Cintas

Cintas Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Customer contact
Sanis service/sales rep (Former Employee), Madison,WINovember 14, 2014
I enjoy talking with customers and helping them with anything that I can do within reason and company policy.
Advanced Management Partner (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 13, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: bonus structure
Early morning and late nights. Very unstructured programs. No system of who is promoted very political and lots of brownnosing.
Production
Production (Current Employee), Macomb, MINovember 12, 2014
Pros: nice supervisors
Cons: shorts breaks and no overtime
I Learn More how I Do Productions And Have Experience In Working Plant and Learn More About Safety.
nice place
Hanger sorter and processor (Former Employee), Solon, OHNovember 8, 2014
My coworkers was nice. The job was really easy and My boss was nice.
Work place
Production (Former Employee), EvansvilleNovember 8, 2014
Cons: no raises
This place cares about nobody unless you work in the front office! They care nothing about your family. THEY DO NOT GIVE RAISES at all! This place is full of their selves! I would never work there ever again!
rewarding and demading work environment
DEEP CLEAN OPERATION MANAGER (Former Employee), San AntonioNovember 7, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: high stress
High stress, good support, rewarding environment.
Long hours at times, good culture
Challenging and Friendly Place To Work
Security Service Rep II (Former Employee), Alexandria, VANovember 5, 2014
Pros: 4 day work week paid every friday and lots of turnover and opportunity to advance
Cons: frequent mechanical failures
From the Employees to the Clients and Accounts serviced everyone was extremely pleasant. However the mechanic in charge of keeping up with vehicle maintenance was rather rude to everyone but that was the only dark spot to the job.
All the drivers are extremely friendly, helpful and courteous.
the office receptionist very sweet and wonderful to work – more... with.
The Challenges of the job are just the heavy lifting and the length of time you might spend at one site.
The best part of the job is it's only a 4 day work week with the opportunity to work a 5th day if needed and youu are paid every week. – less
Great company to work for
Office/ Clerical II- Catalog Assistant (Current Employee), Springfield, MONovember 2, 2014
Cintas is wonderful company with a strong base in the market.
success/ will never make money
Service sales rep and route freight manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 31, 2014
Pros: good benfits
Cons: everything elese
promises the world, a world that is coming to an end. responsible for everything , working overtime at $7.50 an hour I don't see how its even legal.

you would be lucky if you make $32,000 a year and expect to work at least 55 hrs a week. mangers belittling you putting more pressure on you. you might work 4 day week, but it will feel like a million – more... days work week.

5 stars for a sucky corp – less
Good people working there.
Maintenance Tech II (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 29, 2014
There are some great people working there that have been there for many years. The new style of management was not working well with the older employees. Working a rotating shift was also very hard changing from days to nights every four days.
great learning experience
Utility Worker (Current Employee), Portsmouth, VAOctober 27, 2014
Great place to learn and be able to develop towards learning new things amongst an organization.
Corporate Culture
Corporate Receptionist (Current Employee), Mason, OHOctober 26, 2014
Pros: good parking
Cons: the interviewing process is quite daunting
I unlock the lobby, greet each person by name and a smile, get the guest badges ready, hand out temporary employees their badges, turn phone on, open up appropriate programs to be ready to answer questions.

I learned how important being trusted is in my job. I learned that making people feel at home is really appreciated.

Management is respectful – more... and calls you by your first name and asks you to do the same. My managers have always had an open door policy.

My co-workers are friendly, trusting, and respectful towards me.

The hardest part of my job is when I have to give information to a caller that they aren't pleased to receive.

I enjoy coming to work because I work in a safe and respectful environment. I enjoy greeting my co-workers and welcoming them in to work each day. – less
Room for growth if you put in the hours.
Service Supervisor (Current Employee), WestlandOctober 26, 2014
The pay is pretty good here but if you are salary you will likely put in long hours. If you want to be a driver for the company you will have it made with good pay and an easy 4-day work week.
Utility
Utility Worker (Former Employee), Madison, WIOctober 25, 2014
A typical day is just a fun day work day. Everyone does their work, everything is pretty nice.
horrible company to work for
SSR (Former Employee), San Jose, CA & Sacramento, CAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: get to take a company van home
Cons: everything.
Not sure where i would start. You never get time to take your lunches. As they schedule you enough work to keep you slammed all the time. You get no help or support from the San Jose branch. Managers weren't even licensed in fire extinguisher service. Management was terrible. No advancement opportunities and pay is really low. They have high expectations – more... and make those expectations nearly impossible to achieve. If you like being treated terribly and talked down to like your an idiot, then this is the place to be. – less
Cintas is a good company sometimes Management is not very good.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Joplin, MOOctober 22, 2014
Cintas is a good company, but the sad part is after they brought in new management for their office and Branch Manager at the Joplin/Webb City location it changed a lot. After I left the company they fired the Branch Manager and the Office Manager immediately put in her two weeks notice but only stayed for one week and left the company. Since I have – more... left the company I have heard some great things of the new Branch Manager, that is good for the current employees. – less
Great company to work for
Account Receivable (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILOctober 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no bonus
Cintas was a friendly environment to work for. The Management was very professional, The office was very comfortable to be in. The co-workers was a dream to work with.
Enjoyed my 3+ years at Cintas as an SSR
SSR - Service / Sales Representative (Former Employee), Ladson, SCOctober 21, 2014
Good company to work for, but the work can be physical and break you down over time. 4 day work week is nice, but expect long hours on those 4 days.
Company always Busy
Truck Loader (Current Employee), Branford, CTOctober 21, 2014
with 8 years experience working in Cintas I got a lot thing about how to work easier and faster because I should finished and loading everyday about 16 trucks and park them in the right place.
Fun work place love the employees
Cintas Tile and Carpet (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 20, 2014
Pros: benefits, great work enviroment
Cons: sometimes have to use vacation to make up some hrs
Come in at scheduled time meet with manager if needed or call get chemicals ready and head out to the job and start cleaning.

About Cintas

Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and – Read more