Circle K
1,016 reviews

Circle K Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Family own business, excellent team
Manager (Former Employee), Gander, NLMarch 8, 2014
Excellent place to work, owners are exceptional people, business no longer exists
never again
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSFebruary 11, 2014
Cons: all
I gave this company a bad rating because I left because of harassment that management let continue after it was brought to her attention.
Fun Place to work
Pricing Analyst-Team Leader (Former Employee), Corona CaOctober 30, 2013
Pros: friendly and engaging
Great learning environment. And very big on Advancement Management was great with allowing you to learn other positions.
I like my job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Clarenville, NLJuly 22, 2013
I like my job but it is very underpaid, my manager is great but is also terribly underpaid for the stress and responsibility he has....there are no benefits and really no incentive for people to work there...it's a shame because I truly do enjoy it there.
Nice place to work
Baker & Sandwich Artist (Former Employee), New Minas, NSApril 25, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: hard to get day off
Co-workers were awsome to work with, Work 7 days a week, Work on my own with one other girl, i just did my job without alot of problems.
low paying job that you can just get by on
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Baddeck, NSApril 6, 2013
I had a good boss but was always short staffed and over worked
Nice place to start career
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Halifax, NSDecember 13, 2012
Pros: good work environment
Circle K is good place to work, learn lots of aspects about management, deal with people. Nice work environment.
Circle K is a great place to work for, I have only been here since June, but I really want to be working in my trade. Circle K has great offers and pb
Cashier (Current Employee), Aulds Cove, Nova ScotiaOctober 12, 2012
Pros: i get to meet lots of people.
Cons: by working at circle k i am not working in my trade.
Work isnt so bad there, I just need a change in my lifestyle. This is why Im applying to Kiewit, I can work in my trade and have a better salary, along with benefits. Working for Kiewit would benefit me all around, and I think Kiewit would benefit from having me as an employee
Never again
Assistant Manager/Acting Manager (Former Employee), Shediac, NBApril 28, 2012
I did not like their attitude toward their staff. Values are not in anyone's favour except their own.
High Energy, Meet new people and learn new things dayly
Lead CSR (Former Employee), Chandler, AZ.September 14, 2014
Pros: the ability that you could learn new things.
Cons: when there is nothing you can do to please someone.
Fast ans friendly customer service, keep store stocked clean.
I learned that I really enjoy working with the public and the fact I always was busy. The people were great. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the constant theft. The most enjoyable part of the job was making some who is having a bad day smile.
FUN WORKING PLACE
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Dayton, OHSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: had a job
Cons: some of the workers
CASHIER WORK, LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE ON A DAILEY BASIS,LOVE MY MANAGEMENT AND BECAME FRIEND WITH THEM AND SOME OF THE CO WORKERS. LOVE THIS JOB AND WOULD WORK HERE AGAIN.
Good Company with Lots of Knowledge
Market Manager District (Current Employee), SoutheastSeptember 9, 2014
Manage the day to day operations of 10 plus stores to maximize bottomline profit while maintaining total combined loss. I have gained unrivaled knowledge that will enable me to advance my career. I enjoy working closely with my store managers and employees, while assiting other District Managers in bridging gaps to ensure overall operating success.
It is ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 9, 2014
Working in a sales location where you have to deal with all types of people.
I think that employees somtimes come first you make them happy they make customers happy, they will come back.
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee), Goose Creek, SCSeptember 8, 2014
Would like a more challengeable job, I've been a store manager for 26 years. I manage 12 to 14 people in my store. I've run two stores for 3 years. The most important part of my if my job is making the customers happy so they would come back and employees , having a good work place that they enjoy coming to.
Exciting, productive and fun working with so may people
Cashier (Former Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no breakes
A typical day working at circle k was charging peolpe for items they were purchesing and keeping every item in the store in stok, I learned to communicate with people in a easyer way, It was my job to manage my cash register and the money inside the register. the hardest part of this job was doing your job when a custemer was rude to you. the most enjoyable – more... part about the job was interaction with custemers. – less
AN INTENCE FUN JOB
Associate (Former Employee), Ashland, OHSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: free polar pop refills
Cons: no brakes and tons of drama
What I enjoyed most about this job was all the strange and random people you would get to meet and when I got to be an extra they would put me in the coolers and have me stock and organize everything that I could. the hardest part of this job was managing my personal life while I was working third shift which would start at 9:00PM and end at 5:00AM – more... and only be working anywhere from 13-20 hours a week. My co-workers were also a hard part of this job because there always seemed to be some sort of drama between the assistant manager and the store manager even if it wasn't related to work. I learned how to run register and get a drawer count in only a few moments, I also learned how to use the OH LOTTO machines. – less
Nice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: no breaks
The job was very decnt and fun.Iy kept you on our feet.The management just wasn't all that superb because at times people acted as if they didn't know how to do their job but other than that I liked it.
It need to be better
Cashier (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: nothing to say
Cons: nothing to say
It had great experience to the company my supervisor his great gave a raise right away for noticed my effort to my job.
It's a great company to work for
Retail Clerk (Former Employee), baton rouge, laSeptember 2, 2014
I learned about the different characters of people... I learned how to handle cash transactions, do paperwork, stock, and greet customers who eventually I knew by name. The most I liked about the job was that I love to work with the customers.
Learned about what it takes to keep going
Asst Store Manager (Former Employee), Mundelein, ILSeptember 1, 2014
I had a wonderful time working there. I had to push myself at a time when everything went down hill. I learned to step up when it was needed.

1 2 3 4 5

About Circle K

Alimentation Couche-Tard can gas up you and your car on both sides of the US-Canada border. It's the second-largest convenience – Read more