Circle K
1,025 reviews

Circle K Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Family own business, excellent team
Manager (Former Employee), Gander, NLMarch 8, 2014
Excellent place to work, owners are exceptional people, business no longer exists
never again
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSFebruary 11, 2014
Cons: all
I gave this company a bad rating because I left because of harassment that management let continue after it was brought to her attention.
Busy store always on the go
Cashier (Current Employee), Sydney, NSNovember 7, 2013
I enjoy working with other people and meeting new people.
There is no hard part of my job I enjoy everything.
Fun Place to work
Pricing Analyst-Team Leader (Former Employee), Corona CaOctober 30, 2013
Pros: friendly and engaging
Great learning environment. And very big on Advancement Management was great with allowing you to learn other positions.
I like my job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Clarenville, NLJuly 22, 2013
I like my job but it is very underpaid, my manager is great but is also terribly underpaid for the stress and responsibility he has....there are no benefits and really no incentive for people to work there...it's a shame because I truly do enjoy it there.
low paying job that you can just get by on
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Baddeck, NSApril 6, 2013
I had a good boss but was always short staffed and over worked
Nice place to start career
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Halifax, NSDecember 13, 2012
Pros: good work environment
Circle K is good place to work, learn lots of aspects about management, deal with people. Nice work environment.
Circle K is a great place to work for, I have only been here since June, but I really want to be working in my trade. Circle K has great offers and pb
Cashier (Current Employee), Aulds Cove, Nova ScotiaOctober 12, 2012
Pros: i get to meet lots of people.
Cons: by working at circle k i am not working in my trade.
Work isnt so bad there, I just need a change in my lifestyle. This is why Im applying to Kiewit, I can work in my trade and have a better salary, along with benefits. Working for Kiewit would benefit me all around, and I think Kiewit would benefit from having me as an employee
Never again
Assistant Manager/Acting Manager (Former Employee), Shediac, NBApril 28, 2012
I did not like their attitude toward their staff. Values are not in anyone's favour except their own.
Manager (Current Employee), Winter Garden, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Fast paced, customer based company......................................................................
I love to work with the public
Cashier - Customer Service Support (Former Employee), Vandalia, ILSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: close to home and working with the public
Cons: inconsistent hours
I liked the atmosphere that I worked in. I was working with the public and providing customer service every day that I worked. The management and support team were awesome.
Was a decent place
manager (Former Employee), St AnneSeptember 16, 2014
Cons: understaffed
All people are treated differently and no 2 stores are ran the same very confusing.
RETAIL
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 16, 2014
As the assistant manager, I served as a support person for the store manager. I was fully trained in all areas of the store operations, which includes data entry, money handling, and stock order. The Assistant Manager position was developed to ensure that policies and procedures, especially those relating to customer service are adhered to in the store – more... managers absence. I had a very good employee-manager relationships with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was when we would be on a shift by our self. The most enjoyable part of the job was making customers smile. – less
horrible place to work
Fuel Center Manager- I (Former Employee), Bartlett, ILSeptember 16, 2014
Cons: everything
all they are interested in is making money they do not care at all about the people that work for them. They use everyone until there is nothing left then they move on......DO NOT WORK THERE
fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 15, 2014
great team and manager
busy on every shift
plenty of work to do to make the shift to go by
My job at Circle K.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: customer interactions
Cons: no break
A typical day at Circle K was hectic, but I learned so much. Management was not really hands on but we made it work. The hardest part about the job was being the only one who would work when someone called in. The most enjoyable part would be the customers and employees, I loved helping out customers and training new material to employees.
I loved this place tremendously
Cashier (Former Employee), Toledo,OhSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: benefits
I have always like doing gas station work for I love customer service and Circle K has a great environment for continuing into a career
High Energy, Meet new people and learn new things dayly
Lead CSR (Former Employee), Chandler, AZ.September 14, 2014
Pros: the ability that you could learn new things.
Cons: when there is nothing you can do to please someone.
Fast ans friendly customer service, keep store stocked clean.
I learned that I really enjoy working with the public and the fact I always was busy. The people were great. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the constant theft. The most enjoyable part of the job was making some who is having a bad day smile.
FUN WORKING PLACE
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Dayton, OHSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: had a job
Cons: some of the workers
CASHIER WORK, LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE ON A DAILEY BASIS,LOVE MY MANAGEMENT AND BECAME FRIEND WITH THEM AND SOME OF THE CO WORKERS. LOVE THIS JOB AND WOULD WORK HERE AGAIN.
Good Company with Lots of Knowledge
Market Manager District (Current Employee), SoutheastSeptember 9, 2014
Manage the day to day operations of 10 plus stores to maximize bottomline profit while maintaining total combined loss. I have gained unrivaled knowledge that will enable me to advance my career. I enjoy working closely with my store managers and employees, while assiting other District Managers in bridging gaps to ensure overall operating success.

1 2 3 4 5

About Circle K

Alimentation Couche-Tard can gas up you and your car on both sides of the US-Canada border. It's the second-largest convenience – Read more