Clock in on time if not before (as always never be late!) Count my drawer, assist customers, walk around the store, clean what needed to cleaned and stock what needed to be stocked. I learned how to use an updated computer as well as how to use a code/inventory gun/scanner. The management was wonderful and I enjoyed my co-worker as well.
The hardest part was leaving such wonderful people and a great environment, the job/work came easy to me. The whole experience was enjoyable!
Customer service
Manager Asst. Manager, Cashier (Former Employee), Canal Fulton, OHJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: n/a
Great Job experience. Loved my customers. Great people to work with.
Nice clean and orderly workplace.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Littleton, COJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: stayed busy, enjoyed the public and co-workers
Cons: not full-time and no benefits.
Enjoyed assisting customers. Helped co-workers when needed. Enjoyed staying busy. Learned a lot more patience. Learned how to stock properly.
Lead Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: weekly pay, good environment
Cons: some horrible management, some lazy coworkers.
Great place to work. Just some and I only mean some management was horrible. Tried transferring to a closer location to my house and I either got told "soon or I'm waiting for upper management to get back to me", so it was a run around game. For the workers that actually worked it was awesome and well balanced, but then there is always the lazy few that got away with just collecting a pay check with no work EVER being done. As said before SOME managers were to lax with some employees and the others had to pick up the slack. Other then the Typical lazy few, I loved working there and would do it again in a heart beat if given the right management!!

1 2 3 4 5