Cintas

Cintas Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
large warehouse with lots of perks
Bulk Folder (Former Employee), Solon, OHJune 23, 2014
i really liked working for cintas. it was fast paced folding,pressing,and putting things in order.some of the supervisors were good to work with others okay but overall very good to work for thanks cintas for the experience.
Productive and fast paced
Service Sales Rep (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 22, 2014
Good company to work for, opportunity to see many places of employments and help ensure they are in compliance with OSHA.
Love my peers, compensation is laughable, but it pays the bills
Office Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TexasJune 20, 2014
I'm thankful for the job skills that I have gained while being employed here, but they do not compensate their employees considering the duties and responsibilities.
Hard working company
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 19, 2014
Cintas is a good company with a great company culture. The expectations are set high but you receive solid rewards. If you are looking for a company to advance your personal career, Cintas is a good option.
Office Manager
Office Manager and HR Specialist (Former Employee), Montgomery,ALJune 19, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: training
Training is awful. The culture was great of partners in my location, but not all upper management were willing to help. I was new to the company as an office manager and felt that a better training program would of saved my job.
Productive and great learning environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 19, 2014
Cintas is a good company to work for. Management really helps you out and makes you feel comfortable during the work day. It's great to work alongside others to reach goals and continue that success into the future.
Great place to work, learn and take the next leap in your career
Rental Uniform Sales Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 16, 2014
Cintas was great place to work. Great people, great training and great culture.
very productive
Data Entry Administrator (Former Employee), BirminghamJune 15, 2014
great team to work with, great manager and good training from supervisors
Good starting career
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 12, 2014
Pros: good starting pay, good beginning in business
Cons: not much options for advancement or pay increases
Upon arrival, prepare paperwork for each client for the day. Document that all necessary products for the day are loaded on the truck. Upon delivery of weekly delivery, cross sell new products and help implement cost and convenience to the customer. Managing each account inventories, account receivable, and customer satisfaction.
Management was helpful – more... to resolve customer issues that were above my allowed capabilities.
Co works were team oriented, helped each other out when necessary.
Hardest part of the job was implementing quarterly price increases and getting all the necessary products each day for that day.
Most enjoyable part of the job was not having someone looking over my shoulder. – less
Be responsible and make it happen
Sales Service Rep (Current Employee), Vista, CaJune 12, 2014
Pros: able to accomplish numerous jobs at once
Cons: waiting to complete work
handling customer accounts
opportunity to use my skills with the position
interaction with service managers to accomplish goals
making sure accounting totals are accurate daily
Handling job in a timely manner
What to expect working at Cintas.
Document Shredding Service Representative (Former Employee), Westbury, NYJune 11, 2014
Pros: only one manager is awesome to work with.
Cons: the operation manager is just a jerk. even the supervisors knew it.
They don't and I mean"DON'T" practice safety. Only when the higher ups from HQ are there. Management don't know DOT/DMV rules & regulations of vehicle repairs and drivers safety. Have to fight with them everyday on fixing trucks.They don't give performance reviews for a raise. All of the drivers that are their longer then 2-3 years haven't seen a Review. – more... Meetings are worthless. you have CDL guys that don't know Rules & Regulations of driving a vehicle.If you speak up at a meeting the Operation manager will be gunning for you.

If you still want to work for Cintas. I would suggest you get the direct number to HR. Take pictures of the vehicle they assign to you if they insist that a broken truck or documents (Truck registration/Insurance) in the vehicle are Fine. Then send it to them. – less
Great people
Assistant Service Sales Representative (Current Employee), Evansville, INJune 10, 2014
Every person who I either work with or communicate with at Cintas is very friendly and that is what makes my job enjoyable.
Very productive company.
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Chelmsford, MAJune 10, 2014
Pros: you're left a lone to get the job done
Cons: long hours left for only one shift to fix instead of all shifts
loading/unloading of trucks and servicing of customers locations.
Former plant manager
Production Manager (Former Employee), Lancaster, OHJune 10, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: terrible management practices
This is a terrible place to work. I worked at a similar industry for 14 years and move to this company. This was the largest mistake of my life. They may call their employees partners, however they do not care about their employees well-being at all.
Great Company Culture and Values
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee), Troy, MIJune 9, 2014
Pros: use of a company vehicle, great benefits, weekly pay, weekends off.
Cons: unrealistic expectations, lack of potential to advance.
Cintas is an amazing company with superior products and service offerings. The pay and benefits are very good and there is lots of potential for increases in pay with effort.
Cintas has a great culture and insists on "honesty and integrity in everything that we do". This is to protect the customers and Cintas' reputation as The Service Professionals.
A – more... day at Cintas starts early. Meetings beginning as early as 6am are common and one is expected to put in an 8 hour shift even AFTER the meeting wraps up.
The most difficult part of working for Cintas is the overwhelming expectation for growth. The mantra of "we need more" is as embedded in the culture of Cintas as "positive discontent"; an oxymoron that means we are never satisfied with the status quo.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom that comes with it. The brand recognition of Cintas makes it easier to sell to the customer base and because of Cintas' large size (and deep pockets) as a salesman, you are more apt to get things done for the customer that a smaller competitor would not be able to do.
As far as management goes; there is a lot of delegation that occurs. This is true in the rank and file also. Because of this; a lot of the culture can get lost in translation and, interpretation. – less
Productive and wonderful company to work for.
Presser (Former Employee), Tuscaloosa, ALJune 5, 2014
A typical day at work included pressing cotton and executive pants and shirts. I was also required to fix any bottons that had fallen off or patch up any holes that were in the clothes. Management was an option if you were educated in the neccessary areas. My co-workers and I worked together to make production. If I had no work to do, I would go help – more... out in other areas and they do the same. The hardest part of the job was the heat. It was very hot during summer months. The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers. They made the day go by faster. – less
professional work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), franklin, wiJune 4, 2014
Loved working for this company! I loved the freedom of my schedule and the people I worked with. excellent company.
be careful but its a great place to work
Sales/Service Representative (Former Employee), Branford, CTJune 3, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: lots of goals and quotas
lucrative if you apply self self starters will do well manage your route and do well
Great Envirment
Waste Water Operator (Current Employee), Union, NJJune 2, 2014
Great place to work everybody is friendly and great with working in teams
Great pay
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Irving, TXJune 2, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: more paid time off
Great company to work for the managers are their for you if you need them for anything

About Cintas

Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and – Read more

Cintas Photos