Cintas

Cintas Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Professional, structured, and great to work.
Production Supervisor/HSE Coordinator (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: good job with advancement opputunities
Every was different that had new challenges, made it a good place to work.
A great way to grow my sales career
Facility Services Sales Representative (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSSeptember 15, 2014
I have learned so much with Cintas. Mainly how to be more aggressive when closing the sale. Never taking now for an answer and being busy with activity in order to reach my quota.
Great Company to work for
A/R Cash Application Manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati OHSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: company culture
Great strong run company. Great place to work. I would suggest this company for anyone looking to make a long term career in a single place. Well run and great.
Good Work Enviorment
Washroom Operator (Former Employee), Westland, MISeptember 11, 2014
Pros: great benifets
Cons: short breaks
Make Loads of cloths, wash and dry them
Management didnt listin to my concerns about morning partners
most co-workers where friendly and willing to help
hardest thing to-do was everyday coming to work and fixing the mess morning wash ops made
most enjoyable part, was the laid back atmostsphere
It is a job
CSR (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: good medical insurance
Cons: no time for lunch but docked for lunch breaks
This job not just for anyone as there is a high turn over of employees. Was there for a little over a couple years and saw many good workers leave before their first year anniversary . Co-workers helped each other finding service locations and the best way to try to get job done.Got to service and know many customers who appreciated our hard work as – more... they noticed we were undermanned. – less
Good company to work for
Various Temporary Jobs (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: decent benefits
Cons: unstable industry
Decent company to work for in an ever changing and unstable industry.
ok place
Customer service/ operator (Current Employee), Chester, VASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: ok job
Cons: short break, pay not good
very nice place,
work condition,is hot
hour is ok
nice to have weekend off
DO NOT BE TRICKED
Assistant SSR (Current Employee), Midland, TXSeptember 1, 2014
Cons: too many to count
They do not care about their employees, example. Ten years of service, kids and a family, no promotion.... they hire a new guy with a degree, this is throughout the whole company, don't ever plan on moving up. LUBBOCK TX is the worst one I've worked at.
Great Coworkers and supervisors, bad GM
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Normal, ILAugust 29, 2014
Pros: coworkers, customers
Cons: everything else, gm
Very heavy work load with 0 work/life balance, I'm sure some Cintas plants run much better, ours used to until our GM got promoted to Seattle. They WILL change your pay plan every so often and tell you its to give you the chance to make more when nobody ever does. Price increases for the customers and pay decreases for the people they expect to get – more... those increases. If your route is too big, don't be a hard worker and go faster and work harder, they will pile on until you break. Go really slow and don't work hard and you will be graciously rewarded by a light workload. Had a route for 2 years, loved my coworkers and customers! Had 150 customers to service in 4 days with 600 miles of driving. Asked for nearly a year to get some relief and cut up my route and it never came. I can't say that I wouldn't recommend Cintas in general, but I can strongly say that the Normal, IL location is a sinking ship and beware. They will be looking to fill A LOT of positions coming up, and for good reason so beware. – less
Customer Service
Reception, Customer Service (Former Employee), Denver, CoAugust 29, 2014
Cons: lack of any friendliness due to their constantly changing employee base
My job was quite enjoyable, dealing with and helping customers and service route drivers resolve issues in a timely and productive manner was a highlight of my day. Dealing with constantly changing management and their constantly, daily, changing expectations became impossible.
Productive and safe place to work.
Unloader/Loader , Forklift Operater (Current Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 26, 2014
I setup and prepare my area to unload the trucks . I unload 2 to 2 1/2 trucks an hour. We meet for a stretch an flex . 3 people on the unload team . The group I work with on second shift are great . It's only hard if one makes it that way. Management is fair in they're decision making and treat all equally.
My job at Cintas
Technician (Current Employee), Cumberland, RIAugust 25, 2014
I start my shift by heading to the main office to pick up the account folder for that day and review it. I'll head to the parking lot to preform preventative maintenance on the truck (IE. check oil and fuel levels) then I make sure all the chemicals and equipment needed for that account are ready and in good working condition. I will then contact the – more... account just to make sure the are ready to receive the agreed upon service. I will meet up with my team leader or fellow technician and make my way to the accounts location. I will check in with the point of contact, receive any special orders or request and begin servicing the account (IE. clean air conditioning units, tile or carpet floor) After the jobs completion I will clean and put away all my equipment and tools, check in with the point of contact to review the work and conclude any other business. After returning to the plant check in with my market manager to him know how the job went.

At Cintas I learned a great deal about proper use of chemicals, vehicle maintenance and how to operate the equipment that we use. I also learned to refine my customer service skills and selling techniques.

The hardest part of my job is when a specific area will not come clean or our chemicals and process did not meet the customers expectations.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the "wow factor" I receive when showing the customer the difference our process makes and side by side pictures – less
Fair day's pay for a fair day's work
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INAugust 25, 2014
Pros: weekends/holidays off, set your own schedule
Cons: working in all weather conditions, lack of communnication at times
the Service sales rep position can be challenging and it takes time to build/grow a route after you are assigned one. decent pay for the work you do.
Great experience
Picker (Former Employee), Bedford Park, ILAugust 22, 2014
It was great. Great coworkers, great management, and a great work environment.
good enviroment
Driver (Current Employee), tampaAugust 20, 2014
delivering material to be destroyed using tractor trailer
A typical day at work is tasking
Truck Driver and Document Shredder (Current Employee), WPBAugust 20, 2014
Pros: they have companies nationwide if you are considering relocating
Cons: this profession involves extensive heavy labor and lifting
A typical day at work involves heavy labor it usually includes extensive driving to multiple stops during the day; generally loading heavy bins onto your truck. It is a fast paced work environment.
I hated working there.
CSR (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLAugust 20, 2014
Pros: health benefits
Cons: high employee turnover. favoritism.
I worked for this company for two years and was so glad when I left due to the backstabbing and gossip mongers. Management fawns over fakes who are drug addicts, theives and alcoholics but great brown nosers. The health benefits are great but the pay maxes out around 13.00 per hour unless you have a degree.
Profits were my daily goal-I enjoyed what I did very much!
Direct Sales Support Associate (Former Employee), Lancaster, NYAugust 19, 2014
Pros: i enjoyed my work hours-allowed balance in my life.
Cons: no accountability broke the team chain.
The Corporation (400 locations) operations and expectations are commendable... the Lancaster location had very weak Management-large turnover rate in all Management positions.
no comment
TRUCK DRIVER (Former Employee), river sideAugust 19, 2014
bad management, no safety procedure, some are unfaithful each other,
Fast paced, Fun and Cultured enviornment
Garment Sorter (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch, holiday dinners, & company education
Cons: income for the labor
A typical workday consisted of Sorts and updates. Seal and label press. Also manual hang line sort. I learned a lot about different cultures and that this company prides themselves in diversity. Management was very understanding and always open for questioning and any work related assistance. The most enjoyable part of this job was the diversity and – more... unity. – less

About Cintas

Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and – Read more