Circle K Employee Review

I LOVE the regulars that come in everyday!
CSR (Current Employee) –  Leesville, LA13 May 2014
We go into work to relieve another person that's working. We make sure we keep up with fresh coffee and that all the cups and lids are full. We clean up and make sure we keep it clean at all times. The main hardest part about my job is that I get called in to work when other people can't make it in and that makes it hard to spend time with my family. The other hard part about my job is the hours I work. I work until 11pm every day I work. I love the people I work with! The most enjoyable part of my day is when the regulars come in and chat and get what they need.
Pros
great customers
Cons
no healthcare, no lunch breaks, crazy hours

Other Circle K Employee Reviews

not that great....
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB29 October 2017
Not much training. Probably depends on what/when staff is needed. Was alone for nights, learned the routine... assistant manager a little too bossy, was yelled at a lot considering i was new... not a lot of training etc, was not paid a set amount of overnight premium, determined by amount of hours (probably percent wise...)
Pros
employee discount
Cons
long hours, no breaks (overnights), no overnight premuim
fun place to work
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NB23 October 2017
worked well around school schedule. did lots of activities outside of work. biggest con was not being able to call in sick-you must go in no matter what or you lose your job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle K. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8