Circle K
1,197 reviews

Circle K Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Family own business, excellent team
Manager (Former Employee), Gander, NLMarch 8, 2014
Excellent place to work, owners are exceptional people, business no longer exists
never again
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSFebruary 11, 2014
Cons: all
I gave this company a bad rating because I left because of harassment that management let continue after it was brought to her attention.
Fun Place to work
Pricing Analyst-Team Leader (Former Employee), Corona CaOctober 30, 2013
Pros: friendly and engaging
Great learning environment. And very big on Advancement Management was great with allowing you to learn other positions.
I like my job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Clarenville, NLJuly 22, 2013
I like my job but it is very underpaid, my manager is great but is also terribly underpaid for the stress and responsibility he has....there are no benefits and really no incentive for people to work there...it's a shame because I truly do enjoy it there.
Nice place to work
Baker & Sandwich Artist (Former Employee), New Minas, NSApril 25, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: hard to get day off
Co-workers were awsome to work with, Work 7 days a week, Work on my own with one other girl, i just did my job without alot of problems.
low paying job that you can just get by on
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Baddeck, NSApril 6, 2013
I had a good boss but was always short staffed and over worked
Nice place to start career
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Halifax, NSDecember 13, 2012
Pros: good work environment
Circle K is good place to work, learn lots of aspects about management, deal with people. Nice work environment.
Circle K is a great place to work for, I have only been here since June, but I really want to be working in my trade. Circle K has great offers and pb
Cashier (Current Employee), Aulds Cove, Nova ScotiaOctober 12, 2012
Pros: i get to meet lots of people.
Cons: by working at circle k i am not working in my trade.
Work isnt so bad there, I just need a change in my lifestyle. This is why Im applying to Kiewit, I can work in my trade and have a better salary, along with benefits. Working for Kiewit would benefit me all around, and I think Kiewit would benefit from having me as an employee
Never again
Assistant Manager/Acting Manager (Former Employee), Shediac, NBApril 28, 2012
I did not like their attitude toward their staff. Values are not in anyone's favour except their own.
FAST AND UPBEAT
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Evans, GAJanuary 25, 2015
Everyday starts off different. sometimes you have Customers that just makes your day if your a peoples person like i am.
boring, no advancement, no ambition to succeed here
Customer Service (Current Employee), Toledo, OHJanuary 23, 2015
Cons: all
poor poor learned nothing other than to work here is insane hardest part of the job is being there no incentives no rewards
Fun and very busy!
Cashier (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: the opportunity to help others and environment
Clock in on time if not before (as always never be late!) Count my drawer, assist customers, walk around the store, clean what needed to cleaned and stock what needed to be stocked. I learned how to use an updated computer as well as how to use a code/inventory gun/scanner. The management was wonderful and I enjoyed my co-worker as well.
The hardest part was leaving such wonderful people and a great environment, the job/work came easy to me. The whole experience was enjoyable!
Customer service
Manager Asst. Manager, Cashier (Former Employee), Canal Fulton, OHJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: n/a
Great Job experience. Loved my customers. Great people to work with.
Nice clean and orderly workplace.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Littleton, COJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: stayed busy, enjoyed the public and co-workers
Cons: not full-time and no benefits.
Enjoyed assisting customers. Helped co-workers when needed. Enjoyed staying busy. Learned a lot more patience. Learned how to stock properly.
Lead Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: weekly pay, good environment
Cons: some horrible management, some lazy coworkers.
Great place to work. Just some and I only mean some management was horrible. Tried transferring to a closer location to my house and I either got told "soon or I'm waiting for upper management to get back to me", so it was a run around game. For the workers that actually worked it was awesome and well balanced, but then there is always the lazy few that got away with just collecting a pay check with no work EVER being done. As said before SOME managers were to lax with some employees and the others had to pick up the slack. Other then the Typical lazy few, I loved working there and would do it again in a heart beat if given the right management!!
I give Circle K Four stars
Store Manager (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: get paid weekly
Cons: no lunch breaks
Circle was a wonderful place to work customers make the day go by fast. the store was fast paced.
Good if your just starting out
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ashland, OHJanuary 21, 2015
Its a great lace to start if your looking for work. The manager is really friendly and will help you learn how to do things faster and make things cleaner for the store.
Cashier (Former Employee), Kingsville OhioJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: third shift
I enjoyed this job but unfortunately I had to resign because of health issues. I would work here again.
Not too bad of a place to work if you are in school
Clerk (Former Employee), Durham, NCJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: free to do what you like most days.
Cons: standing on your feet all day long.
Keeping track of the money count in the computer I would write it down on a printed spreadsheet. Also I turned all the machines off and made sure that they matched the count in the computer system. Had to make sure that the food on the grill was fine and everything was clean at all times.
Good starter job. Wouldn't make it a career though.
Lead Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa FLJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: free fountain drinks on the clock, live close by, and management
Cons: terrible pay for the working conditions, next to no benefits, and no help for every shift
A typical day at work would leave me exhausted and drained. Most of the customers are cranky and almost never gave the register operator the time of day. We were just pieces of meat for them to give money to and pump out the products they wanted. Through it all I did learn how to handle customer complaints better. The best thing about Circle K has to be the management and employees. It never is a dull day when I get the chance to work with someone. The hardest part of the job has to be the fact that I had to run the ENTIRE store by myself. Keeping the store clean, stocked, and handling customers was very tiresome and almost impossible when working by myself.

1 2 3 4 5

About Circle K

Alimentation Couche-Tard can gas up you and your car on both sides of the US-Canada border. It's the second-largest convenience – Read more