Cintas is currently looking for a Service Sales Representative - Uniform. Selected individual will provide route service to a set customer base, through the pick-up and delivery of uniforms and facility services products such as floor mats, dust mops, air fresheners, soaps, restroom paper supplies, and other ancillary products. Duties involve driving a company owned box truck to and from numerous customer stops throughout the course of the day, as well as lifting, carrying and walking clean products into and soiled products out of customer accounts. Service Sales Representatives are also responsible for customer satisfaction, by responding to customer inquiries and requests, as well as pro-active problem solving. Additional responsibilities include growing the existing route, through sales of additional items from our product line and catalog to current customers. Specific routes and customers are assigned, in order to build a rapport between the Service Sales Representative and the customers serviced.
- A high school diploma or GED, preferred
- A valid driver's license
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in an industrial or service industry, preferred
- Previous experience working in a sales-related role, preferred
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
Our Service Sales Representative - Uniform partners enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- RRSP Match, DPSP Contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cintas is the leader in corporate identity uniform programs, helping companies of all sizes consistently present a clean, crisp,...