Heavy phone and customer service skills needed for this fast paced office with international rental company.
Pros: comparable benefits package.
Cons: high expectations, low accountability outside the immediate office.
· Regularly performs management level responsibilities, including mentoring
· Resolves complicated longtime disputes and delinquent accounts
· Monitors customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
· Investigates and resolves customer queries
· Consistently exceeds A/R quotas
· Demonstrates ability to implement business math, analyze financial data, and make accurate calculations and projections
· Demonstrates excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Maintains regular contact with other departments, vendors and customers to obtain and convey important, time-sensitive information.
· Prepares multiple, timely and accurate reports on a weekly basis
· Was selected as the single point contact for high profile clients including large hospital accounts and a worldwide connection security company
· Analyzes and interprets contracts and invoices to ensure accurate billing
· Ensures proper cash receipt allocations. Identifies and successfully resolves short pays, over payments and denials
· Strictly observes A/R policies regarding record retention, securing credit card and banking information while maintaining customer account confidentiality