The accounts receivable representative will be primarily focused on the collection of outstanding A/R balances and the reconciliation and resolution of A/R discrepancies. Additional responsibilities may include A/R reporting, credit evaluations and other tasks assigned by Credit Manager (C.M).
Role and Responsibilities
- Contact customers to arrange for payment of past due accounts as per collection guidelines established by Credit Manager;
- Confidentially collaborate with clients, to resolve account inquiries, adjustments and general issues;
- Monitor credit-blocked orders and take appropriate action as per guidelines, keeping C.M. apprised of held orders;
- Prepare monthly Return and Adjustment reports;
- Maintain current customers business information re address, phone and contacts;
- Negotiate payments with clients on a daily basis;
- Initiate review of incoming credit applications and forward recommendations to C. M.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- College diploma in Business Administration or similar discipline;
- 3-5 years in a similar position;
- Credit and collection experience skills;
- Completion or enrollment in CCP credit program would be an asset;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills;
- Customer service focus;
- Excellent oral and communication skills;
- Effective use of excel for reporting purposes.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard