Cintas

Cintas Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
No thrills
Partner (Current Employee), Mason, OHOctober 7, 2014
Pros: paid weekly & decent health insurance costs.
Cons: stingy time off if hourly and policies are by department.
No thrills employee perks.
Paid weekly and health insurance decent priced.
n/a
Wardrobe Attendant (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: contract job
doing laundry

doing laundry

management wasn't the best

co-workers were great

job wasn't hard at all

not enjoyable
cintas
service sales representative (Former Employee), massOctober 3, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: long hours
not a bad place to work very long hours but good money. i was doing way to much driving
what you learned
Wash Alley Operator (Former Employee), Chandler, AZOctober 2, 2014
what i learned was how to operate a complexes washer and dryer
Not what it seems
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Everett, WASeptember 29, 2014
CONS:
It's not what you "make of it". I would always finish my route before anyone cause I would hustle,(until they "on the fly" ruled that the start time is 1.5hrs later, which results in TRAFFIC) and you would think that because we are not hourly, (it's all based off of route volume, so you could potentially make ALOT of money, and then you can make – more... NO money... meaning very little), you could go home, but nnoooooo they come up with rules on the fly and make you stay there till a given time regardless what time you get back. You typically burn 3-5k calories a day, so your effing tired, and yet...
Sat training meetings are a joke, you don't learn anything, instead you get CINTAS EXCELLENCE shoved down your throat on a beautiful Saturday morning. There's more, but we learn to live with those, it's these few here that will drive you to looking for something new.
PROS:
Some management are awesome, customer service (your best friends in this field) are amazing, and Cintas does take honest steps in the physical health department for their partners.
4 hour work week
flex hours
Independent work (little to no oversight) – less
Fast paced.
Soil Sling Operator (Former Employee), Union, NJSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: not really good team work in my area.
I enjoyed what i had done. The work was good and the people we nice.
Job depends on you
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee), northeast philaSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: you get off when you want too
Cons: working at/for cintas
4 day work week, Paid weekly, day ends when your route is done, on the road all day, gain alot of friends and connection through customer base, 401k, monthly bonuses, quarterly bonuses, constantly having adds contest throughout year for cash payouts.

ok thats the good here is the bad..
Start times begin no later than 6:30, weekly 5:30 a.m meetings. – more... Average number of stops in a day 30-45, some routes are light but those are mostly occupied by long tenured vets, or given out to people who fit "the mold" (white, muscle-bound, clean shaven, jersey shore type people). You are running your own business here period. But you have no control over anything that affects your business. expect long days, expect to be beat over the head with sales numbers you have to meet. Expect to lie to customer base, to cover up company mistakes. – less
Good people bad management
loader/unloader (Former Employee), Jackson, MSSeptember 25, 2014
Great place to work good people easy work just bad management
Good company
Industrial Sales Representative - Gave sales (Former Employee), Mobile, ALSeptember 24, 2014
Great company that has a variety of challenges on a daily basis. You will work hard, but you will be exposed to every facet of the company very fast if you are looking for a challenge.
great people great benifits.
Maintenance technician (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXSeptember 24, 2014
great corporate culture even on the worst days. Not enough over time.
Very hot and rude people
bulk folder (Former Employee), Greeley, COSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: friendly people that i worked with
Cons: alot of cons
It was always very hot in the warehouse. Poor supervisors. Co workers were great.
A productive and sometimes hard place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 24, 2014
Pros: alot of potlucks
My typical day was easy , I liked my supervisors and management team a lot, but the employees were mean to me, and made my work days unpleasant at times.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OhSeptember 24, 2014
Great Partners to work with. Typical day started with checking work orders for the day, uploading to scanner, and then loading up vehicle with proper items. Perform daily safety checks on vehicle, and proceed with daily route. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the elements, ie. too hot and muggy or too cold. Most enjoyable part of the job – more... was being able to work alone. – less
Fun place to work
AR Coordinator (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: attendence policy
Contact customers for payment
I have learned different ways of managing a customer's account
Management is very knowledgeable about the company
My co-workers are great people to work with
The hardest part of the job is getting a certain amount of contacts and maintaining adjustments for customer
The most enjoyable part of the job contacting a customer – more... and receiving payments – less
Professional, structured, and great to work.
Production Supervisor/HSE Coordinator (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: good job with advancement opputunities
Every was different that had new challenges, made it a good place to work.
A great way to grow my sales career
Facility Services Sales Representative (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSSeptember 15, 2014
I have learned so much with Cintas. Mainly how to be more aggressive when closing the sale. Never taking now for an answer and being busy with activity in order to reach my quota.
Great Company to work for
A/R Cash Application Manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati OHSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: company culture
Great strong run company. Great place to work. I would suggest this company for anyone looking to make a long term career in a single place. Well run and great.
Good Work Enviorment
Washroom Operator (Former Employee), Westland, MISeptember 11, 2014
Pros: great benifets
Cons: short breaks
Make Loads of cloths, wash and dry them
Management didnt listin to my concerns about morning partners
most co-workers where friendly and willing to help
hardest thing to-do was everyday coming to work and fixing the mess morning wash ops made
most enjoyable part, was the laid back atmostsphere
It is a job
CSR (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: good medical insurance
Cons: no time for lunch but docked for lunch breaks
This job not just for anyone as there is a high turn over of employees. Was there for a little over a couple years and saw many good workers leave before their first year anniversary . Co-workers helped each other finding service locations and the best way to try to get job done.Got to service and know many customers who appreciated our hard work as – more... they noticed we were undermanned. – less
Good company to work for
Various Temporary Jobs (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: decent benefits
Cons: unstable industry
Decent company to work for in an ever changing and unstable industry.

About Cintas

Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and – Read more