Cintas is the leader in corporate identity uniform programs, helping companies of all sizes consistently present a clean, crisp, professional look. We also have specialized flame resistant garments and garments for cleanroom environments. In addition to offering the largest variety of uniform colors and styles in the industry, our Facility Services group helps our customers keep their businesses looking clean and professional with floor mats, restroom supplies, mops, and shop towels. Our floor mats, which can be customized with corporate logos, check dirt at the door while reducing slips, falls and housekeeping costs. We handle all of the details so our customers don't have to.
Cintas is currently looking for a Sales Representative to focus on new, business to business account development in our Uniform business. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, presenting programs, and delivering a sales quota. Sales Representatives may also transport samples of products for presentations. Cintas provides a thorough training program, including product knowledge and development of our company sales process.
- Valid Driver's License
- High School diploma required; Bachelors Degree preferred
- New business to business experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience or the successful completion of a Cintas sales training program required
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet) and Contact Management System preferred
Our Sales Representative - Uniform partners enjoy
- Competitive Pay
- RRSP Match, DPSP Contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities