Circle K
1,039 reviews

Circle K Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Family own business, excellent team
Manager (Former Employee), Gander, NLMarch 8, 2014
Excellent place to work, owners are exceptional people, business no longer exists
never again
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSFebruary 11, 2014
Cons: all
I gave this company a bad rating because I left because of harassment that management let continue after it was brought to her attention.
Busy store always on the go
Cashier (Current Employee), Sydney, NSNovember 7, 2013
I enjoy working with other people and meeting new people.
There is no hard part of my job I enjoy everything.
Fun Place to work
Pricing Analyst-Team Leader (Former Employee), Corona CaOctober 30, 2013
Pros: friendly and engaging
Great learning environment. And very big on Advancement Management was great with allowing you to learn other positions.
I like my job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Clarenville, NLJuly 22, 2013
I like my job but it is very underpaid, my manager is great but is also terribly underpaid for the stress and responsibility he has....there are no benefits and really no incentive for people to work there...it's a shame because I truly do enjoy it there.
Nice place to work
Baker & Sandwich Artist (Former Employee), New Minas, NSApril 25, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: hard to get day off
Co-workers were awsome to work with, Work 7 days a week, Work on my own with one other girl, i just did my job without alot of problems.
low paying job that you can just get by on
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Baddeck, NSApril 6, 2013
I had a good boss but was always short staffed and over worked
Nice place to start career
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Halifax, NSDecember 13, 2012
Pros: good work environment
Circle K is good place to work, learn lots of aspects about management, deal with people. Nice work environment.
Circle K is a great place to work for, I have only been here since June, but I really want to be working in my trade. Circle K has great offers and pb
Cashier (Current Employee), Aulds Cove, Nova ScotiaOctober 12, 2012
Pros: i get to meet lots of people.
Cons: by working at circle k i am not working in my trade.
Work isnt so bad there, I just need a change in my lifestyle. This is why Im applying to Kiewit, I can work in my trade and have a better salary, along with benefits. Working for Kiewit would benefit me all around, and I think Kiewit would benefit from having me as an employee
Never again
Assistant Manager/Acting Manager (Former Employee), Shediac, NBApril 28, 2012
I did not like their attitude toward their staff. Values are not in anyone's favour except their own.
Good experience working there, it was fun and gratifying
cashier/stocker (Former Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: good team and manager
Cons: bad area
A typical day at work would consist of me mostly stocking shelves, stocking the cooler, preparing food, making coffee, cleaning the office, cleaning the parking lot, sometimes working the cashier, and assisting the customers to the best of my ability to keep my team (co-workers), the management and all customers satisfied with my performance on the – more... job. My co-workers and I worked together well and as a team. The management had trust in it's employees that we would reach our full potential while on the job and guided us in the right direction so that we would only get better and better as a team each day. The hardest part of the job was when I felt like I failed and let the team down. This rarely happened, but I liked to give it my all and feel like I accomplished something at the end of the day, and when I felt like I hadn't accomplished what I wanted to that day, it was hard for me to accept that. I love working. I love to keep busy and feel like I am a part of something where something productive is taking place. I love keeping busy and I like to be on my feet throughout the day and feel like I am accomplishing a whole lot. My favorite part about the job was that I got to keep busy and work with a great team to maintain a well kept store. – less
Sale Associate
Sale Associate (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, VASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: everyone work together
Cons: better breaks
scan vendors in, stock truck, mark down out of date product and items, keep foods fresh and coffee fresh, lottery, money orders, set pumps, keep area clean and neat, count safe and register.
No training
Store Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: i enjoyed the work and the customers.
Cons: no training i still have my training mauels still blank.
I took the job and travel over a hour one way. I started with a decent salary. Hoping to get trained for advancement. Despite the fact that I spoke with everyone about the training I was not getting, it never happened. So one day they brought in a M.I.T. I gave up and gave my two weeks.
Great place in a fast passe job
Lead Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Sierra Vista, AZSeptember 28, 2014
A great place to learn basic management ability's. There is always room to move on up and learn new things.
Fun and Friendly work environment
Deli, Store Clerk (Former Employee), Mobile, ALSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: good food, fun co workers, great customers
Cons: no lunch breaks, short shifts
The day starts at 3am and ends at 11am or if I work a double 2pm.
I learned how to multi task and deal with all types of people and personalities. I worked with some awesome people. The hardest part of that job was seeing the homeless people beg for money outside the store and the police threating them. The best part of the job was learning how to cook – more... southern style cuisine. – less
Fun place to work at if the manager is a good one
Cashier (Former Employee), OhioSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: flex
Cons: no breaks.
A typical day is to run register and keep things cleaned and stocked. I was able to move up. Management sucks if you get a boss who doesn't care about anyone but herself. There wasn't really anything hard about the job. Enjoyable part is flex. I was able to still have a life and work at the same time. Met some really cool people.
great job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 25, 2014
great job i recommend it to anyone looking for flexible hours and weekly pay
Never a boring place at Circle K
Customer Service Lead (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: no lunch breaks, scary to work on thrid shift
good place to work
good management (sometimes)
my good co works are good to work with
nothing enjoyable
Help the GM with all duties
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Lafayette, LASeptember 22, 2014
My day consist of greeting all customers that enter the store. Check in products with venders. Also assist the manager with any duties, help train new employees.
Short time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: exciting work place, fun to interact with customers.
Cons: n/a
A short time working there but had a blast getting to know the company and co workers, also getting the experience in doing money orders and enjoying the time working there.

1 2 3 4 5

About Circle K

Alimentation Couche-Tard can gas up you and your car on both sides of the US-Canada border. It's the second-largest convenience – Read more