Cintas Employee Reviews

Normal
Journalier (Former Employee) –  Granby, QC18 December 2017
Personnel gentil, endroit à l'ordre, travail très facile.
Cons
Nœuds excessivement serrés (corde)
fun workplace
Sorter Garment (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 November 2017
it is a good place to start a labor job, the workplace is multicultural what makes a really peace environment with high respect between employees. i really love the benefits that this company offers to ther employees
Cons
the pay is low
Lots of lifting, keeps you in good shape
Support Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 November 2017
love my job, it keeps me healthy, detail orientated, always learning about new aspects of the business and how they are all linked together. Love it here
Pros
finish early
Cons
early mornings
great culture! lots of freedom
Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 November 2017
this is a great job, if you are able to prioritize and lead yourself.

office support is efficient and wiling to help when they can.

great place if you are looking for security
Productive and interact with highly trained staff
Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON25 October 2017
Friendly but professional, Work environment is good and provides good benefits and as well as helps in training and education for employee self development.
Pros
Job Training
Cons
Long Hours
Yard work and enjoying the ok valley
Stockroom supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC21 October 2017
Buying rental garments ,buying cresting for garments,receiving and scanning garments .keeping in mind of customer service and quality of garments and do all of this in safe manner. There is much more about this position.
Environnement de travail productif et agréable
Superviseur de service (Former Employee) –  Boucherville, QC20 October 2017
Cintas a été une bonne école de travail. J'ai énormément grandi tout au long de mon expérience Cintas. Les valeurs et la culture d'entreprise sont excellente au niveau de cette compagnie .
Pros
assurance collective
Cons
trop d'heure de travail
decent place
Loader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 September 2017
it ok, they dont want unions which stops them from needing to be accountable for the lack of work done for employee's. I worked there for 6 months and after 3 months i was suppose to get a 50c premium, but they never added it to my pay.
Pros
free lunch once a month and everyones nice
Cons
expected to stay long hours regardless if they tell you you can go home anytime after your endtime
Great work Environment too bad you are not part of the team
Customer Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  TMMC Cambridge, ON30 August 2017
Good work environment. They make you feel like a part of the team sas long as you are on premises. any remote employee gets left behind. Better Managers needed.
great company
Office Manager /Health and Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ON28 August 2017
Great company to work for. growing company lots of opportunity. no nights or weekends and positive environment. good team work and they appreciate your efforts
Pros
great place to work
Cons
Good
Warehouse Labourer (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 August 2017
Overall good place to work, Only complaint is the hours of work (Evening/overnight shifts mostly). Staff are super friendly, hang outside of work often.
This is a short term contract so lots of work and job burden was very high.
FINANCAL ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 August 2017
Though short term contract but lots of work to be completed. So, there were good room to learn new things. Specially I worked for tax and lots of supporting calculations required.
Pros
Good rooms for learn.
Cons
Job pressure was very high because of time constraint
Busy meet many contacts
NEW BUSINESS SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 July 2017
Well managed, good training.
Provide the opportunity to succeed and required employees to stay focused and organized.
Good business plan and provide careers for many people
pretty good
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON25 July 2017
4 day work week with a meeting Friday mornings. Monday - Thursday has long and hard work hours. Not much room for advancement within the company unless you are willing to relocate.
Pay is okay, it is what you would expect for a job not requiring a college diploma.
Pros
4 day work week
Cons
Very hard on body
Cintas
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 June 2017
Cintas has a good base pay and benefits. Commission is also good. However, the expectations are unreasonable and unattainable. Management is poor. You work and learn on your own with little help from above.
Benefits
Cons
Poor management, unrealistic expectations
Great workplace to grow with.
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC23 May 2017
Working for Cintas has definitely helped shape me to have an excellent work ethic as I have been employed here for 5 years and don't plan to leave. I would be proud to retire from this outstanding Corporation!

I have learned many great skills that I will use for my lifetime. I have developed good customer service skills, learned to drive a Freight Truck, good organization and professionalism all thanks to every single one of my Managers and Supervisors.

The hardest part of my job would definitely be the early morning start to my day. Yes, I have adjusted to my schedule throughout the years.. I guess there really isn't anything challenging about my job!

I really enjoy that I have three consecutive days off. It allows me to have that work/ life balance and more time with my family.
Horrible work/life balance/management
SSR (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 May 2017
I worked here as a SSR for only one week before I found out how horrible it actually is. They are so low on people due to the high turn around rate, that they can't properly train you. As soon as your 39 days training is complete they throw you onto a random route and expect you will know where to go and who to see. ( These days will take 15+ Hours. It will take you over a year to get your own route.)

As for the management, I was actually called into an office after my 6th day for the first time to speak with my "manager" While training I put my best effort in and was told I was doing a great job by my trainer. She called me in and asked me out of no where if this job was right for me and if I was all there.

This automatically showed me how rude this management can be to there employers and with all of this, I can see why they don't have the necessary amount of employees to get the job done correctly. Sure the money is good, but for your sake, do not waste your time.

Its hard work, which is fine, but the hours and management ( One in particular) make this place a horrible work environment. Don't be fooled.
Pros
Get in shape
Cons
Management, Long hours, not proper training
long hours are a norm
Labourer (Current Employee) –  London, ON10 May 2017
long hours and very lean in Management/Leadership. Most do 2 job roles or locations. They always have 5 things on the go at the same time. They need support people.
Pros
Benifits
Fast-Paced Rewarding Career
Service Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC30 April 2017
Positive work environment. Plenty opportunities for advancement. Great benefits! The hiring process is very meticulous but for a good reason. Everyone is great to work with!
not your typical company
Field Support Manager / General Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 April 2017
Cintas is a US based company that provides uniform, entrance map rental & now first aid services in Canada. It's an interesting company with good values & company beliefs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cintas. Our community is ready to answer.