Cintas

Cintas Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company to work for
Account Receivable (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILOctober 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no bonus
Cintas was a friendly environment to work for. The Management was very professional, The office was very comfortable to be in. The co-workers was a dream to work with.
Enjoyed my 3+ years at Cintas as an SSR
SSR - Service / Sales Representative (Former Employee), Ladson, SCOctober 21, 2014
Good company to work for, but the work can be physical and break you down over time. 4 day work week is nice, but expect long hours on those 4 days.
Company always Busy
Truck Loader (Current Employee), Branford, CTOctober 21, 2014
with 8 years experience working in Cintas I got a lot thing about how to work easier and faster because I should finished and loading everyday about 16 trucks and park them in the right place.
Fun work place love the employees
Cintas Tile and Carpet (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 20, 2014
Pros: benefits, great work enviroment
Cons: sometimes have to use vacation to make up some hrs
Come in at scheduled time meet with manager if needed or call get chemicals ready and head out to the job and start cleaning.
great company
Outside Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee), Lancaster, NYOctober 16, 2014
good management. good company. good manager. co workers were nice. hours were great
Great environment excellent training to make you successful.
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 16, 2014
Loved going to work and interacting with new prospective customers. The challenge of competing with our competitors and co workers and yourself.
They work you to the bone.
Route Service Sales Representative (Current Employee), Pinellas Park, FLOctober 15, 2014
Pros: decent bonuses
Cons: long work days, heavy lifting, constant phone calls from customers complaining
If your a SSR and have a facilty service route youll have about 35 stops a day. Youl have to deal with hundres to thousnds of dirty, soiled, smelly, wet, magget infested terry towels. They want you to sell sell sell. I knew a guy who was the SSR of the year and they still wouldnt give him a raise. Bottom line is that there out for there bottom line!
great place to work if you want to throw common sense out the window
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Branford, CTOctober 13, 2014
Pros: entry level pay is good
Cons: management has no clue, terrible interpersonal skills, will treat you like you're an idiot
this company tries very hard to be cutting edge and the leader in its market, they fail by not listening to their employees who are face to face with the customers that drive their numbers. management likes to lead from behind their desks. this is a unprofessional company masquerading as a professional one
The culture is the competitive advantage
DISTRICT SERVICE MANAGER (Current Employee), South San Francisco, CAOctober 13, 2014
Pros: competitive urgency
Cons: nothing bad to say
Love the People, Love the Culture. Long Days. Will walk through walls for fellow partners and customers.
decent cash for a terrible job
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 11, 2014
Pros: lots of awesome customers, other drivers are cool to work with
Cons: no product, trucks always breaking down, bad management
Would not recommend working for the rental division of this company. Bad management, terrible turnover, and a Cintas culture cult. If you do not drink the Kool-Aid you will surely be replaced in no time. Best part about the job is taking care of your customers, worst part about you job is company constantly trying to raise prices and add unnecessary – more... products to customers invoices to hit sales goals. – less
Very competitive workplace but also very rewarding for high performers.
Sales Service Representative (Current Employee), Macomb, MIOctober 9, 2014
I really like Cintas and they are a great company. I have learned many things and advanced my career in a few different areas in the three years that I have been working for them. I really like my work schedule because I get time to spend with my family.
Great Experience
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Milford, OHOctober 7, 2014
A lot of supportive manager's who will go above and beyond for their subordinates.
No thrills
Partner (Current Employee), Mason, OHOctober 7, 2014
Pros: paid weekly & decent health insurance costs.
Cons: stingy time off if hourly and policies are by department.
No thrills employee perks.
Paid weekly and health insurance decent priced.
n/a
Wardrobe Attendant (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: contract job
doing laundry

doing laundry

management wasn't the best

co-workers were great

job wasn't hard at all

not enjoyable
cintas
service sales representative (Former Employee), massOctober 3, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: long hours
not a bad place to work very long hours but good money. i was doing way to much driving
what you learned
Wash Alley Operator (Former Employee), Chandler, AZOctober 2, 2014
what i learned was how to operate a complexes washer and dryer
Not what it seems
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Everett, WASeptember 29, 2014
CONS:
It's not what you "make of it". I would always finish my route before anyone cause I would hustle,(until they "on the fly" ruled that the start time is 1.5hrs later, which results in TRAFFIC) and you would think that because we are not hourly, (it's all based off of route volume, so you could potentially make ALOT of money, and then you can make – more... NO money... meaning very little), you could go home, but nnoooooo they come up with rules on the fly and make you stay there till a given time regardless what time you get back. You typically burn 3-5k calories a day, so your effing tired, and yet...
Sat training meetings are a joke, you don't learn anything, instead you get CINTAS EXCELLENCE shoved down your throat on a beautiful Saturday morning. There's more, but we learn to live with those, it's these few here that will drive you to looking for something new.
PROS:
Some management are awesome, customer service (your best friends in this field) are amazing, and Cintas does take honest steps in the physical health department for their partners.
4 hour work week
flex hours
Independent work (little to no oversight) – less
Fast paced.
Soil Sling Operator (Former Employee), Union, NJSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: not really good team work in my area.
I enjoyed what i had done. The work was good and the people we nice.
Job depends on you
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee), northeast philaSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: you get off when you want too
Cons: working at/for cintas
4 day work week, Paid weekly, day ends when your route is done, on the road all day, gain alot of friends and connection through customer base, 401k, monthly bonuses, quarterly bonuses, constantly having adds contest throughout year for cash payouts.

ok thats the good here is the bad..
Start times begin no later than 6:30, weekly 5:30 a.m meetings. – more... Average number of stops in a day 30-45, some routes are light but those are mostly occupied by long tenured vets, or given out to people who fit "the mold" (white, muscle-bound, clean shaven, jersey shore type people). You are running your own business here period. But you have no control over anything that affects your business. expect long days, expect to be beat over the head with sales numbers you have to meet. Expect to lie to customer base, to cover up company mistakes. – less
Good people bad management
loader/unloader (Former Employee), Jackson, MSSeptember 25, 2014
Great place to work good people easy work just bad management

About Cintas

Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and – Read more