Cintas Employee Review

Great and fun people to work with
Office Support (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CA4 December 2013
Worked for the company for almost six years. My co-workers were very helpful, fun to be around and polite! I started out as the head receptionist and later given the A/P job and "other" tasks due to other positions being consolidated to other locations. I became the "go to" person and my workload tripled without much help which made my job very hard! Temp help was available but didn't do much to relieve the stress. The company needs to hire more experienced people in upper management especially at the GM position and help for the front office! This wasn't the case when I first started! Overall, it's a good company to work for. It all depends on who's running the show as they say!
Pros
Great employees, no weekends or nights and you get a 4-day Thanksgiving weekend!
Cons
Lack of help in the front office and communication from management.

Other Cintas Employee Reviews

Great company to work for.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2017
Cintas is truly an amazing company to work for. You have absolute job security and there are various opportunities you could advance to or move around to. In sales especially, the pay is incredible. You have base salary, commissions, and quarterly bonuses. They definitely reward and appreciate your hard work. You are always taken care of.

Unfortunately, at my location in particular, I have to say, the culture was awful. Lots of negative, cruel team-mates, who made going to work dreadful. Constant back-stabbing and no sense of teamwork whatsoever. Aside from these toxic people, the company itself is definitely a good one.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Awful co-workers
fun workplace
Sorter Garment (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 November 2017
it is a good place to start a labor job, the workplace is multicultural what makes a really peace environment with high respect between employees. i really love the benefits that this company offers to ther employees
Cons
the pay is low

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cintas. Our community is ready to answer.