Circle K Employee Review

Very quick paced job, worked swiftly on my feet
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New Concord Ohio14 May 2014
This was a good job. 8-10 hour shifts but sometimes less. Dealing with the community was great and talking to all the customers. The management was tremendous and very flexible. Working with the co-workers was great as well. Although, most of the time you would work by yourself.
Pros
Talking to the public
Cons
No health care

Other Circle K Employee Reviews

Great management and co-workers
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  St. Stephen, NB16 January 2018
In a typical day at work I generally work the cash register. I also am tasked to do pricing of product and placing this product throughout the store. I learn something everyday. such as what to do with a gas pump failure to closing at the end of shift.
The management are very peasant and very fair to work with.
Not sure what you mean about workplace culture, but realize that Circle K is always looking to be in tune with what the customer wants and trying to make this happen.
The hardest part of this job is not having our schedules until a day or 2 prior to the beginning of the week. No time to schedule appointments, although the management are very accommodating with this.
The most enjoyable part of this job is inter-acting with the customers.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not knowing your next week shifts ahead of time.
Loved the customers, management wasn't great.
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS27 December 2017
My hours were greatly deducted after nearly three years of working there. I couldn't sustain my life and its expenses, so I needed to leave in search of a more stable schedule, with more hours. I did enjoy working there, most times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle K. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8