Cintas Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and energetic place to work with a strong focus on safety
Sales -Service Representative (Current Employee), Lindsay, ONMay 7, 2016
Cintas is an excellent place to work with a strong focus on safety for their employees. They have an extensive training program that sets you up for success.
Great teamwork company!
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 2, 2016
Pros: Positive team outlook
Cons: Misleading with job security
I enjoyed working here for a lot of reasons. Management was very helpful both behind the scenes and they aren't afraid to get their hands dirty which is refreshing. My co-workers were generally helpful and outgoing but found that I was being singled out as the minority which made it hard to insulate into the company for a long period of time. It's both mentally and physically tasking but rewarding all the same.
Best Company I have ever worked for
Account Manager (Current Employee), Windsor, ONApril 1, 2016
Hard work, no micro management, must be independent and great with customers. Cintas is an absolutely fantastic company to work for.
Production Worker (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 21, 2016
Pros: free lunch
Cons: Long Hours
I really enjoy working for them
the reason why i did not go back it because it is to slow and right now alot of peoples got layd off
Great partners
Procurement Supervisor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 7, 2016
Great people to work with, management team not the greatest, little room for advancement. Salary very low for the job required, benefits ok,
Review
Office (Current Employee), Mason, ONFebruary 15, 2016
Pros: Nothing
Cons: Everything
Run, seriously I mean that run for your life. Getting a job here is anything but a good thing. You would be better off being unemployed than working here!!! This is the worst job of my life, I have been belittled, overworked, severely underpaid, bullied, ridiculed, treated with absolutely no dignity, civility, respect or decency since I've been working here and can't wait to quit! It's so bad I feel like committing suicide when I leave work half the time and contemplate when I am at work. Jobs don't get any worse than Cintas.
An excellent business to establish and improve yourself
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 9, 2016
Pros: Team dinners, team outings, extensive training, role plays.
Cons: Unrealistic goals and expectations, low commission structure
Cintas is difficult to put into words, it is 100% a self driven give and take job. The more you put into it, the more it will give back to you.
The guys you work alongside on the ground with are what make this company great.

However the training you receive and the real life situations you will come into are really what sets this company above. You polish, fine tune, or even gain your personality and business skills through a company like this as you will be placed in situations that require you to be a strong minded individual on a consistent basis.

The training is extensive and will set you up for success, although you will have to keep your mind open to change as this company changes its policies, and rules, and regulations often to better suit their corporations needs and goals.

The beginning is always the hardest anywhere you go, especially with Cintas. You will have to be willing to study the material, work many extra unpaid hours, and continuously push yourself to succeed.

Overall is a great place to start your first career and gain world applicable knowledge, and polish your own set of skills.
Machine Operator, Loading and Unloading
Warehouse attendant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 3, 2016
It was fun except i was in school and the schedule was related.
I choose to finish the school and after i finished my courses I found a job in auto Industry.
Na
Facility Service Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 13, 2015
Great company, amazing training program. Invest in their people! Weekly pressure to maintain quota is high pressure and high stress.
Best place I have ever worked!
Service & Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 5, 2015
Pros: Incredible experiences while on the job
Cons: low compensation
The most exciting adventurous job I have ever herd of. Incredible life experiences. Great team and management to work with. extremely rewarding position, except for the monetary compensation
a lot of driving
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 2, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: city driving
I got to drive all over the city. I met a lot of people on my routes. I learned how to organize my daily routes to make it as efficient as possible.
very nice work space, with spacious lunch room
laborer (Former Employee), etobickoAugust 10, 2015
Cons: nice pay
it was great opportunity, you get to learn about their company in such a short time. all of us got along very well, we get smoke breaks and and its not just one person going out its like half the staff. we don't have similar ways but in a way we can all relate.
To much responsibility but theres breakfest at meetings
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 9, 2015
Good hours but little work/life balance. Management is kind to your face but dont mess it or everything changes very quickly.
Great trainning. unorganized mamagement. Little manager involvement.
Business to buisness sales person (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 7, 2015
Pros: great out of town trainers
Cons: inconisitent pay
Cintas overall is a great company. However Edmonton specifically had trouble on the service end of the business. As a salesperson my job was to sell to new customers. Unfortunately the service I sold was to much for the service team to handle. On a very consistent basis my customers would not receive their products and services. The service truck would show up with no clean uniforms, or entrance mats etc. Sales and service management was very disconnected making it so improvements were unlikely to ever happen. My status is still great with Cintas today.
overall decent company to work for
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 4, 2015
Pros: on the road everyday, you are your own boss on the road
Cons: long hours at time, low respect level from management
great company to work for, the people weren't the greatest, gave very limited room for error!! Management tended to demand respect but didn't want to give much or any at all!!!

co workers all had the same complaints!! nothing was being done to change the issues being brought forward.
Good place to work for some people.
Sales Service Representative (Current Employee), WindsorApril 27, 2015
Pros: Good training, nice benefits.
Cons: Tough work.
I enjoy delivering to my customer base, making sales, getting leads, and most of what my day involves. Being trained through sessions, one on ones, through training on demand (internet) and the daily grind has made me a well rounded service/sales man. My coworkers are great, and my day is mostly filled with smiles. My management is brutal. I am regularly on the top of the board for numbers, but I get overlooked and bullied. It has become too much to overlook at this point.
Amazing company to work for!!!
General Manager (Current Employee), London, ONApril 14, 2015
I started at Cintas as a Service Manager and I was groomed very early to take on more as Cintas and I became an immediate fit. I fell in love with the people and culture and did well in my role as Service Manager. I was promoted to General Manager 3 years later and enjoy leading a Sales/Production/Operations/Office team of 150 people. We service 5000 customers in the local area. I enjoy keeping the team safe and happy on a daily basis.
Laid back environment but terrible management and moral and low salary with no advancement opportunity
Employee (Former Employee), Guelph, ONApril 7, 2015
Pros: free lunches, laid back
Cons: low pay, bullying, lazy and terrible environment
There is no movement within the company in terms of advancement. The training is non-existent.
This location in particular has very lazy and unprofessional service managers who bully their employee's and constantly talk about them behind their backs. The location itself is a dump and has next to no heat or a/c. Don't work here.
Bust your back for very little pay.
Loader / Unloader (Current Employee), London, ONFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: good work out, walk over 30 km's a day
Cons: low pay, treated like a mule, management.
Unloader / Loader position ;

Horrible schedule , work from 1-10 or 11 pm. You have to work in either very cold temperatures or very hot temperatures . You have to absolutely bust your back to get your job done on time and be out before 11 pm. All this for $ 13.00 a hour. The worst part is that you get treated like mules to unload and re load these trucks for little pay while the drivers get triple the money to go deliver it and talk to the customers. If you do have a legitimate complaint , and you go to your manager they will literally tell you they " do not have time " to deal with your complaints / ideas. They talk a big game but fall short when it counts.
Overall was an interesting place of employment.
Project / Accounts Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 1, 2015
Working with sales to provide valuable information to clients i.e: budget, delivery dates. Handling any issues that arose and providing solutions that would benefit the company and the clients.

Management was adequate.

With respect to co-workers, there were those who worked hard and as a team. There were others who just showed up. Unfortunately this did not help those us us who were there to be productive.

The work was enticing and kept you busy. The hardest part was working as a team with those who were just there to get paid.

The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the successful roll out of a program and the client's satisfaction. Put a smile on your face and made all the hard work worth while.
Headquarters