Cintas

Cintas Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
it was ok
Sales Service Rep/Warehouse/ Operated Forklift (Former Employee), Port Washington, NYJuly 9, 2014
Pros: parties, the money!, the experience, the sightseeing
Cons: waking up early!!
typical day they had me doing eveyrthing! but its cool I learned so much! office work,computers you name it! management was cool !!co workers was cool except one of them but whatever hardest part was not wanting to leave I loved it was a very cool place to work and you meet alot of new people
work over load
Administrative Assistant I (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 7, 2014
Pros: good benefits, close to home
Cons: communication, team building
arrive at 9:00 a.m. and gather all other available employees in a stretch and learn that was lead by me. Also this was also a process that was created by me and used by the other locations.
Read all e-mails and respond as needed.
Received all type of tasks that involved data entry from contract compliance to green belt tasks.
Audited and corrected accounts – more... as necessary.
Complete task to GM, Service Managers, Service Supervisor, and Service Sales Representatives in a timely manner.

I learned that my voice carries and learn to control right away. Take calls with less personal and more business.

Management changed every two years or less which caused much delay and learning since all where outside hired and need to be trained by current employees but the knowledge of years did not get recognized.

My co-workers tried to be a team but since we where not allowed to socialize in the office it was hard to become a team. When first hired most of us where at lunch at same time. This was changed to where each employee had a different break time and lunch time. No processes to have us grow to a team.

Hardest part would be the only one other employees would go to.
I would train others on how to do things but since my sense of urgency and availability was better then most request would come often. This was hard due to the tasks that where before me that had to be completed and every interruption would slow process down

Most enjoyable was the type of business. Proud of what was available to customers and found that it was a viable product. Process and knowledge of all aspects and able to store and then train others on how to do it Enjoyed training others – less
An Interesting Place to work
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee), Irving, TXJuly 5, 2014
Pros: always had company wide activities and lunches
Cons: inconsistancy in work leaders
At this job I have learned a lot about accounts receivable.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with.
A typical day at work is contacting businesses that owe money for Cintas' services, faxing and emailing invoices.
Great Training and Development
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), MiamiJuly 5, 2014
Great Company focused on the growth and development of its employees.
Great opportunity
Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee), Macomb, MIJuly 2, 2014
Pros: pay, 4 day work week, benefits
Cons: not always following the ethics they preach, toward employee or customer
I worked there for 11 years and was very well taken care of. The culture changed from customer oriented to bottom line oriented and Six Sigma made a ruin of the culture.
Office was too small for all the people who worked in it. Other than that good place to work.
Receptionist/AR (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALJuly 2, 2014
Pick up mail. Open mail. Distribute. Post receivables to customer accounts. Greet visitors. Answer phone. Make collection calls. File. Help with any other projects needed to be done. The office manager was a friend of mine. She was very nice. The hardest part was the filing and the most enjoyable were the people I worked with.
Cintas
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Current Employee), Irving, TXJuly 1, 2014
• Contact delinquent customers via phone to secure payment and assist with printing and mailing of statements.
• Review account history with customers, and post payments, credit memos and adjustments.
• Heavy computer use, as well as filing and faxing of customer invoices and information and meeting monthly accounts receivable goals.
• Daily accuracy – more... of work is necessary for inventory control and accountability. – less
Good culture.
Market Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 30, 2014
Strong corporate culture. Safety minded organization. Always looking to improve the status quo.
Miserable and misleading
Service Representative (Former Employee), Bessemer, ALJune 27, 2014
Pros: good way to lose weight
Cons: unethical, trucks stay broke down, low pay
Extremely low pay for the amount of work performed. WAY too many incentive based on unrealistic sales goals and quotas. Always short on product, truck never fully loaded. Only ones you can count on are the other drivers. Felt sleezy trying to increase customer bills every chance you get. Just a miserable experience if you have a conscience and any moral – more... compass. 4 day workweek not as fun as it sounds considering you end up working 4 12-hr days instead of 10-hr, which ends up being the same as working 5 days. – less
Challenging and fast paced
Six Sigma Black Belt (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 27, 2014
Very conservative company in both dress code and business practices. Well managed and led, strong core values.
Cintas is a multi billion dollar Corporation with great benefits.
New Account Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 26, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: a little underhanded
I enjoyed working at Cintas and meeting hundreds of new people on a monthly basis. The work is very hard and dirty, You work in all kinds of weather conditions and come home worn out. Customer generally appreciate you efforts and that make it worth the hard work. Management seems to be more concerned with the bottom line than the loyalty of it's long – more... term employees, If you get up to a great rate of pay watch your back. Over the years I saw many long term loyal employees let go with little reason. When my reviews went from the honesty, hard work, and the integrity I brought to the Company, to about how I made more money than others in my position, I saw the writing on the wall and was soon let go with sketchy circumstances. They even went as far as sending a ex coworker to invite me to lunch, basically to find out if I was planing to sue. They were involved in many lawsuits while I was there. The only one I saw come to settlement involved overtime for the drivers. Many of them got settlement checks. I am not a litiges person and just took what I learned and moved on. They do have excellent benefits and still hold my 401K. – less
Over all good company and job security!
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee), Boston, Portland, Phoenix, San DiegoJune 25, 2014
Pros: the work life balance was perfect.
Cons: the repeditive nature of the job.
Servicing my schedule first aid customers for the day, with talking to my contacts on upsell items and product. Cold calling at least 3-5 new businesses to grow my route and the business.

learning how to present, close in initial presentation. to take rejection, learn from it to produce future sales. How to build strong, lasting customer relationships – more... to exceed my customers expectations.

Management always there to help with sales when needed; overall good management team.

Co-workers great, always there to help.

After 8 years, the repeditive nature of the job wears you down.

the most rewarding aspect of the job was the thrill of the sale, knowing you are growing the business. – less
large warehouse with lots of perks
Bulk Folder (Former Employee), Solon, OHJune 23, 2014
i really liked working for cintas. it was fast paced folding,pressing,and putting things in order.some of the supervisors were good to work with others okay but overall very good to work for thanks cintas for the experience.
Productive and fast paced
Service Sales Rep (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 22, 2014
Good company to work for, opportunity to see many places of employments and help ensure they are in compliance with OSHA.
Love my peers, compensation is laughable, but it pays the bills
Office Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TexasJune 20, 2014
I'm thankful for the job skills that I have gained while being employed here, but they do not compensate their employees considering the duties and responsibilities.
Hard working company
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 19, 2014
Cintas is a good company with a great company culture. The expectations are set high but you receive solid rewards. If you are looking for a company to advance your personal career, Cintas is a good option.
Office Manager
Office Manager and HR Specialist (Former Employee), Montgomery,ALJune 19, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: training
Training is awful. The culture was great of partners in my location, but not all upper management were willing to help. I was new to the company as an office manager and felt that a better training program would of saved my job.
Productive and great learning environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 19, 2014
Cintas is a good company to work for. Management really helps you out and makes you feel comfortable during the work day. It's great to work alongside others to reach goals and continue that success into the future.
Great place to work, learn and take the next leap in your career
Rental Uniform Sales Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 16, 2014
Cintas was great place to work. Great people, great training and great culture.
very productive
Data Entry Administrator (Former Employee), BirminghamJune 15, 2014
great team to work with, great manager and good training from supervisors

About Cintas

Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and – Read more